IGNOU Gangtok Regional Centre Admission 2021 | Courses | Fee Structure: It is a regional center of Indira Gandhi national, the open university of India. It came into existence in Dec 2000. It is situated in the city of Gangtok, India. The setting up of the university was a basic step for the provision of qualitative and better learning to the students of this region. This university has served the Indian nation for more than 21 years of excellence and is still serving the nation. The university offers many degrees and programs to candidates at undergraduate and postgraduate levels of education.
IGNOU Gangtok Regional Centre Highlights
|Regional Centre Name||IGNOU – Gangtok Regional Centre|
IGNOU Gangtok Regional Centre Admission 2021-22
The Regional Center Gangtok was set up in December 2000. From that point, Learner Support Centers (LSC) have been actuated in each area of the state to give access to advanced education over the state.
The IGNOU began working in Sikkim in 1989, much before the foundation of Regional Center Gangtok. The Study Center-2401 at Sikkim Govt.
- The candidates are admitted based on merit
- The candidates can apply for entries online only.
It has three special centers and one regional one. Besides, it also has four regular centers for facilitating its candidates. The candidates gain many activity chances. They also avail of the facilities of the center that Gangtok IGNOU proposes.
There are 8 LSCs in Sikkim involving 4 Regular Study Centers, 3 Special Study Centers, and 1 Program Study Center. There is in any event one Study Center in each region of the state IGNOU – Gangtok Regional Centre Distance Programmes:
The university offers many programs and courses to candidates at different levels. Some of the UG and PG programs offered by the university are given below:
Bachelor of Arts: The minimum period of this degree is three years. It is a UG program and can be opted for after done of HSC leveled.
Masters of Sciences
- TimePeriod: The minimum period of this degree is generally two years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have graduated from any rec. the university of India with science subjects are eligible for application
IGNOU Gangtok Application Process
IGNOU Gangtok Admission process in the courses are variant and have various merits. The candidate will have to stand by the merits asked and fill those forms online that they have gained from the site.
They will be paying for such forms and then giving in their vital details. They would also be placing the needed vital papers with these. They must submit by clicking apply or submit on the site of the local hub.
IGNOU Gangtok Admission Can be taken by online process also Website open admission Process for 2021 Application.
IGNOU Regional Centre’s are put up with the sub-office. The resource centers are put up as facilities. It is to establish practical goals and provide them to candidates.
The candidate support has advisors, coordinators, and people who lead functions. The venue put up for the candidates has been given out to study advising and respond to subjects. The candidates even gain references and chances of expression.
The Gangtok center has many put up facilities, amongst which are those given below;
- Library facilities
- Computer studies and working opportunities
- Cassettes of video for tutorials
- Study occupations
- TV, etc.
IGNOU Gangtok Fee Structure
|Bachelor of English (BA)||3 years||12,000|
|Bachelor of Education (BEd)||2 year||11,806|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 years||11,612|
|Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)||3 years||11,418|
|Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)||3 years||11,224|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 years||11,030|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)||1 year||10,836|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||3 years||10,642|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)||6 month||8,448|
|Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)||2 year||12,000|
|Master of Arts (English) (MEG)||2 year||11,806|
|Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)||2 year||11,612|
|Master of Arts (History) (MAH)||2 year||11,418|
|Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)||2 year||11,806|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)||2 year||11,612|
|Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)||2 year||11,418|
|Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)||2 year||11,224|
|Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)||2 year||11,030|
|Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))||2 year||18,000|
IGNOU Gangtok Offered Courses
- BA (Hospitality-Tourism)
- BA (Advertising and Brand Management)
- BA (Airlines, Hospitality and Customer Care)
- BA (Ancient Indian Culture)
- BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)
- BA (Anthropology)
- BA (Economics)
- BA (Computer Science)
- BA (Developmental Economics)
- BA (Education)
- BA (English Literature)
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
PG and Advance Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate Programme in Functional English (Basic level) (CFE)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Appreciation Course on Environment (ACE)
IGNOU Gangtok Regional Centre Regular Course
- Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
- Diploma in Primary Education (DPE)
Activities prosper in this Center. One of these can be seen as the ten days taken off for the training program. It is the inclusion of the Artisans on weaving at Mowkaiaw. The dates were set to be on the 10th of December.
The Candidate was also given a chance with the Artisans in Weaving at Marngar. The dates were set to be from the 22nf to the corresponding dates of January. It was also a program set out for ten days. The days by the least of 15 are put up for the program of short-term skills training. It is not for the Candidates or the staff but the prisoners in Jail. It will work with 20th march as the work of the social service center. Further, the Popularization of skill training had been much honored. It included the Basket and flower making for the program.
IGNOU Regional Centre
5th Mile, Tadong
Gangtok -737102 Sikkim
Phone : 03592-270923 / 231102
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th