IGNOU Admission 2021-July 22 Session Application form online: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has increased the date of application for re-registration and admission of July Session 2021. Now Students can apply until July 31, 2021; IGNOU admission can be extended as per the scours information. Admission online IGNOU official website https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/index.php/registration/user/register can apply.
IGNOU Admission 2021-22 Latest announcement: The University is now accepting an online IGNOU Application form Session of July 2021. IGNOU Admission Final Date July 2021: 31 July 2021, for Indian Students and for Foreign Students and also for the International Students. All students were already advised that the last date to apply for admission at IGNOU was the deadline. After this Last date, IGNOU will accept no other Admission online or offline by the university. You can still apply for admission to the July 2021 session if you missed January 2021’s session.
Latest Updates Admission 2021 :
- 17 July 2021 : Apply Now for New Admission, Date for Apply will be extended till July 31, 2021. Apply Now
- 16 July 2021 : IGNOU Start new Course MA entrepreneurship programs, MSc information security . Check Here
All courses are now available on the IGNOU university website for admission for session July 2021-22. Interested Students should read Admission Related announcement for July session admission in order to enroll online at IGNOU. The Date for Admission will Extended now Till 31 July 2021
IGNOU Admission 2021-22 India’s largest Distance education and open university Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) in the session starting from July 2021,
Students already doing the course in the subsequent session re-registration, today is the last day to fill the online application form. ( Now the Last date for IGNOU Application 2021 is 31 july 2021 )
How to Fill IGNOU Application form 2021-22 ?
- Go to the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in.
- Click on IGNOU Samarth portal
- All students, those 1st time fill the registration details.
- Make the payment. Submit the application fee.
- Click on submit.
- Now application submitted. Take print copy
- Candidates can keep a hard copy of the same may be students required later.
IGNOU Admission 2021-22
IGNOU Application 2021-22 Candidates who want to apply for ODL and online programs can apply online through the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in. Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the IGNOU July Admission 2021 application process. The last date to apply for the admission process is till July 31, 2021.
IGNOU University offer 220 Course in various disciplines; the Course includes PG Diploma and Diploma, PG Certificate, Masters’ Degrees, Bachelors’ Degrees, certificate programmes and appreciation, awareness level programmes. More information
ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for the ODL program new registration and ignouiop.samarth.edu.in for the online program new registration till July 31 July, 2021, i.e., last date for UG and PG course application form online. https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/index.php/registration/user/register
- 15 July 2021 Candidates Now apply Till 31 July 2021 /re-register online admission portal at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. स्टूडेंट्स के लिए अगले सत्र में री-रजिस्ट्रेशन हेतु फॉर्म भरने का आज, 31 जुलाई 2021 click
- Indira Gandhi, open university School of Journalism and Media Studies. The time and duration of this Course are for one year students can get admission online from the university website ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for the course fee for this Course is Rs.5000.
- 12 July 2021 : MA Drawing and Painting (MADP) Duration: 2 years Qualification: bachelor’s or higher degree in arts- visual arts / drawing and painting / fine arts / bachelor in animation or design or textile or any allied subject. Course Fee: Rs. 16,500
- 12 July 2021 : MA Jyoti (MAJY) Duration: 4 years Qualification: Bachelor’s or higher degree Course Fee: 6,300 per year
- 10 July 2021 : IGNOU Admission Last date for fill Online application form last date will be 15 july 2021 Due to COVID University extend Date from 15 june 2021 to 15 July 2021
- 9 Jun 2021 : Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is to be controlled from August 3, 2021. At the same time, the last date for submitting online exam forms for June TEE is today, i.e. 9 July 2021. The date of the June Term and Examination was announced recently. Now Students have only few hours left to close the application window. In This condition, Students should apply and apply immediately to the Official website. http://ignou.ac.in/
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION – 15 JULY 2021
- PG diploma in development communication (PGDDC) 1 year course with Rs. 5000 Fee
- IGNOU Postponement of June 2021 Term End Examination
- 20 June 2021 Registrar and Security Officer uploaded on the NTA website on 16-06-2021
- 18 June 2021 : Online Admission Portal Links for July 2021 Session, last date is 15th July 2021
- 18 June 2021 : IGNOU re-registration can be done on the Samarth portal till June 30. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Tuesday extended the last date to re-register for the July 2021 session. Now the Students may log in website ignou.samarth.edu.in and re-register. Previously, the last date 15 June 2021. Check
- Online Link for Submission of Internships Reports / Final Project/ Dissertation/ for July 2021 Session Last Date is 30th June 2021
- Submission of Examination Form for June 2021 date of exam will be extended upto 30th June 2021
- 13 June 2021: IGNOU open the new admission registration for July 2021 session till last date 15 July 2021
- June 11: IGNOU admission 2021-22 last date Registration Deadline is July 15. Apply
IGNOU More Info
IGNOU July Admission 2021-22 Session
- The institution focuses on delivering advanced learning in all UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. The institution will hold the papers by NTA from July 2021. The entry form will be available two times a year. First, it will announce the entry for all courses in January and then in July.
- The institution will accept the entry form via OPENNET marks. The students having 50% passing marks in BA, or BSc can also apply in some courses. However, the institution has specific entry tests for particular subjects. To know the detail of all these subjects, they can see here on the official website link.
- First of all, the students should have to visit the website.
