IGNOU Ph.D. in Geography Admission 2021-22: Doctor of Philosophy in Geography Course offers aspirants amazing skills across social and natural sciences. These skills are required to properly understand the environmental and social aspects of change. The program prepares the aspirants for the industry and academic careers. It also offers a skill set that is necessary for advanced-level jobs in environmental law, international aid & development, advocacy, and resource management.
IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Geography program provides students with expertise across the natural and social sciences that are required to understand the social and environmental aspects of global change. This program prepares students for careers in academia or industry, providing the skill set necessary for advanced jobs and careers in environmental consulting, advocacy, and policy; sustainability and resource management; international aid and development; and environmental law.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Geography Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Entrance Examination held as per the University calendar every year (depending on vacant seats)
MA/MSc in Geography or Earth Systems Science and Relevant Discipline of Geospatial Technology
|How to Apply:||
Candidates are required to apply Online at this link: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/entrancersunit/
|Mode of Delivery:||
Both: a) Full-Time (regular on-campus) b) Part-Time
IGNOU Ph.D. in Geography Course Fees:
- To get admission to the Doctor of Philosophy in Geography Course, aspirants must submit INR 16,800 to the relevant regional center of IGNOU where the course is offered.
- As per rules, once registration fees that paid by the learners will never be refundable in any situation. The fee will not be adjustable to any other course so, the candidate will be self-responsible for all.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Geography Eligibility:
If aspirants want to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Geography Course, then he/she must have a master degree from any best institution also recognized by UGC, India. The aspirant must have at least 55% marks in the previous course. 50% marks are reserved for ST/SC/OBC category students. According to the university calendar, the exam is held once a year.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Geography Application Process 2021-22:
The university admits students twice a year. The session for each course is in January and July. Candidates follow these steps to get admission to the course:
- First, visit the site of IGNOU.
- Check the button related to the admission section.
- Choose the course and download the relevant admission form.
- Fill the form attentively with relevant fields such as name, educational details, and personal information.
- Recheck the form once it is filled. Pay admission fee via debit card, credit card, cash challan, and demand draft.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- Ignou Master of Philosophy in Theatre Arts
- Ignou Master of Philosophy in Translation Studies (MPHILTT)
- Ignou M.PHIL in Chemistry (MPHILCHEM)
- IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Management of CBRNE Disasters
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental and Occupational Health
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Operation
- Ignou Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production
- Ignou Post-Graduate Diploma in Folklore and Culture Studies (PGDFCS)