IGNOU Shillong Regional Centre Admission 2021-22: The Shillong Regional Centre was established in 1988. It is the oldest centre in Shillong. The Assistant Regional Director of this centre is Dr. N. Samungou Singh. It offers various undergraduate courses, postgraduate courses, doctoral programs. It also provides short-duration courses in various fields. Students prefer this centre for their education. It is one of the best centre in Shillong. It is mainly located in Shillong Meghalaya.
- 14 October 2021: The last date of assignment submission of IGNOU Shillong Regional Centre for the December 2021 Term End Exam has been extended upto 31st October 2021. Students can visit the university’s official website for other details. Click here.
- 14 October 2021: IGNOU Shillong Regional Centre UG/PG admission the last date has been extended till 25th October 2021. Students looking for admission to any UG/PG program from IGNOU can visit the university’s official website. For more information, click here.
IGNOU Shillong Regional Centre Highlights
|Regional Centre Name||IGNOU Shillong Regional Centre|
|Assistant Regional Director (I/C)
||Dr. N. Samungou Singh|
IGNOU Shillong Regional Centre Admission 2021-22
In order to get admission in any of the courses associated with Shillong Regional Centre, candidates need to visit the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University, where they will have the option of choosing the regional center near them.
The admission will be allotted over online and offline mode, and the very best that applicants can opt between them is suitably online. The university’s online registration form is available two times a year. Candidates are required to register, followed by the academic details and later payment to conclude the admission.
Candidates must prepare all such documents like the 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificates from cast or related for admission.
BSW, BSc, BEd., BA, BLIS, BCA, BCom, BTS
Eligibility: 12th class cleared with 45% scores earned.
- MA Translation Std, Dev. Std, Psychology, Hindi, English, MA Philosophy, MA History, Pol. Sc, MA Sociology, MA Education, Women, and Gender Std, MARural Dev, MSW, MTTM, MAAN, MSc, DFSM, MCA, MBA, MEd, MLIS, etc.
Eligibility: Bachelors degree with 45% scores in relevant subjects from a board of requirements.
Creative Writing, HIV & Family ED., Nursing Administration, Tourism Std., Women’s Empowerment & Dev., Watershed Mang., Diary Tech, DECE, DNHE, DPVCPO, DVAPFV, etc.
Eligibility: Clearance of inter-exams from a board of rec. and 45% scores.
HIV and Family Ed., Human Rights, Guidance, Food Safety, Food and Nutrition, Env. Std., Bee Keeping, Disaster Mang, Organic Farming, Poultry Farming, Value ED, Rural Dev, Info Tech, Primary Ed., Literacy Program, Lab techniques, etc.
Eligibility: 12th clearance with min. qualifying scores from a board of rec.
IGNOU Shillong Regional Centre Courses & Fees
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)||2 years||12406|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||3 years||12522|
|Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)||3 years||12812|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 years||12754|
|Bachelor of Education (BEd)||3 years||12696|
|Bachelor of English (BA)||3 years||12638|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)||3 years||12580|
|Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)||3 years||12870|
|Master of Arts||3 years||18000|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration)||2 years||18100|
|Master of Arts (Rural Development)||2 years||18075|
|Master of Arts (Sociology)||2 years||18050|
|Master of Arts (Tourism Management)||2 years||18025|
|Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)||2 years||12058|
|Master of Arts (History) (MAH)||2 years||12116|
|Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)||2 years||12174|
IGNOU local hubs, the sub-office of the institute for every Single Handy Reason for existing, are likewise meant to go about as asset loci of the University.
Local hubs will be societies for training Advisers/officials/distinct officials and give a scene to the candidates and the Academic advisors to make their effects related to a specific subject. Following offices have been given at IGNOU local hub of Shillong:
- Study tools
- Sound tapes
- Television and so on.
Written one-day event plans on Bachelor of Science in Medical Lab. new (B.Sc. MLT) on twelfth March 2011 at Nazareth Hospital, Laitumkhrah, and Shillong.
Debut cum Induction plan at IGNOU Study Center (1874), Sacred Heart Hr. Sec. School, Dalu, Barengapara, Dist. West Garo Hills and Meghalaya hung on seventh May 2011.
Composed 5 days Training plan on Handicraft and Loofah in a joint effort with the United Society, Govt. of Meghalaya, Shillong from first – fifth August 2011. Composed fourteenth official meet at IGNOU local hub, Shillong on ninth August 2011. These also include:
- Filed out 3 days National event on “Data Communication Technology (ICT) in Education” in a joint effort with the part of Education, North-Eastern Hill institute (NEHU), and Shillong from the thirteenth to fifteenth September 2011.
- Saw “World AIDS Day” as a team with Jingim-thymmai Foundation, Laitumkhrah, and Shillong on first December 2011.
- Sorted out 3 days Workshop on “Mental imbalance Color Disorder” in a joint effort with Dwar Jingkyrmen, Dhankheti, Shillong from seventh – ninth May 2012.
- Sorted out 2 days Orientation Program for the Local Untrained school advisors at Don Bosco Youth Center, Laitumkhrah, Shillong on the fifth and sixth of November 2012.
- Sorted out one-day Popularization of IGNOU plans at IGNOU Special Study hub, Jacinta Eas
IGNOU Shillong History
Since that time, the local hub has had the duty of taking into report candidates in Meghalaya just and has bound all the areas of the State regarding setting up candidate aid hubs, then again, indeed of South West Garo Hills. In this way, the IGNOU local hub Shillong is one of the most mature area hubs in the land and has grown up candidate aid hubs all over North East India.
IGNOU Shillong Admission 2021-22 Take my a website on Students can take online admission IGNOU University
|IGNOU Jammu||IGNOU Koraput|
|IGNOU Jodhpur||IGNOU Lucknow|
|IGNOU Karnal||IGNOU Madurai|
|IGNOU Khanna||IGNOU Mumbai|
|IGNOU Kohima||IGNOU Nagpur|
|IGNOU Kolkata||IGNOU Noida|
IGNOU Shillong Regional Centre Distance Programmes
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)
- Diploma in Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses, and Oilseeds (DPVCPO)
- Diploma in Watershed Management (DWM)
- Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development (DWED)
- MA (Distance Education) (MADE)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- MA in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Philosophy) (MAPY)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))
- Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Education (MEd )
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSc(DFSM))
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Tourism & Travel Management (MTTM)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
PG and Advanced Diploma
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Social Work among the Tribals (PGDSWT)
- Certificate in Bee Keeping (CIB)
- Certificate in Computing (CIC)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Food Safety (CFS)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Literacy Programme (CLP)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Organic Farming (COF)
- Certificate in Poultry Farming (CPF)
- Certificate in Primary Education (CPE)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (CTE)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Water Harvesting and Management (CWHM)
- Certificate in Women’s Empowerment and Development (CWED)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Address: NEHU Campus, Umshing, Mawkynroh, Shillong, Meghalaya 793022, India
- Phone: 03642550102, 03642950669
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
- If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.