IIITDM Jabalpur Admission 2021-22: The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and manufacturing is located in Kancheepuram. It was established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is a Deemed to be University and approved by University Grants Commission, and AICTE and this Institute offered the professionals education to all students.
- 10 August 2021: The Last date of online registration for PhD programs for session 2021-22 is 28 August 2021. For more details, click here.
IIITDM Jabalpur Highlight
|University Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing|
|Short Name of University||IIITDM|
|Location||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Deemed|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, AICTE|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||076126 32273088892-37776|
IIITDM Jabalpur Admission 2021-22
The Indian Institute of Information Technology offered programs like the Under Graduate program, dual Degree courses, Doctorate Programme level courses, and Post Graduate Courses. This university provided academic research type education in the field of engineering education and research. The admission mode of this university has online and offline application facilities opportunities.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BA: The required eligibility is 12th in a relevant stream with at least 50% marks.
- BSc: The required eligibility is 12th in a relevant stream with at least 50% marks.
- M.Sc: The required eligibility is graduation in a relevant stream with at least 50% marks.
- MA: Eligibility for admission is a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks.
- M.Pharma: Bachelor in B.Pharma and the score obtained.
- MBA: Eligibility required is a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with at least 50% aggregate.
- LLM: LLB with 45-50% marks is the required eligibility.
- M.Tech: The Eligibility required is a Bachelor’s degree.
IIITDM Jabalpur UG & PG Courses
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (CAD/CAM)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||2 Years|
|PhD (Computer Science and Engineering)||3 Years|
|PhD (Electronics and Communications Engineering)||3 Years|
|PhD (Mechanical Engineering)||3 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Mechatronics)||2 Years|
|M.Design (Master of Design)||2 Years|
|PhD (Design)||3 Years|
IIITDM Jabalpur Application Form: How to Apply?
IIITDM Jabalpur provides an online form for the students. If the students want to apply via offline mode, they should get their form from the campus. Those who wish to apply via online mode must follow these steps:
- Go to the official web portal.
- Make your account, verify it, and fill the form.
- Put all the details in the relevant boxes only. (No extra information)
- DD or submit the fee via online mode.
- Upload the DD copy and submit the form.
The students must submit these details:
- Transfer Certificate.
- ID card
- Mark sheets
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
Address: Dumna Airport Road, P.O.: Khamaria, Jabalpur – 482 005, Madhya Pradesh, India
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.