IGNOU MBA Banking & Finance Admission 2021-22 | MBA in Banking & Finance is an online learning MBA study conducted exclusively for bankers and other professionals in the financial services industry.
This program is intended specifically for practitioners in the banking industry. The banking and finance market in the country is predicted to expand because a significant portion of the population that is not currently using the service is likely to do so in the foreseeable future.
Well-trained and effective managers are needed to build an accountable and productive banking and financial system.
IGNOU Master of Business Administration Banking & Finance Eligibility
To get admission in the IGNOU MBA course, the aspirant must fulfill the criteria of eligibility.
- The person who has a graduate degree from a reputable university and passed CAIIB exams for IIDF, Mumbai.
- The person who may work with the financial and banking service sector for about 2 years.
IGNOU MBA Banking & Finance Fee 2021
The fee structure of the course is sub-divided into five semesters. The 5-semester course must be completed within 2.5 years. For completion of the course, the aspirant must clear the previous exams with good marks. The fee of Rs 1000 with the admission form must be paid on time.
The admission fee must be paid via draft from any bank. This Programme has been designed to meet the customized needs of banking professionals with CAIIB certification. The Programme has been considered desirable to upgrade the managerial skills and capabilities of the in-service banking professionals.
|Course||MPB (MBA Banking & Finance)|
|Minimum Duration||2.5 Years|
|Maximum Duration||8 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 37,800|
IGNOU MBA Banking & Finance Application Details 2021
After fulfilling the required criteria, the next step is to apply for the course with the requisite fee and other important documents.
The aspirant must obtain a prospectus from the IGNOU registrar’s office. Complete all relevant details on the admission form and submit Rs 1,000 in cash or via post by sending a demand draft. The aspirant must write name and address on the backside of the demand draft and sent the request to the university office. The application form is available on the university’s website.
IGNOU MBA Banking & Finance University Fees
|Ahmedabad University||3 years||Rs 84,900|
|National Dairy Research Institute||3 years||Rs 83,675|
|Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University||2 years||Rs 97,395|
|Parul University||2 years||Rs 97,640|
|Plastindia International University||2 years||Rs 97,885|
|PP Savani University||2 years||Rs 98,130|
|Raksha Shakti University||2 years||Rs 98,375|
|RK University||2 years||Rs 98,620|
|T.M. University||3 years||Rs 26,375|
|Veer Kunwar Singh University||3 years||Rs 26,400|
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Operation
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production
- IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Folklore and Culture Studies (PGDFCS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Geography
- Doctor of Philosophy in Fine Arts
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Food & Nutrition
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Anthropology
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry