IGNOU M.Com Admission 2022: M.Com or Master Of Commerce: IGNOU Release the application for M.com Admission, student must submit their application form before 31st July 2022.
The course focuses on accounting, commerce, economics, and management topics, and it is an option for students that wish to pursue a career in banking, insurance, accounting, trade, and financial services sectors.
The duration of the postgraduate course is two years with four semesters. The course syllabi are rich with business and financial topics to assist the students with the required knowledge. The major topics are listed below.
- Subjects: Statistical Analysis, Financial Management and Policy, Organization Theory and Behavior, Business Environment, Marketing Management, Accounting Theory, and Practice.
Students can avail many benefits by pursuing this course. Firstly, the course can be done through distance mode, and the degree will be valid if done from a UGC-recognized university. The MCom course syllabus explains all the concepts and theories of the business world. Students that complete this course have advanced technical knowledge.
The graduates of these courses are in high demand in the public and private sectors, and they have high employment opportunities in the It sector, banks, and consulting firms. In these firms, the graduates are paid INR 3.5 Lakhs per year.
- A bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by the government is needed to apply for admission to the M.Com program at the university.
- Students are selected based on their academic achievement.
- IGNOU MCom applications are accepted by IGNOU for double a year.
- The IGNOU application portal is used to register for the M.Com program, which can be done with a debit/credit card or online banking.
- IGNOU MCom Students with 40% or more disability earn two extra years on top of the maximum program length.
- According to Government of India guidelines, people who are SC/ST/NCL-OBC/War Widows/Kashmiri Migrants/Physically Handicapped get special treatment at IGNOU.
- IGNOU has started Admission for January session 2022 for program except certificate & semester programs. The last date to apply is 31st March 2022.
- Student who have enrolled before, can now re-register at IGNOU till 31st March 2022.
IGNOU MCom Highlights
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|University Type||Public, Central University|
|Approved by||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Regional Centers||67 Regional Centers|
|No. of Courses||200+ Courses|
|Contact no.||011-29571000, 29533870, 29533869|
|Address||Main Road, Maidan Garhi, Saket, New Delhi – 110068|
|Location||Delhi NCR, India|
IGNOU MCom Admission 2022
IGNOU Admission for Master of Commerce (MCom) has started. There is no entrance exam for MCom. The duration of MCom is two years. It is a postgraduate degree. The course is under the School of Management Studies. There are four disciplines in this course:
- Business Policy and Corporate Governance
- Finance and Taxation
- Management Accounting and Financial Strategies
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from any discipline from a recognized board like UGC.
- There is no age limit for admission.
IGNOU MCom Application Form Process 2022
How to Apply?
Candidates who want to apply for the courses must first meet the eligibility criteria for that course. Once the eligibility criteria are met for the discipline they have selected, the candidates should follow these simple steps to submit their application form.
- Pay the registration fee via Credit or Debit card or Net Banking. Candidates will receive the notification of paid challan via SMS and Email.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to “Preview” your form.
- Then Save and Print the Application Form for future use.
- If you forget to take a printout, click on the given link.
Note: The registration fee is 1000 for all candidates.
- Go to the official website of IGNOU using this link
- Click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” on the website.
- Fill in all the required information correctly and then click on the “SUBMIT” button for final registration.
- Then, registered candidates will receive their Username via SMS and Email.
- Use that username to re-login.
- After logging in. Fill all the important information correctly.
- Upload the following documents
- Visit the nearest IGNOU Regional Center.
- Buy the University Prospectus.
- The Prospectus has an Application Form attached to it.
- Fill all the information in the Application form.
- Make the Demand Draft from the bank.
- Send that Application Form to the Center with fee and required documents.
- Age Proof
- 10th Result
- 10th+2 Result
- Undergraduate Result
- Experience Certificate
- Higher degree (if any)
- Your recent photograph (100 KB in JPG Format)
- Your signature (100 JPG Format)
- Your relevant documents (each not more than 400 KB in JPG or PDF Format)
Assignments are an important part of any course. Students must submit their assignments on time. If you want to sit in the exam, then you have to complete your assignments and submit them within a given deadline.
MCom Exams Process
The University Conducts exams two times a year. Students can sit for exams in December and June. Students can write their papers in English or Hindi.
Only For disability of 40% or more
IGNOU MCom Courses Duration
- The minimum duration is two years.
- The maximum duration is up to 5 years.
IGNOU MCom Eligibility
IGNOU offers MCom in distance mode, and the School of Management Studies is responsible for providing this course. The department provides admission during the January and July sessions, and right now, the January session is open. It is ex[pected to close on 31 January 2022. Interested students must visit the IGNOU official website for admission details.
IGNOU MCom Courses Total Credits
- There is a total of 72 credits in this course.
- There are 36 credits in the first year and 36 credits in the second year.
- The medium of teaching is English and Hindi.
IGNOU MCom Syllabus
There are 6 subjects in the first year and 6 subjects in the second year MCom syllabus. Each subject is awarded 6 credits. The syllabus varies according to the discipline selected.
List Of Courses
- diploma and P.G Diploma
- MPhil, PhD
- Certificate courses
Why take Admission in IGNOU MCom Courses?
The demand for MCom graduates is increasing day-by-day. The need for effective problem-solving and right decision-making is essential for the success of companies and Businesses. The students can pursue higher studies. There are many job openings.
After IGNOU MCom degree, graduates can work as a:
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Corporate Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Business Consultant
- Investment Banker
IGNOU MCom Course, Eligibility & Fee
|Degree||Duration||Eligibility Criteria||Fee Structure|
|MCom||2 years||Bachelor’s Degree or any higher degree from a recognized university.||₹6600||₹6600|
IGNOU MCom Courses Syllabus
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Is there an age limit IGNOU MCom Admission?
Ans: There is no age limit. If you are eligible, then you can apply.
Q2: Can I take another course with it?
Ans: No. you can only apply for certificate courses with this course.
Q3: How will I get my student I.D and study material?
Ans: You will get your student I.D and study material through the post.
- Address: Main Road, Maidan Garhi, Saket, New Delhi – 110068
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 011-29571000, 29533870, 29533869
- Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in
List of Other IGNOU Courses
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU Admission Status|
|IGNOU BBA||IGNOU MBA|
|IGNOU MSW||IGNOU University|