IGNOU Srinagar Regional Centre Admission 2021-22: The geophysical state of Srinagar and the backwardness and lack of development. In Srinagar, the requirement to have a distance learning university opened in the exact location. The university was opened to develop distance and open learning in J&K that was set up in 1999.
- 27 August 2021: The last date of Fresh Admission and Re-registration for the July 2021 session has been extended till 31st August 2021. For more details, click here.
IGNOU Srinagar Regional Centre Highlights
|Regional Centre Name||IGNOU – Srinagar Regional Centre|
|Regional Director (I/C)
IGNOU Srinagar Regional Centre Admission 2021-22
- IGNOU Srinagar Admission can be taken From the centre, and The candidate can gain entry with means provided in this local hub. They can have their courses criterion filled. They then will need to forms filled after choosing which course they would want.
- The local hub has seen the loftiest groups over the ongoing past, notably in plans like Masters in Sociology, Political Science, Public power, Psychology, control, English, Rural growth, History, and Education. 14 plans and around a thousand candidates in the limit of 19 years of fact, local hub Srinagar has kept more than 3 lakh candidates and raised as one of the biggest Local hubs in the nation.
- IGNOU Srinagar admission can be taken from the online website Click. Thus, the candidate will have access to these courses; they will have to choose and get forms that they will then submit.
- IGNOU Srinagar Regional Centre Offers various types of courses such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Advance PG diploma, Advance PG certificate, etc. We have mentioned here regular and distance both types of courses.
- Eligibility: Graduation in computer application or infotech has to be cleared with 45% scores and an entrance exam.
- Period: 2 years min.
- Eligibility: Candidates require the clearance of B.Ed., B.P.Ed. or so to have their entry in M.Ed.
- Period: Max. 4 yrs, Min. 2 yrs.
- Eligibility: The course requires candidates to have experience (min. 2 yrs) in state or national library with BLIS did or other library-based courses done to get an admission.
- Period: Min. 2 yrs, max. 4 yrs,
MSc in Dietetics and Food Service Management
- Eligibility: The candidate is request to have BSc in Dietetics and Food Service Management To get entry into the course.
- Period: 2 years
|Online New Registration Start Date||12 June 2021|
|New Admission Last Date||31 August 2021|
|New Registration Last Date||31 August 2021|
|IGNOU MA Admission 2021||IGNOU Admission 2021|
|IGNOU M.Sc Admission||IGNOU Admission Status|
|IGNOU M.Phil||IGNOU MPHILL|
|IGNOU B.Ed||IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission|
IGNOU Srinagar Regional Center UG & PG Courses & Fees
|MA (Economics)||2 Years||12025|
|MA (English)||2 Years||12050|
|MA (Hindi)||2 Years||12075|
|MA (History)||2 Years||12100|
|MA (Political Science)||2 Years||12125|
|MA (Public Administration)||2 Years||12150|
|MA (Rural Development)||2 Years||12175|
|MA (Sociology)||2 Years||12200|
|MA (Tourism Management)||2 Years||12225|
|MA (Education)||2 Years||12250|
|MSc (DFSM)||2 Years||28000|
|BA (Tourism Studies)||3 Years||15000|
IGNOU Srinagar Regional Center History
- RC Srinagar is giving more than 150 scholarly works of IGNOU distinct rising from titles, Diplomas, ahead Diplomas, PG Diplomas, Bachelors, and Masters in different orders.
- Diploma in Hospital Health Management, Maternal and Child Health, Geriatric Medicine, Information Security, B.Ed Bachelor, and Diploma programs in Nursing, and so forth. IGNOU Srinagar Regional Centre Admission 2021-22.
- Many stand-ins of Jammu and Kashmir are also trying after IGNOU’s M. Phil/Ph.D, which are being given from IGNOU Hq reliant on the UGC guidelines.
- Front bar with Two Lines to go to the double probes
- One AC course lobby for direct of Meeting/Workshop/Event
- Library with Source books and work reports
- Soften van for special uses
- To better and keep up the nature of training in the ODL frame we normally array charge projects and meeting with our facilitators and advocates and other related figures in the field of direction.
- We likewise look for input from our candidates and their different allies. Area hub has held a party to scatter the data related to the many plans offered by IGNOU. The officials also went to the remote areas of Kashmir that unite Karnah, Kangan in the Gander BAL area, and so on. The direction list was sorted out at SC-1211 (Govt. Degree College, Boys, and Anantnag) where stand-ins from the area Kulgam, Pulwama, Shopian, Tral were good to take an interest.
IGNOU Srinagar Regional Center Courses
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development (DWED)
- Diploma in Youth in Development Work (DCYP)
PG and Advance Diploma
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disability Management for Medical Practitioner (PGDMD)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education: Participatory Adult Learning, Documentation and Information Networking (PGDAE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Folklore and Culture Studies (PGDFCS)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (PGDGM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking (PGDLAN)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health (PGDMCH )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
PG and Advance Certificate
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Rural Surgery (PGCR)
- Certificate in Air Ticketing (CAT)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Food Safety (CFS)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in Health Care Waste Management (CHCWM)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Labour Development (CLD)
- Certificate in Literacy Programme (CLP)
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Care (CMCHC)
- Certificate in Newborn and Infant Care (CNIC)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Participatory Forest Management (CPFM)
- Certificate in Participatory Project Planning (SAVINI)
- Certificate in Sericulture (CIS)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Women’s Empowerment and Development (CWED)
- Certificate in Youth in Development Work (CCYP)
- Certificate Programme in Empowering Women Through Self-Help Groups (CWDL)
- Certificate Programme in Functional English (Basic level) (CFE)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Foundation Course on Education of Children with Disabilities (FCED)
- Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Diploma in Primary Education (DPE)
Address: IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar Kursoo, Near Lawrence Vidya Bhawan, Rajbagh, Srinagar, Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir-190008, India
Contact Number: 0194-2953017
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th