IGNOU School of Law Admission 2021-22: Indira Gandhi National Open University offers several programs in the law field. The Programmes are offered at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels. It is a great opportunity for the candidate who is anxious to take the degree/certificate at ODL. The eligibility for each Programme is varied hence candidate has to visit the official link for find out suitable Programme according to their eligibility. Following are some of the Programmes’ names: DIPP, CAHT, CCP, CHR, CIHL, CCLBL, PHDLE, etc.
The crime rate has been increasing day by day. It leads to a requirement for skillful lawyers in Indian society who know well about Indian law and help the Indian judges and court take fair decisions in any case, whether civil or criminal. The students of law practice and learn how to solve complex issues while studying the course.
LLM stands for master of legislative law. It is PG level law degree program. The minimum time required for the completion of the degree is two years. The candidates who will fail to complete the degree in 5 years will be terminated from the university. The candidates can apply for admissions through an online mode of registration. The university has opened the entries for all the candidates in the LLM degree program.
- 12 October 2021: IGNOU has extended the final date for online admission till 25 October 2021. The open university has extended the last date of entry to LLB 9th times.
IGNOU School of Law Highlights
|Regional Centre Name||IGNOU – School of Law (SOL)|
IGNOU School of Law Admission 2021-22
The aspirants that pass the merit list and qualifying exam can apply to the desired course after being shortlisted by IGNOU. Aspirants that have a higher score have a better chance of being admitted to the university. The SOL of IGNOU Prepared a Brainstorming Session in June 2007 to Arrange a Road Map for Legal Education in India. It is a virtual learning platform to offer Law programs online. It was introduced on June 9, 2008, through which the PG Certificate in Cyber Law is being offered online.
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University aims to create awareness about legal rights and responsibilities in the swell world order. Go to the Following Link to Check IGNOU Courses Fee, IGNOU FAQ & Placements Details & IGNOU MBA Admission Details.
- The Process of IGNOU Admission in Twice a Year (January/December), Students Can Take Their Admission Through Online/Offline Depend on Course. For online admission, students should have to move on to the official website of the university.
- Admission Will Be Accessible All Through the Year, Facility for Online Payment Gateway is Available for the Registration. The Examination of this Course is also in Online Mode But in Specified Centers for Proper Monitoring. The School strives to ensure high-quality education and research through innovative, multi-media learning teaching packages focusing on learning practical aspects of law, acquiring legal skills, and scholarship.
- The university admits the candidates in the LLM course based on marks secured by them in an entrance test. All candidates must undergo this exam as it decides the fate of admission.
- PhD LE degree and Ph.D. of Philosophy in Law: Clearance of PG degree with 65% and national level entry exam cleared.
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP): The clearance of 12th grade or equal or the support of BPP from IGNOU.
- Diploma in Paralegal Practice (DIPP): BPP cleared or clearance of intergrading from a board of value on a merit basis.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL): LLB or BA cleared graduates with three years clearance or graduate in any discipline with 4 or 5 years degree.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice (PGDCJ): Graduation did with 50% scores in any stream.
- Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIHL): 12th class or BPP cleared with relevant scores.
|Online New Registration Start Date||12 June 2021|
|New Admission Last Date||30 September 2021|
|New Registration Last Date||30 September 2021|
IGNOU School of Law Courses, Eligibility & Fees
|Diploma in Paralegal Practice (DIPP)||1 Year||10+2 or it’s equivalent or BPP from IGNOU||Rs. 9,000|
|Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)||6 Months||10+2 or it’s equivalent or BPP from IGNOU||Rs. 1100|
|Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT )||6 Months||10+2 or it’s equivalent or BPP from IGNOU||Rs. 1,100|
|Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIHL )||6 Months||0+2 or it’s equivalent or BPP from IGNOU||Rs. 3,200|
|Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)||6 Months||10+2 0r BPP from IGNOU||Rs. 3,000|
|Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law (CCLBL )||6 Months||Any Degree for Freshers||Rs. 8,000|
|PG and Advance Diploma|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)||1 Year||Graduate in any discipline||Rs. 8,500|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice (PGDCJ )||1 Year||Any Graduate||Rs. 9,000|
|PG and Advance Certificate|
|Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)||6 Months||Graduate in any discipline or Fourth and Fifth-year students of Five years integrated LL.B course who passed three years.||Rs. 7,000|
|Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice (PGCPP)||6 Months||Degree in Science/Technology/Medicine or Fourth and Fifth-year students of Five years integrated LL B Course who passed three years||Rs. 8,000|
|Doctor of Philosophy in Law (PHDLE)||2 Years||LLM with 55% marks.||Rs. 14,000|
IGNOU School of Law programs offered:
- Doctoral Degree
- Doctor of Philosophy in Law (PHDLE)
- PG and Advance Diploma
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice (PGDCJ)
- PG and Advance Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice (PGCPP)
- Diploma in Paralegal Practice (DIPP)
- Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIHL )
- Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT )
- Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law (CCLBL )
|Name of Faculty||Designation|
|Prof K Elumalai||Director (I/c)|
|Dr. Suneet Kashyap||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Gurmeet Kaur||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Anand Gupta||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Manasi Sharma||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Neeta Sethi||Assistant Registrar|
Top LAW College/University In Delhi NCR:
|Name of University/Institute||Types of University||Location|
|Bennett University||Private University||Greater Noida|
|National Law University (NLUD), Delhi||Public Law University||Dwarka, Delhi|
|Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon||Private University||Haryana|
|Symbiosis Law School [SLS], Noida||Deemed University||Noida|
|Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi||Central University||New Delhi|
|Amity Law School, Noida||Private University||Noida|
|Sharda University (SU), Greater Noida||Private University||Greater Noida|
|Chandigarh University (CU)||Private University||Mohali, Punjab|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th