IGNOU re registration July 2021 form is available on (ignou.samarth.edu.in) and the last date for receiving the form is 15th June 2021. Indira Gandhi National Open University organizes two different sessions of various UG, PG, PG, Advanced Diploma and Doctoral, Diploma, Certificate, Level. To learn more information about the IGNOU admission process, eligibility criteria, registration, re-registration, hall ticket, study material, re-evaluation results, and credit system, read the article below.
IGNOU has extended the deadline for the submission of assignments for TEE to June 2021. Those who have not yet submitted the assignment let them know that the date of assignment submission has been extended till 31st May 2021.
असाइनमेंट जमा करन की डेट भी बढ़ी
बता दें कि इग्नू ने टीईई जून 2021 के लिए असाइनमेंट जमा कराने की अंतिम तिथि भी बढ़ी दी है. अब छात्र 31 मई तक अपने असाइनमेंट सबमिट कर सकते हैं. जो अभ्यर्थी असाइनमेंट जमा नहीं कर पाए हैं,
IGNOU July 2021 Session Re registration Date
|Re registration start from||5 May 2021|
|Last date of re registration||15 June 2021|
- 8 May 2021: Notice: This notice has been written that IGNOU Jun term examinations are postponed by the cases of corona infection in the second wave of Covid-19, and Lockdown. IGNOU will be postponed by the next order to the June TEE 2021.
- 6 May 2021: The re-registration form for July 2021 session has been open now, Student can apply now by visiting the Samarth portal.
- 6 May 2021: The Assignment submission for June TEE is extended till 31st May 2021.
- Apply for online application, इस बार उम्मीदवारों को 1000 रुपये विलंब शुल्क का भुगतान करना होगा।
- TEE Examination Form with late fee of Rs. 1000, Students have one more chance to pay an online fee.
- Students how need to fill the online application form can make a paid fee by online Credit/Debit card/Net Banking. An application fee will be Rs.1000/-. For every student in India.
IGNOU July 2021 Admission Updates
- Examination Form 2021: The institution increases the paper’s date apply from July 28 to July 31 (tentative). To see more detail about this date, the students can visit the site. The institution will hold the first term papers at the start of September (tentative).
- Datasheet: The University will soon announce the datasheet of 2021. To get more detail about this announcement, the students can visit this link.
- Registration 2021: The institution announces the entry form for remote certificates, short courses, Diploma, U.G., and P.G. courses. You can visit this link to see the last date of the application.
- Hall ticket 2021: The institution will soon announce the application date of the hall ticket. All detail is given here, visit it to see the detail.
- IGNOU assignments 2021: The institution can submit their projects online on this link. The last date to send the projects through email or on the portal is July 2021.
- Check admission status: The students can visit this link to see their entry status.
- Send your query: If the students are getting a problem applying or they have any other issue, they can leave their query.
You May Also Read
IGNOU July 2021 Admission Eligibility
- IGNOU July Application form has specific fulfillment to apply for all courses. The students must have to achieve them before filling the entry form. The students who will not fulfill the criteria will not be selected. They can see all details on the official forum.
- To apply to MSCDFSM, the students should have a BSc degree. The students having a P.G. course Or BHHS, and MBBS can also apply for it.
- To apply in M.A or MARD, the students having a BA degree recognized by HEC can apply.
- To apply in MTTM, they should have BTS, BA, BHM, and AICTE or BA in any related subjects.
- For M.E.G., the BA degree recognized by any university is a must.
- To apply in M.O.H., M.S.W., MAPY, MEC, MAH, MPS, MPA, MSO, MGPS, MAPC, MLIS, MAAN, MADVS, MAAE, MAGD, MAWGS, and MAWGS, the students should display BA degree.
- To apply to the MADE course, the candidates should pass the entry test.
- For MSCMACS, the BA in Maths is a must with at least 50% passing marks.
- For applying to MATS, the learning of Hindi and English is a must.
IGNOU July Admission 2021-22
- The institution focuses on delivering advanced learning in all UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. The institution will hold the papers by NTA from July 2021. The entry form will be available two times a year. First, it will announce the entry for all courses in January and then in July.
- The institution will accept the entry form via OPENNET marks. The students having 50% passing marks in BA, or BSc can also apply in some courses. However, the institution has specific entry tests for particular subjects. To know the detail of all these subjects, they can see here on the official website link.
IGNOU July Session 2021 UG & PG Admission
- First of all, the students should have to visit the website.
- The second step is to register themselves on the online portal. For it, they should have to provide their name, address, email, and mobile number. Try to give the latest email and phone number. So that the institution can inform you about the admission, and you can act upon the next step.
- The password should consist of 8-16 characters. After that, they will get the username and password for all time login.
- Before applying, they should make sure that they have a sign-in reach to the website.
- The institution is offering more than 66 courses in all major subjects.
- There are up to 125 branches of this institution working all over India.
- Then they have to pay the fee online.
- The attached file should be scanned and enter the images and signs when entering their details.
- When the students put all details, they should have to click on the save button and get its print in hard copy.
- They should also have to attach the certificates and copies of their past degrees.
IGNOU Re Registration July 2021: How to Apply?
- The students should have to fill their online portal with all the required details. After sign in, they should have to pay their entry fee and then send the entry form to the institution. The institution will not accept any mistake. The students should have to fill out each column with real info. Mostly the students can make mistakes in the image size. Now the institution especially shows a detailed notice about the proper size of the profile image. Some essential points are given here.
- Visit the official at gnou.samarth.edu.in
- Candidates fill admission form online mode, from the IGNOU university website.
- IGNOU July 2021 application form can be applied from different dates for all the courses.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- carefully fill the application form, Fee was not refunded. So be careful about Admission
- Students also have to upload scanned copies in size (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- After Submit all info application form, Students must download the application form and keep a printout for the record for the official admission record
IGNOU Course 2021-22
The courses offered by the institution are M.Sc. Comp. Science, MCA, MA Mathematics, BVSc, BTech, Ph.D., Diploma, MBA, BArch., MTech, MJMC BSc, BBA, MTech, and many other short courses. It is giving all UG, PG and short courses in all subjects. The course detail and essential education to apply are given below.
|MCA||BCA with min 50%|
|MA||BSC, BA BCom with min 45%|
|MTTM||ICS, FA, FSC., I.com|
|BA, B.Com, BSc||ICS, FA, FSC., I.com|
|MA (English)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Hindi)||BSC, BA, B.Com|
|MSW||Graduation with a normal 50%|
|MA (Philosophy)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Economics)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (History)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Political Science)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Public Administration)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Psychology)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Sociology)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MCom||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MLIS||BSC, BA, B.Com|
|BCA||ICS, FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|BSW||ICS, FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|BLIS||ICS, FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|BCom||ICS, FA, FSC, I.com|
|BSc||I.C.S., FA, F.S.C., I.com|
IGNOU July Re Registration 2021 Status
The IGNOU online re-registration is in the process of applying again for the next batch. When a student has completed his first session but still wants to continue his student I the intuition for the next batch he should have to re-register. They can check the status of subjects for which they can apply because the institution is giving this facility for some specific subjects.
After entering their entry form, the students should also check their status. The stats of registration will be displayed from May 5th, 2021.
When the institution accepts the form, they will send a message to their students’ given mobile number. They will also send an email with the admission confirmation.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th