IGNOU July Admission 2021-22 Registration Form (Available). The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU papers in July 2021. The students can apply in BA, BEd, BSc, MBBS, BBA, MSc, MA, MCS, MPhil, MBA, MA, PhD, and other certificate courses.
- IGNOU PhD [Doctor Of Philosophy] Admission Start online students now apply for examination and also can check list those already selected
- Applications are open for Post Graduate, Undergraduate, Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Post Graduate Certificate, Certificate and Appreciation / Awareness courses. Ignou.ac.in
- The last date for the applicable certificate program in the environmental Course is February 15, 2021. Duration for the course will be 12 weeks, occupational hazards on the SWAYAM portal. For IGNOU Study Material 2021 Candidates can open the official IGNOU portal to apply for a course online
- Admission for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) program entrance test application form is available online.
- 25 Feb 2021: IGNOU announced the Term End December 2020 Exam Result. Visit here to check.
- IGNOU Admission Open for The Diploma in Banking and Finance is a 1-year Diploma Course, which can be completed right after class 12. The course deals with all fundamental facets of banking and finance and teaches students in banking, finance, insurance, savings, risk management, computer applications, I.T., and more.
- Duration: 1 year.
- Eligibility: must pass the examination of 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Selection criteria: Admission focused on the results of the entrance test applicants with 50%
- 10 Feb 2021: list of Candidates of Admission Approved for PhD Programmes for July 2021
- 7 February 2021: IGNOU Certificate in environmental occupational hazards Course start by IGNOU
- 05 Feb 2021: IGNOU MBA Admission 2021 Duration, of course, will be 2 years and Eligibility of Admission will be Normal Graduation any Indian university which is approved by UGC, Application form Fee INR 1000.
- Apply for online application, इस बार उम्मीदवारों को 1000 रुपये विलंब शुल्क का भुगतान करना होगा।
- 04 Feb 2021: Apply application form, please enter name and education information correct in the application form, https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/index.php/registration/user/register.
- 03 Feb 2021: IGNOU Admission Start From today students can take online admission before 28 Feb 2021, university Start an application for MSC, MA, M Phil, PhD, Start online student can visit a university website and fill the online application form now Visit the official at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Ba Education Admission Duration 3 years, To be eligible to apply to this course, candidates must have passed Class 12. Selection criteria: Admission to this program will be made based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance test.
- For all students Who are looking for online admission that’s mobile number and email ID will be correct because all further information will be given to the candidates. Before filling the application form, candidates check all the details available on the official website. All the guidelines regarding this have been made available to the candidates.
- 31 Jan 2021: IGNOU re-registration process for January session extended to February 15, 2021.
- 2 Feb 2021: Students can fill online application form By pay Fee of INR 2,000. if you are not able to pay the fee online you can submit DD as well in the name of the university and submit it on any IGNOU centre.
- List of Candidates selected for admission to PhD. Programmers for July 2020 Session Click For Check
- IGNOU Admission for Bachelor in Arts in History or BA. History is a three-year academic degree that teaches students how human society has progressed from ancient times to the present. Duration: 3 Years, Eligibility: 10+2 qualified students from a recognized Board with 50% aggregate at least. Selection criteria: Direct based.
- TEE Examination Form with late fee of Rs. 1000, Students have one more chance to pay an online fee.
- Now students can check the Updated IGNOU fee structure online, before taking admission kindly check Fee and also the application fee.
- Students how need to fill the online application form can make a paid fee by online Credit/Debit card/Net Banking. An application fee will be Rs.1000/-. For every student in India.
- The IGNOU July 2021 registration will start in the start week of June 2021 the exam will be taken by the university in December as per the new university update students can fill the online forms till Jun 2021.
- IGNOU Application forms for the courses except for MPB, MP, and MSC courses.
IGNOU July Admission 2021-22
- The institution focuses on delivering advanced learning in all UG, PG, and PhD courses. The institution will hold the papers by NTA from July 2021. The entry form will be available two times a year. First, it will announce the entry for all courses in January and then in July.
