IGNOU Patna Regional Center Admission 2021-22 | Courses | Fee Structure: IGNOU Regional Centre covering the section of Patna was set up in the year of 1991 on 4th May with the authority of over the entire state of Bihar which was undivided. There were basically 7 study centers under it. The Regional Director of this centre is Dr. Abhilash Nayak. It is the best centre in Patna. candidates can apply for admission on the official website.
IGNOU Patna Regional Center Highlights
|Regional Centre Name||IGNOU – Patna Regional Centre|
|Regional Director (I/C)
||Dr. Abhilash Nayak|
|Pin Code||800 001|
IGNOU Patna Regional Center Admission 2021-22:
- IGNOU Regional Center Patna was the main Regional Center for Bihar, which appeared on May 4, 1991, with its locale spread over the whole unified territory of Bihar. After the state had been divided there was a need for setting a new local hub.
- It had been split into Bihar and Jharkhand, which is why the local hub of Ranchi has to be set. The local hub had been put up in March 2000 for the areas held by Jharkhand. So from a total of 33, there was a further split of local hubs. 13 of them went under the office and watch the Ranchi local hub. Others, which were 20 in number, had to stay with the Patna local hub. To make the work efficient, the local hubs were joined to regions. Due to this, RC Patna got 17 areas where the local hub was to be set. The rest which was left from 37 areas, were joined with RC Darbhanga.
- IGNOU PATNA Admission process Candidates are to gain admission through the modes open for it. They will have access only through the suggested process. The means are of online and offline ways for access. They will have to either get everything and submit it to the counter.
- For admission candidates may choose to do it in an online way, they would need vital details asked in the form to fill it in and then attach all vital asked for papers. They must also pay their fee and be on the required scores of the course. IGNOU PATNA Admission Will started for this year Students can register Himself By online website Click
After the state was divided, there was a setup study center in Ranchi and Jharkhand as well.
- PG Diploma, PG UG, and certificate courses can be applied for from IGNOU.
- Candidates are required to provide their documents during the application process.
- The aspirants can check up on more info and all updates from the site of the institute.
- Candidates have required the filling of the form with education, professional and personal info.
Diploma in Tourism Studies
- Candidates are to complete the course in a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 3 years.
- Aspirants that are applying for this course must have done their intermediate already.
- The admission in Masters of Library and Info Science can be taken up after the completion of BLIS or related UG courses.
- The aspirants must have 2 years of national or state-level library service experience.
Certificate in Disaster Management
- Aspirants that have done their 12th grade can apply.
- Students will be taken up on a merit basis.
In like manner limit working of the representatives working in broad daylight and private segment endeavors, government associations and NGOs are being encouraged through the coordinated effort of the Regional Center with different divisions in the state, driving NGOs and establishments of notoriety. From the start, the local hub is growing by filings. They also give out projects and extend their system. The splits of three local hubs took over 27 years to come through. Though for now, there are as many as 17 areas of Bihar that come under its watch. There are as many as 48 local hubs given in this center. The split of it is in 21, 15, and 12 manners. This way the first goes to being regular study hubs while the other is in plan study hubs. The third goes to special study hubs.
IGNOU Patna Courses & Fee Structure:
|Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)||2 year||22,000|
|Master of Arts (English) (MEG)||2 year||22,058|
|Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)||2 year||22,116|
|Master of Arts (History) (MAH)||2 year||22,174|
|Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)||2 year||22,232|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)||2 year||22,290|
|Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)||2 year||22,348|
|Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)||2 year||22,406|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||2 year||22,464|
|Master of Education (MEd )||2 year||22,522|
|Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)||2 year||22,580|
- IT laboratory
- Best available faculty
IGNOU – Patna Regional Centre Distance Programmes:
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Visual Arts – Applied Arts (CVAA)
- Certificate in Visual Arts – Painting (CVAP)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Education (MEd )
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
PG and Advance Diploma
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education: Participatory Adult Learning, Documentation and Information Networking (PGDAE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in District Health Management (PGDDHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking (PGDLAN)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health (PGDMCH )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
PG and Advance Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- Appreciation Course on Environment (ACE)
- Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
- Diploma in Primary Education (DPE)
Address: Institutional Area, Mithapur, Patna – 800 001, Bihar, India
Phone: 0612-2365039, 08521919590
Official Website: http://rcpatna.ignou.ac.in/
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th