IGNOU Re-Registration 2022: Ignou Re-registration for January session 2022 is closed now, And The Last date was 31st March 2022 . However, it has extended for all those bachelors and masters level programmes offered by university, which are non-semester based.
Students who are going for IGNOU Re- Registration 2022 (January Session) can apply at https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/.
The online registration for admission in the certificate, diploma, semester-based programmes, and PG diploma also started for January cycle. Those who are eyeing to apply under non-semester based programmes need to visit the ignou.samarth.edu.in and proceed to begin registration or complete the process as soon as possible.
Read the post below to learn more details on IGNOU 2022 re-registration including dates, process, documents required, status, measures to complete the registration, etc.
IGNOU Latest News Regarding IGNOU Re-Registration
- IGNOU Assignment 2022-23, last date again extended, students can now submit their field work, assignment, dissertations, internship till 15 April 2022.
- IGNOU Re-registration date extended once again, students can apply till 31 March 2022.
- The Last date of IGNOU Admission in all the offered courses for January 2022 session is 31st March 2022.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2022
For the 2022 academic sessions, the IGNOU Re-Registration process for the January session is Closed now. Existing students who want to enrol for the next semester, as well as those who have not taken the previous TEE, can use the Re-Registration process.
For this process, there is a form available on @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in that an applicant should fill out. Students are required to pay the fees, and all the courses have a different fee structure according to the subject selection. Students should pay the fees.
IGNOU December TEE exams will be held from 04 March. Candidates who want to enroll themselves to get next year or session can submit and fill the IGNOU re-admission form by seeing.
Upon clicking the IGNOU re-apply connection, they will be asked to enter their login credentials. The applications for IGNOU re-enrollment 2022 will likely be approved after paying the enrollment fee and selecting the path.
Here we mentioned some details of IGNOU, such as the last date for the online re-registration form submission, re-registration proces, and contact details. If any students have any doubt, they can contact the mentioned phone number.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2022 Last Date
|IGNOU Re-registration 2022 Form Submission starts||2 November 2021|
|Last date of Form Submission, ends||31 March 2022|
IGNOU Re-Registration Form Process 2022
Re-registration procedure is ongoing for the students who want to complete their incomplete journey. The last date of the re-registration is 25th March 2022. IGNOU Re-registration is for the students who want to register again for the next year’s registration; if there is a gap in their academic year, they can fill out the form for the IGNOU re-registration process. If students in their 1st year have paid the fee through the installment process, then the re-registration procedure can pay the remaining amount of course.
This method applies to all the programs, maybe UG & PG programs. Also, students who have been late in submitting the assignments and due to which are not allowed for the Term End Examination. After that, if students wish to complete the course study, they can also re-register themselves.
It is according to the course if the course is semester wise then the student can submit the semester assignment if the course is years wise then the candidate will provide the next year’s Projects. As the other universities have the same process of registration, that means if the student already enrolled in the university, then they will register by the enrollment number and at the same fee as the last year’s process.
Steps to Fill IGNOU Re-Registration 2022
- Student need to visit the official website of IGNOU- https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/.
- Read the instruction & details of given on the page.
- After reading the instructions, Tick the Check box given in the bottom.
- Click on the Button- “Proceed for Re-Registration“
- Enter using USER ID or Enrollment Number & Password.
- Click on Continue, Your Course Information will appear in window, After Proceed.
- Pay the IGNOU Re-registration fee 2022, through any payment mode.
- The students can pay the fee by debit card [Master/Visa], credit card [Master/Visa/Rupay], PNB ATM, and Net Banking.
Note: If the student is eligible and fulfill all eligibility criteria, then the university allowed the re-registration; otherwise, the candidate will get an error.
Things require for IGNOU Re-Registration
Following are the document which requires for the online re-registration of January 2022 session:
- Enrollment Number
- Mobile Number (Registered)
- Course Code
IGNOU Re-registration Fee 2022
The IGNOU Re-registration fee is required to pay along with the form filling process; students should pay the fee in parts. For example, suppose any of the students choose the BA program, and the fee for the BA program is 9000 rupees for the first time. In that case, they need to pay the fee in 3 parts according to the 3 years fee, so for the 1st year of registration, students need to pay 3000/- and the remaining 6000/- they can pay in the second and third year of the academic session.
When the fee submission process is complete, then the student will get the fee confirmation by email id or by SMS on the registered mobile number. If the candidate does not receive the approval of the IGNOU Online Re-Registration Fee, then the candidate will contact immediately the concerned university department.
If the student is pursuing the second year and third year, then the candidate will pay the registration fee, and he will get the registration next year. University divides the registration fee according to the previous semester or years like If the candidate takes admission in the BDP course, then the total price of the course is Rs 6000. It is divided into three years fee of 2000 fee per year.
IGNOU Re-registration Status 2022
When the IGNOU reregistration process for January 2022 gets completed, the next task is to check and confirm about the IGNOU Re-Registration Status. After filling out the re-registration form, students receive an SMS or confirmation mail from IGNOU University. One can check the re-registration status by login in with the credentials provided at the time of registration. Usually, IGNOU takes 30 days or more to share the status of the next year/semester on its portal, for which students will have to wait patiently. In case any issue arises, one can contact the authority through Telephonic Call or E-Mail.
IGNOU Re-registration Status 2022: How to Check
Students after re-registering for the January session, have a question about how to check the status of IGNOU re-registration 2022. So, There are steps below, by following which students can check their re-registration status.
- Visit the official link of IGNOU Registration @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
- Login with the enrollment number & code sent by the University
- After clicking on submit button.
- Check the programme details like the course code.
- If course names are visible, that means IGNOU has updated re-registration status 2022.
IGNOU Re-Admission 2022
- IGNOU University has open the online Re-Registration mode for registration; it is a user-friendly portal and method for the students.
- The re-registration form submission time submit all required documents.
- University will send the confirmation by email or by SMS.
- The candidate can pay the fee by debit card, credit card, online net banking as well as by the payment gateway of the university.
- At the re-registration time, the university uses the login id or password that is given by the university in the first year registration time to the students.
- After the form submission, the candidate takes the registration form printout for future use and proof.
FAQ About IGNOU Reregistration 2022
Ans: 31st March 2022 is the last date for IGNOU Reregistration 2022-23.
Ans: IGNOU enables students to get re-register for the enrolled program two times a year (January & July).
Answer: Re-registration will only be available to candidates who are enrolled in any IGNOU UG or PG programme.
Ans: Yes, IGNOU has again extended the deadline of re-registration form filling to 31 March 2022 for January session.
Ans: IGNOU re registration fee varies from program to program; the total fee depends on the student’s course they enrolled for. To pay the re-registration fee, there are many online payment modes offered by IGNOU.