- The institution will accept the entry form via OPENNET marks. The students having 50% passing marks in BA, or BSc can also apply in some courses. However, the institution has specific entry test for particular subjects. To know the detail of all these subjects, they can see here on the official website link.
IGNOU 2021-22 Exam Dates
|Starting of Application||06 Jun-21|
|Last date to fill the application form||25 Jun-21|
|Application correction starts from||31 Jul-21|
|Admit card releasing on||15 Jul-21|
|Exam date||14 Jul-21|
|Releasing of answer key||5 Aug-21|
|Result declaration||25 Aug-21|
IGNOU July Admission 2021 Update
- Examination Form 2021: The institution increases the paper’s date apply from July 28 to July 31. To see more detail about this date, the students can visit here. The institution will hold the first term papers at the start of September.
- Re-Registration Form 2021: The institution announces registration of 2021. The students can apply till July 28, 2021, on this link.
- Datasheet: The University will soon announce the datasheet of 2021. To get more detail about this announcement, the students can visit this link.
- Registration 2021: The institution announces the entry form for remote certificates, short courses, Diploma, U.G., and P.G. courses. You can visit this link to see the last date of the application.
- Hall ticket 2021: The institution will soon announce the application date of the hall ticket. All detail is given here, visit it to see the detail.
- IGNOU assignments 2021: The institution can submit their projects online on this link. The last date to send the projects through email or on the portal is July 2021.
- Check admission status: The students can visit this link to see their entry status.
- Send your query: If the students are getting a problem applying or they have any other issue, they can leave their query.
- Know Your Admission/Registration Details
- Check Readmission / Credit Transfer Status
- Know Admission Status – January 2020
- Registration / Re-Registration(Old)
- Check PhD./Mphil Program Status (Old)
- Change Of Elective / Medium / Programme Queries(Old)
IGNOU UG & PG July Admission 2021
- First of all, the students should have to visit the website.
- The second step is to register themselves on the online portal. For it, they should have to provide their name, address, email, and mobile number. Try to give the latest email and phone number. So that the institution can inform you about the admission, and you can act upon the next step.
- The password should consist of 8-16 characters. After that, they will get the username and password for all time login.
- Before applying, they should make sure that they have a sign-in reach to the website.
- The institution is offering more than 66 courses in all major subjects.
- There are up to 125 branches of this institution working all over India.
- Then they have to pay the fee online.
- The attached file should be scanned and enter the images and signs when entering their details.
- When the students put all details, they should have to click on the save button and get its print in hard copy.
- They should also have to attach the certificates and copies of their past degrees.
IGNOU Application Dates 2021
- The entry forms will be available on the website from July 31, 2021. The starting date of entry for all online courses will start from July 01, 2021. The last date will be July 31, 2021. The online classes will start on August 15, 2021. The online class’s paper will be held on 14-15 Nov 2021.
|Starting of Application||4th week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||1st week of August 2021|
|Releasing of answer key||Last week of July 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||1st week of July 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of July 2021|
|Application correction starts from||2nd week of July 2021|
|Admit card releasing on||2nd week of July 2021|
IGNOU July Application Form 2021-22
- The students should have to fill their online portal with all the required details. After sign in, they should have to pay their entry fee and then send the entry form to the institution. The institution will not accept any mistake. The students should have to fill out each column with real info. Mostly the students can make mistakes in the image size. Now the institution especially shows a detailed notice about the proper size of the profile image. Some essential points are given here.
- Visit the official at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Candidates fill admission form online mode, from the IGNOU university website.