- The second step is to register themselves on the online portal. For it, they should have to provide their name, address, email, and mobile number. Try to give me the latest email and phone number. So that the institution can inform you about the admission, and you can act upon the next step.
- The password should consist of 8-16 characters. After that, they will get the username and password for all time login.
- Before applying, they should make sure that they have a sign-in reach to the website.
- The institution is offering more than 66 courses in all major subjects.
- There are up to 125 branches of this institution working all over India.
- Then they have to pay the fee online.
- The attached file should be scanned and enter the images and signs when entering their details.
- When the students put all details, they should have to click on the save button and get its print in hard copy.
- They should also have to attach the certificates and copies of their past degrees.
July Admission 2021-22 Session Last Date
|New Registration Starts From||12 June 2021|
|New Registration Last Date||15 July 2021|
|New Admission Last Date||15 July 2021|
- Indira Gandhi National Open University organizes IGNOU July 2021-22 Session admission the last date is 15 July 2021 There are two different sessions of various UG, PG, PG, Advanced Diploma and Doctoral, Diploma, Certificate, Level December and July 2021-22 apply students online
- IGNOU Admission 2021 session Application form is submitted online, the student can trace the admission process. Once the admission is confirmed, a message will be sent to the registered mobile number and e-mail ID along with the system.
IGNOU July Admission 2021 Session Updates
- Examination Form 2021: The institution increases the paper’s date apply from July 28 to July 31 (tentative). To see more detail about this date, the students can visit the site. The institution will hold the first term papers at the start of September (tentative).
- Datasheet: The University will soon announce the datasheet of 2021. To get more detail about this announcement, the students can visit this link.
- Registration 2021: The institution announces the entry form for remote certificates, short courses, Diploma, UG, and PG courses. You can visit this link to see the last date of the application.
- Hall ticket 2021: The institution will soon announce the application date of the hall ticket. All detail is given here, visit it to see the detail.
- IGNOU assignments 2021: The institution can submit its projects online on this link. The last date to send the projects through email or on the portal is July 2021.
- Check admission status: The students can visit this link to see their entry status.
- Send your query: If the students are getting a problem applying or they have any other issue, they can leave their query.
IGNOU Admission 2021-22 July Session Eligibility Criteria
- IGNOU July Application form has specific fulfillment to apply for all courses. The students must have to achieve them before filling the entry form. The students who will not fulfill the criteria will not be selected. They can see all details on the official forum.
- To apply to MSCDFSM, the students should have a BSc degree. The students having a P.G. course Or BHHS, and MBBS can also apply for it.
- To apply in MA or MARD, the students having a BA degree recognized by HEC can apply.
- To apply in MTTM, they should have BTS, BA, BHM, and AICTE or BA in any related subjects.
- For M.E.G., the BA degree recognized by any university is a must.
- To apply in M.O.H., M.S.W., MAPY, MEC, MAH, MPS, MPA, MSO, MGPS, MAPC, MLIS, MAAN, MADVS, MAAE, MAGD, MAWGS, and MAWGS, the students should display BA degree.
- To apply to the MADE course, the candidates should pass the entry test.
- For MSCMACS, the BA in Maths is a must with at least 50% passing marks.
- For applying to MATS, learning Hindi and English is a must.
IGNOU July 2021-22 Registration: How to Apply?
The students should have to fill their online portal with all the required details. After sign in, they should have to pay their entry fee and then send the entry form to the institution. The institution will not accept any mistakes. The students should have to fill out each column with real info. Mostly the students can make mistakes in the image size. Now the institution especially shows a detailed notice about the proper size of the profile image. Some essential points are given here.
- Visit the official at ignouiop.samarth.edu.in
- Candidates fill admission form online mode, from the IGNOU university website.
- IGNOU July 2021 application form can be applied from different dates for all the courses.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- carefully fill the application form, Fee was not refunded. So be careful about Admission
- Students also have to upload scanned copies in size (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- After Submit all info application forms, Students must download the application form and keep a printout for the record for the official admission record.
IGNOU July 2021-22 Registration Status
The IGNOU online registration is in the process of applying again for the next batch. When a student has completed his first session but still wants to continue his student I the intuition for the next batch he should have to re-register. They can check the status of subjects for which they can apply because the institution is giving this facility for some specific subjects.
After entering their entry form, the students should also check their status. When the institution accepts the form, they will send a message to their students’ given mobile number. They will also send an email with the admission confirmation.
The courses offered by the institution are M.Sc. Comp. Science, MCA, MA Mathematics, BVSc, BTech, Ph.D., Diploma, MBA, BArch., MTech, MJMC BSc, BBA, MTech, and many other short courses. It is giving all UG, PG, and short courses in all subjects. The course detail and essential education to apply are given below.
|MCA||BCA with min 50%|
|MA||BSC, BA BCom with min 45%|
|MTTM||ICS, FA, FSC., I.com|
|BA, B.Com, BSc||ICS, FA, FSC., I.com|
|MA (English)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Hindi)||BSC, BA, B.Com|
|MSW||Graduation with a normal 50%|
|MA (Philosophy)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Economics)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (History)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Political Science)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Public Administration)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Psychology)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Sociology)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MCom||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MLIS||BSC, BA, B.Com|
|BCA||ICS, FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|BSW||ICS, FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|BLIS||ICS, FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|BCom||ICS, FA, FSC, I.com|
|BSc||I.C.S., FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th