IGNOU MA in Gender and Development Studies Admissoin 2021-22 | In IGNOU, the second time registration process will start in July 2021. Many colleges are affiliated with IGNOU and provide MA courses in various streams.
MA programs complete within two years. Every year, two admission sessions are held, one in March and the other in September. For each MA course, there are unlimited seats. The expert staff of IGNOU teaches in such a way efficient students come out from each MA program.
IGNOU MA in Gender & Development Studies Fee 2021:
Fee criteria vary from one course to another. The admission Fee range for MA programs in IGNOU is Rs 12,000 to Rs 25,000. It is an annual Fee. As the MA program takes two years to complete the degree. So, for each year/semester, submit a separate Fee. If you fulfill all eligibility needs, then apply using the IGNOU website.
|Minimum Duration:||2 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||5 Years|
|Course Fee:||Rs. 10,800|
IGNOU MAGD Studies Application process:
Applying eligibility is passing graduation with 55% marks. Admission in any MA program is allowed through online mode. For the admission process, scanned documents use. Following documents are required:
- Navigate to IGNOU’s official website.
- Select the preference for online entry.
- The registration option will become available.
- For registration, enter a valid email address and phone number.
- You will get an email with your user name and password.
- Then, proceed to the entry form, double-check it, and fill it out with all of the necessary material.
- Fill in all personal and academic information correctly.
- Submit admission Fee through online banking mode and add this information in the form.
- At the end of the form filling process, rechecks everything and ensures that it is right.
- Eventually, submit it back.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- signature of the applicant.
- Certificate of date of birth.
- Graduation passing marks sheet.
- Identity card.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Certificate in Environmental Studies
- IGNOU Certificate in Disaster Management Course
- IGNOU Certificate in Consumer Protection Course
- IGNOU Certificate in Community Radio
- IGNOU Certificate in Community Health Course
- IGNOU Certificate in Communication and IT Skills
- IGNOU Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law (CCLBL)
- IGNOU Certificate in Business Skills
- IGNOU Certificate in Bee Keeping (CIB)
- IGNOU Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT)