IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2021-22: Post Basic Nursing program is a 3-year program. IGNOU provides basic knowledge of nursing. This program trained candidates to provide good service to the patients. The minimum eligibility for the program is to complete the 10+2 from the recognized board.
The primary aim of this initiative is to inspire healthcare staff to improve professional expertise and provide patients with quality treatment. In addition, teaching and research skills are built-in nursing. In addition to the entire program, personal and professional advancement should also be encouraged for better chances in the future. The university tracks different degree programs under the credit scheme.
Each credit is 30 hours of study, including all learning activities. A four-credit course covers 120 hours, and an eight credit covers 240 hours. The students would gain 108 credits over three to five years depending on their comfort to complete the post-basic BSc Nursing Program. A three years program of study is the post-basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing. There are two critical components to this course: theory and action. It consists of 22 classes, 11 theories, and 11 practical classes.
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Highlights
|Course Name||Post Basic Nursing|
|Minimum Duration||3 years|
|Maximum Duration||5 years|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2021-22
- You may access the application form on the IGNOU website or receive it directly or by post from the Regional Center IGNOU.
- If you have downloaded the entry test form, the Rs.1000/- draft of the submission form should also be submitted. Any applicant shall report to the Regional Center, where the applicant wishes to carry out the program and submit their entrance test form.
- Therefore, candidates are asked to ensure that only those regional centers where PSCs for post-basic BSc nursing are active and listed in Appendix VIII have completed their RC code / PSC code in their entrance test forms.
- Refer to the Regional Director of the IGNOU Regional Center (where the BSc Nursing Program Study Centre) is concerned on or before October 2021 via registered email/speed email to make applications in full, in the specified form.
- Complete the Regional Center Code to be accepted to and located at the curriculum study center of the BSc Nursing curriculum.
If IGNOU OpenNet shortlists you for Post Basic BSc Nursing, then the following documents will show at the counseling
- Original admit card for an entrance test
- 10+2 Certificate
- Valid RNRM Registration Certificate.
- GNM Mark Sheet
- Certificate of date of birth (10th Certificate)
- NOC from the organization where you are working
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Eligibility Criteria
- Nurses in-service, i.e., Registered nurses and Certified Sisters Midwives with a 10 + 2 degree (3 years), with at least two years experience in the profession (since registration under RNRM) of General Nursing and Sister Midwives.
- A 6 to 9 months duration certificate prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in place of midwifery or otherwise should apply to male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM Program.
- Diploma in General Nuremberg (GNM) with a minimum of five years of experience (after registration as a GNM) in the occupation of 10th Degree (Matriculation) or the equivalent of three years of Diploma.
- In a male nurse who has not completed a midwifery program, the Indian Nursing Council shall have a certificate, rather than a sister, for any 6-9 month nursing course prescribed.
- Candidates shall apply for / submit to the regional center from which they wish to follow the program.
- Interestingly, the BSc Nursing Program Study Centers are based in regional centers.
- In the centers listed worldwide, the entrance test will be carried out at a planned date as determined by the university.
- The entry test consists of 120 questions (s) with multiple choices (one mark each) from different subjects taught in GNM. A Question Paper is given for the entry test.
- The OMR sheet for the labeling of the answers will be issued to the candidates.
- It will take two and a half hours to complete the test.
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Fees:
In conjunction with the universities, IGNOU’s fee can change. Candidates will verify whether the total sum has changed. Rs. Eighteen thousand per annum, and the total fee is Rs. 36,000.
- We have mentioned all the details of nursing admission in this article. Furthermore, candidates can access the official website of the previous question papers to understand the essence of questions and test patterns. The topics presented in the study materials will form a basis for all questions.
- For better results in the test, it is preferable to refer to previous question papers. You have to read this article fully if you want to get to know about the admission process. Also, we are looking forward to updating the details further. You can get to know all the details.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th