IGNOU Saharsa Regional Centre Admission 2021-22 |Courses| Fee Structure: Provincial Hub of Sahara for IGNOU hubs had been one from in the area of Bihar. This is no sole hub but was split up from the RC Darbhanga. A total of eight comes under its watch, mainly spread in Bihar. The centre was established in 2011. It provides various courses under the Distance learning program. The Regional Director of the centre is Dr. Mirza Nehal Ahmad Baig.
IGNOU Saharsa Regional Centre Highlights:
|Regional Centre Name||IGNOU – Saharsa Regional Centre|
|Regional Director (I/C)||Dr Mirza Nehal Ahmad Baig|
IGNOU Saharsa Regional Centre Admission 2021-22
IGNOU Saharsa Regional Centre, Local Hub of Saharsa not only gives out training but also gives out 15 regular listings that the study depends on. They are giving out much focus on the training and covering zones that were split up for the sake of social and land rejection.
Much of the North Bihar local hubs have the designs of BSCs. These were kept limited to only BPP, and Bachelors of Arts. While the MA listing was kept on offer. This was kept at all events constant on enlistments.
Then the focus was driven to the regular local hubs with the large novel study projects. The increment showing up for enrolment was not so much as 5% with the 2017 meeting. A huge rise was seen in the 2018 meeting was the enrolment rose to 23%.
IGNOU Saharsa Application
A simple way to take IGNOU Saharsa Admission can fill the Application form offline from the center by pay the fee of the application form and about the admission Process The pupils can gain entry into IGNOU Saharsa by its form by online mode. They can achieve it by paying for it and then filling it in. IGNOU Saharsa Regional Centre Admission 2021-22
they must put up all the vital info in it. They are then asked to put up all the vital papers for access. They can enter by easy means of net banking pay, they can also do formal cash for forms.
IGNOU Saharsa Admission Can also be taken online form fill process Check
IGNOU Saharsa Regional Centre Course Fee
|MA in Psychology (MAPC)||2 years||12000|
|Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)||2 years||12025|
|Master of Arts (English) (MEG)||2 years||12050|
|Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)||2 years||12075|
|Master of Arts (History) (MAH)||2 years||12100|
|Master of Arts (Philosophy) (MAPY)||2 years||12125|
|Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)||2 years||12150|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)||2 years||12175|
|Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)||2 years||12200|
|Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)||2 years||12225|
|Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)||2 years||12250|
|Master of Commerce (MCom)||2 years||12275|
|Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSc(CFT))||2 years||12300|
|IGNOU BEd||IGNOU MPhil|
|IGNOU MPhil||IGNOU Admission Status|
|IGNOU MSc Admission||IGNOU Admission 2021|
- IGNOU Saharsa Awareness Programs. Pre-Admission Counseling meetings at RC and LSCs.Acceptance Meetings.
- order/Renewal of advisors/PICs/Part-Time Staff Members.
- Sorting out Training and Orientation Programs for the Academic Counselors.
- Sorting out Coordinators Meet.
- The lead of Term End Examinations and Practical Examinations at various LSCs.
- The lead of the Entrance Test.
- Holding Convocations. Successful pupil aid Services. Contact the State Government office, Universities, other instruction groups, and NGOs for the advancement of IGNOU Programs. Gatherings with Media/Press
- Carefulness Day celebrated
- National Education Day is celebrated.
- Tidiness Drive attempted
- Hindi Week praised (12-18 September 2014)
- National Unity Day celebrated
Great Governance Day celebrated
- IGNOU Saharsa To quicken the rise of advanced education in the locale for local and remote area persons, ladies, and under helpful segments of the general public.
- Setting up LSCs at the Sub-division level in the locale
- Setting up Special Study Centers in Economically and Educationally Backward Blocks (EEBB) of the locale
- Rise of professional/expertise gain courses for work age in the locale
- Arranging Career Counseling programs
- Advancing projects for Govt. authorities, Security faculties/NGOs, and Law experts.
- Actuation of need-based projects significant for area persons
- Web-conferencing/Teleconferencing offices at RC and all LSCs of the locale for better unity.
- Foundation of PSC for BCA and MCA Programs
- Broad use of current media rises.
- Sports playground and other co-curricular tools
- data technology seminars
- Learning management system
- National Days celebration.
IGNOU Saharsa Regional Centre Distance Programmes:
- Diploma in Aquaculture (DAQ)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- MA in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Philosophy) (MAPY)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSc(CFT))
PG and Advance Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy (PGDCFT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- BEd (Special Education) (BEDSE)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Diabetes Care for Community Worker (CDCW)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Poultry Farming (CPF)
- Certificate in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
IGNOU Regional Centre Saharsa
Laxmi Niwas, Koshi Chowk,
Saharsa – 852201, Bihar,
Phone: 06478-219015, 06478-295252
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th