IGNOU Registration 2022-23: 31 July 2022 is the last date for IGNOU Registration 2022-23 for the July session. Forms of registration will be available at @ignou.ac.in. Students must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the desired programs, then only he/she can fill out the registration form.
Indira Gandhi National Open University starts registration every year in July and January. The University offers a wide range of courses with specializations. New students can apply for all courses before the deadline.
- IGNOU has started registration 2022-23 for July session. Interested students can apply till 31 July 2022. (Source)
- Re-registration for July session at IGNOU started. One can apply till 15 July 2022. (Source)
- The last date to submit assignment, field work, practicum & more at IGNOU for TEE June 2022 extended up to 31 May 2022. (Source)
IGNOU Registration 2022-23
The registration for Indira Gandhi National Open University for the July session has started on 30 May 2022. The University has released the notification regarding registration for the July session on its official website. All the eligible students need to pay the fee at the time of IGNOU registration 2022-23.
Candidates who want to fill out the Indira Gandhi National Open University registration form must go through the following steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the IGNOU- https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- Click on the “new registration” tab at the applicant’s login area.
- Choose the username that contains a minimum of 8 to 16 characters.
- Now, create a password that includes alphanumerics 8 characters long.
- Proceed to the registration process by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Fill out all the required details as directed in the registration form.
- Finally, click on the “Register” tab.
- Registered candidates will receive the confirmation mail or SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
Note: For future reference, the username and password must be saved or remembered by the candidates.
IGNOU Registration 2022-23 Last Date
|Online Registration Start||30 May 2022|
|IGNOU Registration 2022-23 Last Date||31 July 2022|
|IGNOU MA Registration 2022-23 Last Date||31 July 2022|
IGNOU Related Links
- IGNOU ADMISSION
- IGNOU Student Login
- IGNOU Fee Structure
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission
- IGNOU MBA Admission
- IGNOU Mphil Admission
Points To Consider
- Throughout the year, walk-in admission is available for admission in the bachelor’s Preparatory Programme and all Certificate Programmes.
- OPENMAT is conducted twice a year for the entrance of the Management courses for an MBA in IGNOU.
- B.Ed Course Admission, the entrance test is compulsory, which is conducted nationwide.
- 5% relaxation in the admission of the SC/ST/PD candidates in the University course.
- The term-end exams are conducted twice a year.
IGNOU BA, BSc & MSc Fee
|Course Name||Eligibility||Annual Fees|
|Bachelor’s in Arts (BA)||10+2 or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU||Rs 2700|
|Bachelor’s in Science (B.Sc.)||10+2 with science subjects||Rs 4500|
|Master’s in Arts (MA)||Graduation degree||Rs 6000|
|Master’s in science (M.Sc.)||Degree in B.Sc. or its equivalent||Rs 16200|
|Master’s in Commerce (M. Com)||Graduation Degree in B. Com||Rs 7500|
|MBA||Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks||Rs 37800|
IGNOU MBA Fees
Graduation degree in any field with a minimum of 50% marks
Banking & Finance
A graduate from a recognized institute or member of the Indian Institute of Bankers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. What is ODL in IGNOU Registration 2022?
Ans: IGNOU provides high-quality teaching through the ODL. Open and Distance Learning (ODL) in IGNOU is a General Term, Where Available the All Facilities Like Extended Classroom, Teleconferencing, Internet and Learning Experience.
Ans: IGNOU Exam Conduct Twice in Evey Year (December/January or June/July Batch)
Ans: It is a UGC and AICTE Approved University, Which means IGNOU Degree is Valid in India and Abroad (USA).
Ans: Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) is a Programme offered by IGNOU For Those Students Who Want to Pursue Graduation Degree, But They Have Not Passed 12th Examination or Equivalent.
Ans: Yes, IGNOU Degre is Valuable For MBA Because UGC and AICTE approve it.
Ans: Yes, It’s a UGC Approved University, It’s Means IGNOU Students Can Apply For UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
Ans: Yes, IGNOU Degree is Valid all over India and J&K.
Ans: Yes, IGNOU Degree is Valid For Ph.D. The program, Also Provides Ph.D. Program After the PG Degree.
Ans: After Registering the IGNOU Portal.
- Address: Maidan Garhi, New Delhi– 110068, India
- Phone: 011-29571301 & 29571528
- Fax: 011-29532686
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.