IIPH Gandhinagar Admission 2021-22: IIPH is a private institute and situated in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. It was built up in 2008 and spread in 50 acres area. IIPHG has the identity of India’s First Public Health Institute. It provides PG and some E-Learning programs in Public Health. In Gujarat, it is set up to offer degrees, certificates, diplomas, and more for public health. The university is inviting an application form for MPH admission. The viewing table below will help in checking the noted dates. Aspirants of 50% scores attained in the UG course from science discipline from a recognized university can apply by visiting the official university site and entering the courses.
|IIPH Application Form||IIPH Admission|
|IIPH Fee Structure|
MHA and MPH course Requiredat least a bachelor’s degree completion. Other studies also have similar but various eligibilities, which can check from a site or university office. The university is also inviting Application Forms for the MHA course at the PG level through admission. The university states many notable dates. Check the given dates below to know more.
- 24 August 2021: Admission has announced at the IIPH University for the session 2021-22. Candidates can check the instructions and apply. (Source)
IIPH Gandhinagar Highlights
|University Name||Indian Institute of Public Health, Gandhinagar|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC Approved|
|Also Known As||IIPHG|
|University Type||Deemed University|
IIPH Gandhinagar Admission 2021-22
- IIPHG offers the PG level. These are two years of duration programs. The education required for this program is Graduation.
- At the Doctoral level, it offers an AFIH course. The duration, of course, is 2 years. MBBS with 2 years house job is required for admission.
- MPH (Master in Public Health): Graduates must hold a bachelor’s degree obtained from any approved universities situated either in India or abroad for admission. A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the degree is essential.
- Master of Hospital Administration (MHA): Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree to opt for this course. 50% of aggregate marks are important.
- PG Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM): Students must hold a graduate/PG degree in medicine, dental, nursing, physiotherapy, AYUSH, natural/life science, occupational therapy, social work, economics, social science, or any similar qualifications.
- Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH): This course is strictly held for MBBS doctors.
- The candidate must have at least one year of experience in the field or any other relevant area part of the occupation. Otherwise, the candidate must have a minimum of two years of experience after completing their internship.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Start of Application Form (MPH, MHA)
3rd week of Aug 2021
End of Application Form
2nd week of Sep 2021
PG Diploma of PH Application Form release
MPH Application Form last date
IIPH Gandhinagar Application Form Process 2021
The candidates who wish to seek admission for IIPH Gandhinagar in any of the programs mentioned above shall proceed towards the admission process by following these simple steps :
- The candidate shall visit the official website of the institute for obtaining the application form.
- The candidate shall fill in all the necessary details and attach the said documents before submitting the form.
- In offline mode, the candidate shall visit the spot allotted for obtaining the admission form and submit it later along with the attachment of the required documents.
- The application forms for admission are available in both the online and offline modes at IIPH Gandhinagar.
- The interested candidate can visit the official website to apply through the online mode.
- For offline mode, the candidate must visit the spot approved by the institute to collect their application form.
- Proof of Birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Previous mark sheets And passing certificate.
- Portfolio of co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
Ans. Yes, the University has a collaboration with the reputed Harvard University.
Ans. Yes, the University is keen on offering scholarships to meritorious students who are financially deprived to encourage them to take up various courses offered by the University
Ans. Yes, the University ensures great placement opportunities as seen from the past placements with an average salary of Rs. 5.4 lakh p.a.
Address: Opp. Airforce Head Quarters, Nr. Lekawada Bus Stop, Chiloda Road, Lekawada CRPF P.O. Gandhinagar, Gujarat India – 382042
Contact No.: +91-079-66740700
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th