IIPH Gandhinagar Admission 2020: Indian Institute of Public Health is a private institution established in the year 2008. IIPHG is situated in Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat offers E-learning as well as On-Campus Programs that are currently running successfully within the institute.
- IIPHG offers numerous training programs.
- The institute also offers on-campus placements.
- The admission process can take place through online and offline mode.
- The University is approved by UGC.
- October 2020: ECourse in Health Safety and Environment Management (HSE). For more info visit the official page with the help of the link.
- October 2020: ECourse on Effective Grant Writing in Public Health (EGW).
- 2 September 2020: IIPHG University open the online admission of Master of Hospital Administration & Master of Public Health for the batch 2020-21. (Source)
- 24 July 2020:The 5 Star Toilet Campaign Improving toilet use in rural Gujarat. If you want to read more about this information click here
- 23 July 2020: Ecourse in Effective Grant Writing in Public Health. An eLearning Programme forHealth, Medical & Development Professionals. Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar. This course is offered by PHFI Centre for eLearning for more information click here
- 22 July 2020:Open University announces its entry to the next 2020-21 after admission in 2020. Admission details have been uploaded to the website. Students can also access the link from here.
Indian Institute of Public Health (IIPH) Admission 2020-21, UG and PG Courses, Eligibility
IIPH is a private institute and situated in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. It was built up in 2008 and spread in 50 acres area. IIPHG has an identity of India’s First Public Health Institute. It provides PG and some E-Learning programs in Public Health.
- IIPHG offers MPH and MHA at the PG level. These are two years of duration programs. The education required for this program is Graduation.
- At the Doctoral level, it offers an AFIH course. The duration, of course, is 02 years. MBBS with 02 years house job is required for entry.
- Candidates want to appear in the entrance test Click Here.
IIPH Gandhinagar Admission 2020 Headlines
|University Name||Indian Institute of Public Health, Gandhinagar|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC Approved|
|Also Known As||IIPHG|
|University Type||Deemed University|
IIPH Admission Gandhinagar Indian Institute of Public Health
- The application forms for the admission are available in both the online as well as an offline mode at IIPH Gandhinagar.
- The interested candidate can visit the official website in order to apply through the online mode.
- For offline mode, the candidate must visit the spot approved by the institute to collect their application form.
IIPH Admission Dates
|Availability of Application form (Released Now)||1st week of Jan 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Application Form||Last week of May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for IIPH Gandhinagar Admission 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IIPH Gandhinagar Public Health Courses Admission 2020
|Master of Public Health (MPH)||Graduate|
|Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM)||Graduate|
|Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH)|
IIPH Gandhinagar MPH ( Master in Public Health): Graduates must hold a bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the approved University situated either in India or abroad for admission. A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the degree is essential.
Master of Hospital Administration (MHA): Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree to opt this course. 50% of aggregate marks are important.
PG Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM): Students must hold a graduate/PG degree in either medicine, dental, nursing, physiotherapy, AYUSH, natural/life science, occupational therapy, social work, economics, social science or any similar qualifications.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission 2020 P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH): This course is strictly held for MBBS doctors.
The candidate must have at least one year of experience in the field or any other relevant field that is a part of the occupation Or else the candidate is required to have a minimum of two years experience after successful completion of their internship.
IIPH Admission Gandhinagar Indian Institute of Public Health Apply
The candidates who wish to seek admission for IIPH Gandhinagar in any of the programs mentioned above shall proceed towards the admission process by following these simple steps :
For applying through online mode, the candidate shall visit the official website of the institute for obtaining the application form.
The candidate shall fill in all the necessary details and attach the said documents before submitting the form.
In case of offline mode, the candidate shall visit the spot allotted for obtaining the admission form and submit it later along with the attachment of the required documents.
- Proof of Birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Previous mark sheets And passing certificate.
- Portfolio of co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
Indian Institute of Public Health Application form 2020
- Application forms for obtaining admissions is available on the official website of the institute.
- The candidate must visit the website and first register themselves.
- The candidate shall later fill up the application form along with all the necessary details and submit the application form online.
Courses Offered At IIPH Gandhinagar
- Masters in Public Health (MPH)
- Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH) (Only for MBBS doctors)
- Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)
- Advance Certification Program in Hospital Managment
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health and Hospital Management for Nursing and Allied Health Profession
- Certificate Program in Research Methodology (CRM)
- Certificate Course on Effective Grant Writing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM)
- Certificate Programme in Health, Safety and Environment Management (HSE)
Ans. Yes, the University has a collaboration with the reputed Harvard University.
Ans. Yes, the University is keen on offering scholarships to meritorious students who are financially deprived in order to encourage them to take up various courses offered by the University
Ans. Yes, the University ensures great placement opportunities as seen from the past placements with an average salary of Rs. 5.4 lakh p.a.
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th