- IGNOU 2021-22 application form Can be applied from different dates for all the courses.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- carefully fill the application form, Fee was not refunded. So be careful about Admission
- Students also have to upload scanned copies in size (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- After Submit all info application form, Students must download the application form and keep a printout for the record for the official admission record
IGNOU July Course 2021-22
- The courses offered by the institution are M.Sc. Comp. Science, MCA, MA Mathematics, BVoc, B.Tech, PhD, Diploma, MBA, BArch., MTech, MJMC BSc, BBA, MTech, and many other short courses. It is giving all UG, PG and short courses in all subjects. The course detail and essential education to apply are given below.
|MCA||BCA with min 50%|
|MA||BSC, BA B.Com with min 45%|
|MTTM||ICS, FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|BA, B.Com, B.Sc.||I.C.S., FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|MA (English)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Hindi)||BSC, BA, B.Com|
|MSW||Graduation with a normal 50%|
|MA (Philosophy)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Economics)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (History)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Political Science)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Public Administration)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Psychology)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MA (Sociology)||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|M.Com||BSc, BA, B.Com|
|MLIS||BSC, BA, B.Com|
|BCA||ICS, FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|BSW||ICS, FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|BLIS||ICS, FA, F.S.C., I.com|
|B.Com||ICS, FA, FSC, I.com|
|B.Sc||I.C.S., FA, F.S.C., I.com|
IGNOU July MTTM Admission Eligibility 2021
- IGNOU July Application form has specific fulfilment to apply for all courses. The students must have to achieve them before filling the entry form. The students who will not fulfil the criteria will not be selected. They can see all details on the official forum.
- To apply to MSCDFSM, the students should have a B.Sc. degree. The students having a P.G. course Or BHHS, Tec, H.C., L.S., and MBBS can also apply for it.
- To apply in M.A or MARD, the students having a BA degree recognized by H.E.C. can apply.
- Applying in MSCCFT, BA, H.D., F.S., CDHR, H.S., and S.W. is a must.
- To apply in MTTM, they should have B.T.S., BA, B.H.M., and AICTE or BA in any related subjects.
- For M.E.G., the BA degree recognized by any university is a must.
- To apply in M.O.H., M.S.W., MAPY, M.E.C., MAH., M.P.S., M.P.A., M.S.O., MGPS, MAPC, MLIS, MAAN, MADVS, MAAE, MAGD, MAWGS, and MAWGS, the students should display BA degree.
- To apply to the MADE course, the candidates should pass the entry test.
- For MSCMACS, the BA in Maths is a must with at least 50% passing marks.
- For applying to MATS, the learning of Hindi and English is a must.
Essential Points of IGNOU Admission July 2021
- The admission 2021-22 is open now
- The students can see the detail on the official website link
- They can apply in all M.Sc. Comp. Science, M.C.A., MA Mathematics, B.Voc, B.Tech, PhD, Diploma, M.BA., BArch., M.Tech, MJMC B.Sc., B.BA.,
- They also have to submit INR 500 fee with the online form
- To apply in P.G. courses, the students should have at least 52% passing marks
- To apply to U.G. courses, they should get 50% marks
- For applying for P.H.D., they should have 40% marks in master.
IGNOU July Registration 2021
The institution starts the IGNOU July 2021 admission from July 6. The entry form for January 2021 session began on November 15, 2021. To apply, the students should have to visit the official website link and hit the apply here button.
- After it, the students should have to put all the required information to register themselves. They should have to fill in all the essential details and submit the form. They can also see the application link here.
- IGNOU July Admission students can also buy the prospectus to see the subjects’ detail and fee for each course. To apply on the website form, the students should have to create a user I.D. and password to sign in on the website.
- After it, they should have to submit the essentials docs and pay the subject fees. The institution will not accept hard copies. The students should have to submit the software form certificates and other docs.
IGNOU Registration Status July 2021-22
- After entering their entry form, the students should also check their status. The stats of registration will be displayed from July 1, 2021. They can also check it on this given link.
- When the institution accepts the form, they will send a message to their students’ given mobile number. They will also send an email with the admission confirmation.
IGNOU Re-Registration July 2021-22
- The IGNOU online re-registration is in the process of applying again for the next batch. When a student has completed his first session but still wants to continue his student I the intuition for the next batch he should have to re-register. They can check the status of subjects for which they can apply because the institution is giving this facility for some specific subjects. They can also check it here or on the official website link.
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th