IGNOU MCom Admission 2021-22: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) proposes a Post-Graduate Programme for the candidates who wish to earn more superiority over mathematical, computing, communications, and networking areas. The MCA Programme is beneficial for candidates who are looking for a productive career in the software industry. Any bachelor’s degree holder with math as a subject will get direct entry, but someone who has not studied maths in their 10+2 or graduation would need to study and clear the BCS-12 Course. The total fee for the program is 72,000 INR, Which candidates have to pay semester-wise in three years.
The unіvеrѕіtу releases аррlісаtіоnѕ form for M.Cоm аdmіѕѕіоn twice a уеаr – Jаnuаrу & July.
- IGNOU Admіѕѕіоn for January Sеѕѕіоn Stаrtеd. Aррlу Hеrе
- Re-Registration for January Sеѕѕіоn 2021 started (Tіll November)
- 27 October 2021:The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has postponed the closing date of admission for MCom and other UG courses. The last date to submit the online application form is 31st October 2021.
IGNOU MCom Highlights
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|University Type||Public, Central University|
|Approved by||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Regional Centers||67 Regional Centers|
|No. of Courses||200+ Courses|
|Contact no.||011-29571000 , 29533870 , 29533869|
|Address||Main Road, Maidan Garhi, Saket, New Delhi – 110068|
|Location||Delhi NCR, India|
IGNOU MCom Admission 2021-22
IGNOU Admission for Master of Commerce (MCom) has started. There is no entrance exam for MCom. The duration of MCom is two years. It is a postgraduate degree. The course is under the School of Management Sciences. There are four disciplines in this course:
- Business Policy and Corporate Governance
- Finance and Taxation
- Management Accounting and Financial Strategies
IGNOU MCom Admission Important Dates
|Session||Admission Starts||Admission Last Date|
|July 2021||15 July 2021||125 October 2021|
|December 2021||10 December 2021||31 January 2021|
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or
- Any higher degree
- The degree must be from a recognized University.
IGNOU MCom Application Form: How to Apply?
Candidates who want to apply for the courses must first meet the eligibility criteria for that course. Once the eligibility criteria are met for the discipline they have selected, the candidates should follow these simple steps to submit their application form.
- Pay the registration fee via Credit or Debit card or Net Banking. Candidates will receive the notification of paid challan via SMS and Email.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to “Preview” your form.
- Then Save and Print the Application Form for future use.
- If you forget to take a printout, click on the given link.
Note: The registration fee is 1000 for all candidates.
- Go to the official website of IGNOU using this link
- Click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” on the website.
- Fill in all the required information correctly and then click on the “SUBMIT” button for final registration.
- Then, registered candidates will receive their Username via SMS and Email.
- Use that username to re-login.
- After logging in. Fill all the important information correctly.
- Upload the following documents
- Visit the nearest IGNOU Regional Center.
- Buy the University Prospectus.
- The Prospectus has an Application Form attached to it.
- Fill all the information in the Application form.
- Make the Demand Draft from the bank.
- Send that Application Form to the Center with fee and required documents.
- Age Proof
- 10th Result
- 10th+2 Result
- Undergraduate Result
- Experience Certificate
- Higher degree (if any)
- Your recent photograph (100 KB in JPG Format)
- Your signature (100 JPG Format)
- Your relevant documents (each not more than 400 KB in JPG or PDF Format)
Assignments are an important part of any course. Students must submit their assignments on time. If you want to sit in the exam, then you have to complete your assignments and submit them within a given deadline.
MCom Exams Process
The University Conducts exams two times a year. Students can sit for exams in December and June. Students can write their papers in English or Hindi.
Only For disability of 40% or more
IGNOU MCom Courses Duration
- The minimum duration is two years.
- The maximum duration is up to 5 years.
IGNOU MCom Courses Total Credits
- There is a total of 72 credits in this course.
- There are 36 credits in the first year and 36 credits in the second year.
- The medium of teaching is English and Hindi.
IGNOU MCom Syllabus
There are 6 subjects in the first year and 6 subjects in the second year MCom syllabus. Each subject is awarded 6 credits. The syllabus varies according to the discipline selected.
List Of Courses
- diploma and P.G Diploma
- MPhil, PhD
- Certificate courses
Why take Admission in IGNOU MCom Courses?
The demand for MCom graduates is increasing day-by-day. The need for effective problem-solving and right decision-making is essential for the success of companies and Businesses. The students can pursue higher studies. There are many job openings.
After IGNOU MCom degree, graduates can work as a:
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Corporate Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Business Consultant
- Investment Banker
IGNOU MCom Course, Eligibility & Fee
|Degree||Duration||Eligibility Criteria||Fee Structure|
|MCom||2 years||Bachelor’s Degree or any higher degree from a recognized university.||₹6600||₹6600|
IGNOU MCom Courses Syllabus
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Is there an age limit IGNOU MCom Admission?
Ans: There is no age limit. If you are eligible, then you can apply.
Q2: Can I take another course with it?
Ans: No. you can only apply for certificate courses with this course.
Q3: How will I get my student I.D and study material?
Ans: You will get your student I.D and study material through the post.
List of Other IGNOU Courses
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU Admission Status|
|IGNOU BBA||IGNOU MBA|
|IGNOU MSW||IGNOU University|
- Address: Main Road, Maidan Garhi, Saket, New Delhi – 110068
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone: 011-29571000, 29533870, 29533869
- Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th