IIT Bhilai Admission 2021-22: This institute is one of the new IIT’S that have been established. Located in Chattisgarh, this institute has been established by the Ministry of Human Resources. IIT Bhilai is a recently established prominent engineering institution. The MHRD founded this institute in 2016. It is headed and guided by the IIT Hyderabad. This is a well-recognized institute that is a credit by UGC and MHRD. IIT Bhilai offers B-Tech and M-Tech courses in a specialization such as Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. It also offers Ph.D. courses in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, and Electrical Engineering.
Like other engineering institutes, IIT Bhilai accepts the score of exams such as GATE, IIT JAM, UGC NET, and JEE Main. After the commencement of written exams, it will organize a counseling round which JoSSA will conduct. Admissions to the B-Tech program are offered by conducting JEE main exam at the national level. The JEE Main is conducted each year in four sessions by the respected institute. Session-I has already commenced from 23 to 26 February 2021. Session-II is scheduled to be commenced from 15 to 18 March 2021. IIT will conduct session-III of JEE exam for B-Tech admissions from27 April to 30 April 2021. The final session or Session-IV is scheduled with commencing date from 24 May to 28 May 2021.
It offers regular degree courses in a variety of subjects. Some of the courses that students can study are mentioned below:
- Regular programs for the subject of humanities
- Research programs in science
- B.Tech. and M.Tech. courses
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
New batch students of Masters of Sciences are welcomed by the Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai.
Assistant Professor Dr. Rudra Sekhar Manna is going to organize an event on “Frustration in quantum magnetic systems” in October 2021.
- Admission is open the admission policy has uploaded on the website. The students can also visit the link from here.
- University mentions the list of holidays year on the site visit and checks here.
- IIT Bhilai provides scholarships and awards to its outstanding students to support them in their path towards academic excellence click here.
The institute also focuses on recreational activities. A variety of events are organized on a regular basis to make education fun. From an annual fest to sporting activities, the students are encouraged on all spheres.
IIT Bhilai Admission 2021-22
IIT Bhilai is an autonomous university of Chhattisgarh that was formed in 2016. It has approvals of MHRD and UGC. The IIT-Hyderabad is mentoring it. The institute focuses to give education in the disciplines of engineering at undergraduate, doctoral, and postgraduate levels.
IIT Bhilai is offering a BTech program in 03 disciplines at the undergraduate level. The postgraduate course M.Tech is also offered under 03 specializations. At the doctoral level course, the PhD is provided in 04 departments of engineering.
The candidates who want to secure admissions in IIT-B are required to must appear in the entrance exam of IIT-B and qualify it. The admission process follows the score of the entrance exam. National level exams such as GATE, JEE Advanced, and JRF scores are valid for admission too.
- To secure admission in B.Tech program aspirants are required to pass the JEE Advanced score with fluent marks.
- For PG program, M.Tech the applicant must have to pass the GATE test+ interview.
- PhD course admissions are followed by GATE or JRF exam marks. After qualifying, the merit in GATE/JRF candidates will be invited for an interview conducted by the IIT-B administration
IIT Bhilai Admission 2021-22 Highlight
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Technology, Bhilai|
|Also Known As||IIT Bhilai|
|Entrance Exams||JEE Advanced, GATE, UGC NET|
IIT Bhilai Admission Entrance and Exam Process
The process of admission is prescribed as per the course being opted for. Courses such as B.Tech. can only be opted for through the competitive entrance examination such as JEE. Students must know that they are only allowed to sit for this competitive exam twice. He will not get a third chance to do so. M.Sc admissions are made through a competitive entrance exam GATE.
|Online Application Date||Apr 2021|
|Entrance Test and Interview||Jun 2021|
The students are judged on the basis of the course they want to opt for. Each and every course has requirements that are peculiar to it. Certain criteria have been mentioned below for convenience:
- Only candidates with appropriate higher secondary qualification can apply for courses such as B.Tech. JEE Advanced is a mandatory exam in order to participate in the admission process.
- To get admitted to Ph. D. courses of subjects such as physics, candidates need to have a good score in exams such as PH/ ME/ XE/ EE
- Students having a bachelor’s degree in science apply for M.Sc courses. They are to have a minimum.
IIT Bhilai Admission Process 2021-22
The process is initiated with the submission of the forms by candidates. These forms are scrutinized. All the documents submitted are cross verified. The students who qualify for the respective competitive examinations go through a further evaluation. Students applying for B.Tech. are allotted seats of admission based on JOSAA counseling sessions.
IIT Bhilai Application Process
The students who meet the eligibility can apply through some simple steps. The institute offers the candidate to apply to courses online. Any students can do so by visiting its official website. Every student should make sure to provide factual information. Once accurate details have been provided, the students are to submit specified documentation. The process of application is concluded with the payment of a fee.
Certain documents that are of importance while applying are mentioned here for the convenience of students:
- Scan of birth certificate
- The marks obtained in the necessary competitive exam
- If any student is applying in the quota segment, he has to provide appropriate certifications
Ans. Yes. Subjects such as English, psychology, and economics.
Ans. The institute has been empowered under the National Knowledge Network (NKN). It gives it high and advanced connectivity.
Be the first to leave a review.