IGNOU MSc Food and Nutrition Admission 2022-23: It is a course which is designed for the students who are interested in health study and have a good knowledge about healthy food. Also, this course is designed in a way where the master’s degree is recognized, and students, through choosing this profession of healthy food and diet, can have a good career after completing the course.
An M.Sc in Food Nutrition college fee will be INR 32,400 for the whole thing to be required to pay every year INR 16,200. There is also a registration fee of around INR 200 that needs to pay. The course fee should be paid online only using a Debit/Credit Card. The fee paid is not refunded.
- The Masters of Arts with Major in Executive Officer and Admin will be given based on the student’s course grades.
- Fail Pass 35% or less 35% – 49%
- Division 2 First Division 60 percent and Well above
IGNOU MSc Food and Nutrition Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Food and Nutrition|
|Minimum Duration||2 Years|
|Maximum Duration||5 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fees||Rs. 32,400|
IGNOU MSc Food & Nutrition Program Admission 2022-22
The students who want to take admission in this programme must have successfully passed the bachelor degree in any relevant field from well recognised university. The aspirants must get at least 55% marks in the previous qualifying degree. Before filling the form, the students ensure the eligibility for their preferred course. Check the steps below to proceed with the application form process for admission in M.Sc programme.
IGNOU MSc Food & Nutrition Application Form Process
- Student need to visit the official website of the IGNOU University.
- The registration page will appear on the university site and filled the details.
- After detail filling, select submit button. The username will be sent to the aspirants via SMS and email.
- Click on login detail and fill in the compulsory detail like qualification, personal, and program details.
- Upload the documents and photographs.
- Pay fee either via Master/Visa or Rupay or Netbanking and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for future reference.
The tuition fees for the Master of science food & nutrition course is Rs 32,400 that is sub-divided equally for each semester. It should be submitted to the relevant study center of the university and save the fee receipt for future reference.
IGNOU Other Courses
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Sociology Course
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Statistics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Vocational Education
- IGNOU Ph.D. in Arabic
- IGNOU Ph.D. in Distance Education
- IGNOU Ph.D. in French
- IGNOU Ph.D. in Translation Studies
- IGNOU Ph.D. in Gender and Development Studies