IGNOU School of Agriculture (SOA) Admission 2022-23: Indira Gandhi National Open University, SOA, was established in the year 2005. It has been formed to work on the strategies that will help the agricultural sector grow and thrive. IGNOU School of Agriculture offers admission in various diploma, PG-Diploma & certificate courses in the field of agriculture. Admission to these courses will be open twice a year (January & July). Soon, School of Agriculture will start the admission for July session.
IGNOU Latest Updates
- Now, Students can submit the assignment for all the offered courses by IGNOU SOA till 15 May 2022.
- IGNOU has started registration for all the School of Agriculture offered programs for January session. The last date to apply is 31 March 2022.
IGNOU School of Agriculture Highlights
|School Name||IGNOU – School of Agriculture|
|Short Name||IGNOU SOA|
|Offered Courses||PGDFSQM, PGCAP, DDT, DVAPFV, DWM, DMT, CIS, CWHM, CPF, CIB, COF|
IGNOU School of Agriculture Admission 2022-23
Students can now opt for any program offered by IGNOU School of Agriculture. Admission will be granted based on marks in the previous qualification. IGNOU SOA provides admission for two sessions. There are many courses; both regular & ODL are provided to educate students about agriculture & allied sectors.
There are Diploma & Certificate courses offered by IGNOU School of Agriculture that are listed below:
- PhD in Dairy Science and Technology (PHDDR)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management (PGDFSQM)
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy (PGCAP)
- Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)
- Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)
- Diploma in Watershed Management (DWM)
- Diploma in Meat Technology (DMT)
- Certificate in Sericulture (CIS)
- Certificate in Water Harvesting and Management (CWHM)
- Certificate in Poultry Farming (CPF)
- Certificate in Bee Keeping (CIB)
- Certificate in Organic Farming (COF)
IGNOU SOA Application Form Process 2022
- Move on to the official website of the IGNOU SOA.
- On the home page, click on the available programs, choose the desired course, then read all course details.
- Candidates need to download Common prospectus 2022-23.
- Click on the “Register Yourself” button.
- Enter all entries as required; after entering all details, check it properly, then click on the “Submit” button.
- On the candidate’s registered mail ID & contact number, User ID & Password sent.
- If candidates have already registered, they use their user ID and password, then click on the “Submit” button.
- Attach all required documents; after completing the process, candidates can pay the fee through credit card, Debit card, ATM card, or internet banking.
- Photograph Scanned photocopy (less than 100 KiloByte)
- Age Proof Scanned copy
- Signature Scanned (less than 100 KiloByte)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KiloByte)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KiloByte)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KiloByte)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KiloByte)
IGNOU School of Agriculture Fee Structure 2022
|Course Name||Eligibility||Fee (Tentative)|
|PG and Advance Diploma|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management (PGDFSQM)||–||Rs. 14,400|
|PG and Advance Certificate|
|Post-Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy (PGCAP)||Graduation in any discipline||Rs. 3,600|
|Diploma in Watershed Management (DWM)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||Rs. 12,000|
|Diploma in Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses, and Oilseeds (DPVCPO)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||Rs. 13,200|
|Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||Rs. 14,400|
|Diploma in Meat Technology (DMT)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||Rs. 14,400|
|Diploma in Fish Products Technology (DFPT)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||Rs. 10,800|
|Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||Rs. 14,400|
|Certificate in Water Harvesting and Management (CWHM)||10th pass||Rs. 2,400|
|Certificate in Sericulture (CIS)||10th pass||Rs. 4,200|
|Certificate in Poultry Farming (CPF)||8th pass||Rs. 3,600|
|Certificate in Organic Farming (COF)||12th pass||Rs. 4,800|
|Certificate in Bee Keeping (CIB)||8th pass||Rs. 1,400|
IGNOU School of Agriculture Faculty Members
- Dr. Shailendra Kumar Yadav (Director)
- MK Salooja (Professor)
- Dr. Praveen Kumar Jain (Assistant professor)
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar (Assistant professor)
- Dr. P Vijayakumar (Assistant professor)
- Dr. Mita Sinhamahapatra (Assistant professor)
IGNOU SOA Contact Details
- Address: School of Agriculture, G Block, Zakir Hussain Bhawan, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068 India
- Phone: 91-011-29533167
- Fax: 91-011-29533167
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.