IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022-23: IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Entrance Results 2022 will be released on 24 May 2022. Students will able to download their provisional results @ignou.ac.in. 24 April 2022 is the last date of IGNOU Post BASIC Nursing Admission 2022. Forms now out on @www.ignou.ac.in. Post Basic Nursing program is a 3-year program that provides basic knowledge of nursing. This program trained students to provide good service to the patients. The minimum eligibility for the program is to complete the 10+2 from the recognized board. IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 will be conducted on 8 May 2022.
The primary aim of this initiative is to inspire healthcare staff to improve professional expertise and provide patients with quality treatment. In addition, teaching and research skills are built-in nursing. In addition to the entire program, personal and professional advancement should also be encouraged for better chances in the future. The university tracks different degree programs under the credit scheme.
Course Structure: A 4-credit course covers 120 hours, and an 8 credit covers 240 hours. The students would gain 108 credits over three to five years depending on their comfort to complete the post-basic BSc Nursing Program. A 3 years programme of study is the post-basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing. There are two critical components to this course: theory and action. It consists of 22 classes, 11 theories, and 11 practical classes.
- IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admit Card 2022 has been released. (Download here)
- IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022-23 the last date is 24 April 2022. (Source)
- For January 2022, IGNOU has started taking admission for programs (except certificate & semester programs). Students can apply till 31 March 2022.
- The Last date for IGNOU Re-registration for January 2022 also extended up to 31 March 2022.
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU Post Basic Nursing|
|School||School of Health Sciences|
|Minimum Duration||3 years|
|Maximum Duration||5 years|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Eligibility Criteria||Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) with 2 year experience|
|Admission||IGNOU Admission 2022-23|
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|submission of online form starts||23 March 2022|
|Last date of IGNOU Post Basic Nursing||24 April 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test 2022||08 May 2022|
|Tentative date of declaration of result||24 May 2022|
|Tentative date of Region-wise counseling||First week of June 2022|
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022-23
IGNOU University has initiated the admission process for B.Sc Post Basic Nursing for the January Session 2022, and the students will be selected through an OPENNET Entrance Exam. As per the university’s schedule, the application form will be accepted till 24 April 2022, and the exam is scheduled to be held on 8 May 2022. To apply for this course, one must meet the eligibility criteria to register and fill out the application form online. While filling out the form, applicants will have to pay Rs 1000/- through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
First of all, IGNOU B.Sc Post Basic Program is designed for those who are Registered Nurse and Registered Midwifery (RNRM), generally referred as In-Service Nurses. They must have completed 10+2+3 with Diploma in GNM and must possess 2 years of work experience. To know more about this, one must refer to the notification shared on the official site of IGNOU University.
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing is a course that is introduced for the students who are already into a nursing profession or want academic recognition; they can join this course for their betterment. This course covers topics like Nutrition & Dietetics, Biochemistry & Biophysics, Psychology, and Maternal Nursing. The duration of this course is 2 years, and it consists of 4 semesters. Also, IGNOU offers this course for students who want to enroll in this course and want to create a good academic career.
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Nurses in-service, i.e., Registered nurses and Certified Sisters Midwives with a 10 + 2 with at least 2 years experience in the profession (since registration under RNRM) of General Nursing and Sister Midwives.
- A 6 to 9 months duration certificate prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in place of midwifery or otherwise should apply to male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM Program.
- Diploma in General Nuremberg (GNM) with a minimum of five years of experience (after registration as a GNM) in the occupation of 10th Degree (Matriculation) or the equivalent of 3 years of Diploma.
- In a male nurse who has not completed a midwifery program, the Indian Nursing Council shall have a certificate, rather than a sister, for any 6-9 month nursing course prescribed.
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
- The date for Entrance Exam 2022 for IGNOU Post Basic Nursing is on 08 May 2022.
- The duration of the entrance exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The entrance test consists of 120 questions with multiple choices from different subjects taught in GNM.
- The OMR sheet for the labeling of the answers will be issued to the students.
- It will take two and a half hours to complete the test.
- Interestingly, the BSc Nursing Program Study Centers are based in regional centers.
- In the centers listed worldwide, the entrance test will be carried out at a planned date as determined by the university.
The average fee for the IGNOU post basic Nursing is Rs. 54,000.
The following documents will be required:
- Original admit card for an entrance test
- 10+2 Certificate
- Valid RNRM Registration Certificate.
- GNM Mark Sheet
- Certificate of date of birth (10th Certificate)
- NOC from the organization where you are working
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admit Card 2022
In the first week of May 2022, IGNOU University has released the Admit Cards for Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam 2022. Hall Ticket/Admit Card will be available at @ignounursing.samarth.edu.in. It is mandatory to download hall tickets for students who are going to appear for the IGNOU Nursing test. The Admit cards include all the information like Exam date, center, Timing, and exam roll number.
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Entrance Result 2022
In the last week of May 2022, IGNOU will release the Post Basic Nursing entrance results at @ignou.ac.in. The things needed to download the provisional Basic Nursing scorecard are enrollment number, Phone Number, or DOB. One must take care of the admit card till the IGNOU announce the exam results. After the results announcement, ignou will upload the counseling schedule.
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission: Helpline
- Student Evaluation Division, for submission of examination form on Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ms. Rohini Sharma, Asst. Prof., SOHS, for Programme related information, email ID email@example.com
- Mobile Number: 01129572815
- We have mentioned all the details of IGNOU Post BSc Nursing admission in this article. Furthermore, student can access the official website of the previous question papers to understand the essence of questions and test patterns. The topics presented in the study materials will form a basis for all questions.
- For better results in the test, it is preferable to refer to previous question papers. You have to read this article fully if you want to get to know about the admission process. Also, we are looking forward to updating the details further. You can get to know all the details.