Candidates for IIM Kozhikode’s flagship program will start having personal interviews. Today, January 6, 2022, narrow down the list. By using their CAT login Name and password, all eligible aspirants can participate in the question and answer session round.
Admission criteria and selection process for the 2022-24 batch were previously announced. The next batch’s admission criteria and selection procedure are consistent throughout.
The qualification CAT percentile for IIM Kozhikode admission 2022 remains at 85. (General and OBC). The CAT 2021 score is weighted at 44%, just like the PI scoring system. This year there will be no Written Ability Test (WAT).
This year, the minimum cumulative grade point average for a personal interview is 60%, the same as last year. CA/ICWA/CS qualifiers must also achieve a minimum of 50% total points.
Selection Criteria 2022-24: How to Complete PI List of candidates?
- Candidates can apply for IIM Kozhikode by filling out the PI shortlisted form.
- Visit Indian institute of management Kozhikode’s site.
- Then click PGP admission 2022-24 on the website.
- (3) Enter CAT registration number, email ID and verification code.
- Step 4: Signup and upload it to complete the procedure.
Be the first to leave a review.