IGNOU PhD in Gender and Development Studies Admission 2021-22 | Indira Gandhi National Open University provides Ph.D. courses in twelve different areas of specialization. You can win admission in the Ph.D. program through distance and regular mode of education.
You can apply two times per year. The first admission was open in January 2021 second will open in July 2021. University accepts admission applications through online mode. IGNOU finalize the list of selected candidates based on passing scores of entrance exams and interview.
IGNOU has set an online mode of admission for Ph.D. in Gender and Development studies course. When taking the final decision to apply, collect all required documents and do not miss any detail. If you miss any document detail, then admission will not move on to the next level. Documents mostly demanded from the admission authority of IGNOU for this course are the following.
PhD in Gender & Development Studies Eligibility
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks 50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991 excluding grace mark.
IGNOU PhD in Gender & Development Studies Program Fee:
The start application fee is Rs 1000. The admission fee is 16,800. Fee submitted for Ph.D. programs or any program in IGNOU is two types.
One type is registration fee second type is an admission fee. The registration fee is Rs 1000. This fee is submitted only once in the whole admission. The admission fee amount is 16,800.
|Minimum Duration||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee||Rs 16,800|
IGNOU Ph.D. in Gender & Development Studies Application Process:
- Use the net and go to the IGNOU forum.
- Create an account on the web and proceed to the application form.
- Before you open it, double-check that it contains all of the relevant material.
- Fill it out with all of the professional and scholarly records.
- Submit the fee and add this information to the form.
- Now the form will have completed.
- Recheck all filling of the form. When you find no mistake, click on submit option.
- Master-level result details.
- Location of application.
- Date of birth certificate.
- ID card of the applicant.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Physics
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Sociology Course
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Statistics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Vocational Education
- IGNOU Ph.D. in Arabic
- IGNOU Ph.D. in Distance Education
- IGNOU Ph.D. in French
- IGNOU Ph.D. in Translation Studies