IGNOU Raipur Regional Centre Admission 2021-22|Courses| Fee Structure: IGNOU set up a local hub in Raipur in January 2003 with its ward over the whole area of Chhattisgarh. It has 22 Study hubs. As of late, the University has set up three Regular Study hubs in the remotest of the regions in Raipur – Korba, Kawardha, and Raigarh. It is positioned seventh in the Ease of Living Index 2019 by the Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
Raipur is the capital city of the Indian province of Chhattisgarh. Raipur is likewise the managerial prime sector of the Raipur area and Raipur area. It is also the biggest city in the state. The Mahanadi River streams toward the east of the city of Raipur, and the south side has thick timberlands.
The study center of IGNOU Raipur provides ed and facilities to the area of Raipur. Its jurisdiction and authority extend to several districts where it provides the facility of entry and quality education. candidates can gain entry into the various courses with the help of this study center of IGNOU.
IGNOU Raipur Regional Centre Highlights:
|Regional Centre Name||IGNOU – Raipur Regional Centre|
|Regional Director (I/C)
||Dr. H Sangeeta Majhi|
IGNOU Raipur Regional Centre Admission 2021-22
The willing applicant is to have all vital info and papers ready for their forms. They must get the forms as soon as the dates of open forms are declared. This is so that they don’t miss out on the dates. They must also keep heed of the submission dates.
The candidate is to pay a fee, choose a course, fill that in, and attach what is required in papers. The candidate would also be from the merit or entrance exam.
|IGNOU Pune||IGNOU Shimla|
|IGNOU Raghunath Ganj||IGNOU Siliguri|
|IGNOU Raipur||IGNOU Srinagar|
|IGNOU Rajkot||IGNOU Trivandrum|
IGNOU Raipur Regional centre Course Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)||3 years||14000|
|Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)||3 years||14010|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 years||14500|
|Bachelor of Education (BEd)||3 years||14200|
|Bachelor of English (BA)||3 years||14900|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)||3 years||14000|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)||3 years||14500|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||3 years||14000|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)||3 years||35000|
|BSc Nursing (Post Basic) (BScN(PB))||3 years||37000|
|Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)||2 years||15000|
|Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (M Sc (DFSM))||2 years||15000|
|Master of Arts (English) (MEG)||2 years||15000|
|Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)||2 years||15000|
|Master of Arts (History) (MAH)||2 years||15000|
|Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)||2 years||15000|
- E-commerce center
- Learning management
- Online learning
- Broad use of SMS office to educate the students about assent-related assent, re-listing, exams, advising, and so forth.
- A limiting area manages candidate bolster-related issues, for example, change of plan, Medium, Course, Elective, Record check, and Change of Study Center/area hub, and so on.
- The part offers a one-window answer for the candidate with the check of cutting-edge electric data. The help offices are given on Saturdays too.
- For the speedy payment of the complaints, many orders have been created and utilized.
- Assent letters sent to the candidate convey vital data about the calendar and the vital contact focuses.
- Candidate complaints are digital or by HQs, are instantly settled
- Open groups are normally led with the candidate at RC and at LSCs for taking direct criticism and for prompt redressal of the issues.
- Direction plans for the Academic advisors and LSC officials are constant at being led to inform them of the rules and norms of the institute as besides to guarantee compelling transport of student bolster offices.
- Unity with Schools/Institutions for raising IGNOU Programs.
- Assent groups of recently picked and groups of the planned candidate at LSCs.
- Graduation with History as main subjects is required candidates with BA History, BA archeology, BA Social std. etc. can easily apply.
- The Candidates will be selected on merit-based entries so scores are important.
Diploma in women empowerment & development
- Candidates can pursue this UG level course for 1 to 3 years.
- Aspirants that have their 10+2 cleared minimum will be accepted in a merit-based.
Certificate in Human Rights
- Candidates will be able to complete the course after they have cleared the exams of 10+2 from a known board10.
- Aspirants with SC and ST reservations can only apply in one course claiming merit.
IGNOU Raipur Regional Centre Distance Programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- BSc (Hons) in Optometry & Ophthalmic Techniques (BSCHOT)
- BSc Nursing (Post Basic) (BScN(PB))
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSc(DFSM))
PG and Advance Diploma
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post-Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education in Hearing Impairment (PGPDSE (HI))
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in District Health Management (PGDDHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health (PGDMCH )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Prasaran (PGDRP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
PG and Advance Certificate
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice (PGCPP)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Urdu Language (DUL)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Early Childhood Special Education (Mental Retardation) (CESE(MR))
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Literacy Programme (CLP)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Urdu Language (CUL)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Foundation Course on Education of Children with Disabilities (FCED)
IGNOU Raipur Regional Centre Regular Programmes:
- Diploma in Primary Education (DPE)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
IGNOU Regional Center,
Tel. No.- 0771-2971322/(inquiry),
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th