Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
|Established in||1993 as a Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, NBA(MHRD), AICTE, AIU|
|Accredited by||AICTE, AIU, NBA|
|Entrance Exam||MAT. XAT|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil., Ph.D., certificates, & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online and Offline | INR 600|
|Seats Available||Limited for each program|
|Campus Area||1.5 lac sq feet|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
IILM University Admission 2020(Haryana)
IILM University Admission is a private educational institute of Haryana, established in 1993. The university offers a plethora of UG and PG programs in different disciplines. In 2018, Eduniversal B-School Ranking gave 14th ranked to this institute. Now, this institute has five schools.
- School of Management provides high education in the stream of hotel management, hospitality management, and business administration.
- The school of social Scientists and humanities encourages the students to study the world around them.
- The school of Fashion and Design provides quality education and make the students able to increase the GDP of India.
- The School of Technology offers B.Tech and M.Tech programs.
- The school of Law is one of the best Law schools in Haryana. It offers LLB and LLM programs.
IILM University Approval
IILM University is approved by:
IILM University UG admission process 2020
The eligibility criteria of UG programs are given below:
Arts Courses Admission
|BA SOCIOLOGY||BA HISTORY|
|BA HINDI||BA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA EDUCATION||MA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA ECONOMICS||MA HISTORY|
Commerce Courses Admission
|B.COM||B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA/ PG||B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA|
|LLB, BA LLB||D PHARMA , B PHARMA|
- BA: HSC in any discipline with a minimum of 45% marks.
- B Tech: HSC with Maths and physics as a compulsory subject. The students must have scored 45% marks at the 10+2 level.
- BBA: 12 years of education from any board or council in any stream
- Sc: Candidates must have passed HSC with science (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology) stream and scored at least 45% marks
- B Des (Fashion Designing): the applicant should have passed HSC with 45% marks.
- Bachelors in 3D animation and gaming: The duration of this program is three years. For applying in this course, the candidate must have passed HSC with 45% marks.
IILM University PG Admission Process 2020
The eligibility criteria for PG programs are given below:
- MSC: The candidate must have passed Bachelors exams in the science stream. Scoring 45% marks are mandatory for applying in this program.
- M Tech: B.Tech or BE degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- MBA: BBA or B.Com degree with at least 50% marks. The applicant must have a valid score in ATMA, XAT MAT, CAT.
- MA: Graduation degree with a minimum of 45% marks in any discipline.
- phil: Graduation with 50% marks with the relevant subject.
- PhD: Master’s degree with 55% marks.
|MAT May 2020, Registration for CBT mode||6 May- 26 April 2020|
|MAT May 2020, Registration for PBT mode||6 March- 10 May 2020|
|Admit card availability for CBT mode MAT test||28 April-03 May 2020|
IILM University Application Procedure 2020
IILM offers both online and offline facilities for submitting applications.
- Buy the application form from the admission office of the university.
- Fill the form with the blocked letter.
- Paste your passport size picture.
- Attach all required documents.
- Pay the fee INR 600 by Demand Draft.
- Submit the form to the registered office.
Candidates are required to go to the official website (https://www.iilm.edu/iilmu/) and fill the form by following given instructions:
- Visit the official website of IILM university.
- Select the course you preferred.
- Fill the online form.
- Upload scanned photocopies of your documents.
- Pay online fee through debit card or credit card.
- Submit the admission form.
All candidates are required to submit the following documents with the application form:
- Three passport size pictures.
- Copies of certificates and degrees.
- Copies of mark sheets
- Income certificate.
- Copy of Adhar card
- 10% scholarship with tuition fees for girls.
- 20% Merit scholarship for those students who scored more than 75% marks in the HSC.
- 20% scholarship for the children of army personnel.
Ans: There are limited seats. The admin will select the candidate based on their performance in academics, test, and interview.
Ans: No. All entry tests will be conducted at the university.
Ans: You have to contact the admission office for this query.