IGNOU PhD in Translation Studies Admission 2021-22 | PhD in Translation studies course is the most popular course of IGNOU. This course involves comparative literature, computer science, linguistic, cultural education, gender education, history, etc. Students who have taken this course get translation experts. A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a grade point average of at least 55 percent is required.
Admission to the Ph.D. program in translational studies depends upon marks from a Master’s degree. Some institutes conduct entrance tests for PhD in translational studies. Get all alerts about the institute and its rules of admission online using the university’s site. When the enrollment date is announced, applicants must go to the university’s website and register online.
IGNOU PhD in Translation Studies Eligibility
IGNOU PhD in Translation Studies Fee
Various institutes provide this program with a variable amount of Fees. Fee range in IGNOU is about Rs 16,800 to Rs 80,000. The Application Fee for this course in IGNOU is about Rs 1000. The course duration is three years so, at the start of each semester Fee is submitted.
|Course Name||PHDTT (PhD in Translation Studies & Training)|
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 16,800|
IGNOU PhD in Translation Studies Application Process
To apply to the PhD translation program university has set online mode. Every applicant must fulfil the eligibility requirements. Check all pieces of information about your course then, apply. When you finally come to apply online, follow the following steps:
- Get the URL of your website where you willing to apply for admission.
- Select the option, online admission.
- You will need to get registered on the website.
- Receive mail and get your private key and address for future use.
- Now move towards the application form.
- Firstly, check and understand it carefully, then fill correctly.
- When form filling complete, check and confirm there is no wrong filling in it.
- When you satisfy with the whole form filing, click the submit button.
Upload all required documents correctly like:
- Marks sheet of Master degree.
- Birth certificate.
- Applicant’s ID card.
- Select the right centre for the test.
- After the test, keeps visiting the website to get alerts about the final result.
- After clearing the test, the admission authority will call the selected candidates.
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production
- IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Folklore and Culture Studies (PGDFCS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Geography
- Doctor of Philosophy in Fine Arts
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Food & Nutrition
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Anthropology
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry