IIT Mandi Admission 2021-22, Eligibility, Cutoff, Entrance Process: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) at Mandy University in the Himalayan Mountains ranks 20th among all of India’s 2019 NIRF engineering universities.The permanent campus of IIT Mandi is operational on the left bank of the Uhl River in Mandi. It has 125 faculty and 1,655 students. NIRF 2020 has ranked it at 31st position. The Central Library at IIT Mandi houses over 13,200 books and offers access to over 3500 e-journals.
The university offers undergraduate, graduate programs and a doctorate in technology. It is also provided in PhD Humanities. The university is known as the most beautiful campus of any university in India.
IIT Mandi offers a B.Tech degree in four specializations over a four-year duration. B.Tech+M.Tech Integrated Course is also offered for five years. The JEE Advanced score is used to determine admission to B.Tech programmes. IIT-M is offering M.Tech in 5 specializations at the PG level.GATE scores are used to determine M.Tech enrollment, which is followed by counselling.IIT Mandi also offers a two-year M.Sc programme at the postgraduate level. IIT Mandi has advertised admission for season 2020-21.
Admissions forms for B.Tech and M.Tech programs are available online. Candidates must review the comprehensive eligibility requirements and screening process before applying for entry to IIT Mandi’s undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programmes. IIT Mandi’s application forms for allcourses can be completed online. It charges an application fee for an online form. Aspirants applying for B.Tech will pay the fee of Rs. 300, For M.Sc fees, is 500, for M.Tech and PhD aspirants will pay a cost of 1500.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
For the post of Deputy Registrar list of eligible and non-eligible candidates has been uploaded on the website.
Late date for submitting the Applications for the post of Project Associate (JRF) in the School of Basic Sciences, IIT Mandi is 19 October 2020.
- The university announces the admission for the 2020-21 session. The students for regular and remote learning can apply for it. For more detail, they can visit the website.
- Course List for Even Semester and more information about this visit the site and check here.
- Fee Structure for Academic Year to all the campuses visits the in which mention here.
IIT Mandi Admission 2021-22
IIT Mandi was founded in 2009. It is an AICTE approved autonomous university. The university is offering undergraduate, PG and Doctoral courses in the subjects of Technology.
At UG the IIT Mandi is offering B.Tech in 04 disciplines. At the postgraduate level it offers MSc in 03 departments, M.Tech under 10 specializations, MS by Research in 07 fields, and PhD is offered under 13 disciplines.
The aspirants who wish to get admission in IIT Mandi must have to qualify the entrance exam for the relevant course. The admission process is dependent on the score got by the aspirants in the entry test. For applying for admission in courses of IIT Mandi students are advised to register themself on the online portal of the university. Aspirants can also for them on their online portals.
- The B.Tech admissions follow the JEE Advanced exam and counseling.
- The score of the written exam conducted by IIT-M followed by an interview is considered for admission in MSc program.
- The placements in the M.Tech program are given on a GATE marks basis that is followed by an interview.
- MS by Research program admissions is based on the score of GRE/GATE/GMAT/NET followed by an interview.
GATE/UGC-NET/NBHM score are accepted for admission in the PhD program
IIT Mandi Admission 2021-22 Highlight
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi|
|Also Known As||IIT Mandi|
|Location||Mandi, Himachal Pradesh|
IIT Mandi Admission Entrance and Exam Process
- Students who score good marks in JEE Advanced can apply for admission at IIT Mandi in B.Tech programs.
- For all the students who are willing to apply for M.Tech in this college, they must qualify the GATE entrance exam.
- For Integrated M.Sc+PhD admissions, students must qualify JAM plus interview.
- For students applying for M.Sc., they must pass the written test and interview.
- For PhD and MS by Research, students must qualify any one of the entrance exam – GATE, NET, GRE, or GMAT.
IIT Mandi Admission Dates
|JEE Advanced Exam||May 2021|
|IIT JAM Registration||Sep -Oct 2021|
|IIT JAM Exam||February 2021|
IIT Mandi Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi is one of eight new IITs created by the Indian government MHRD in 2011 under the College of Engineering (Revised) Act.
- The technical registration is followed by a consultation at the national level, followed by a JEE Advanced score.
- Qualified GATE candidates are eligible to enter the M.Tech program — final Admission Council (CCMT) and by continuous interview.
- Those with an IIT BE / B. Tech diploma are exempt from the GATE score requirement. Such a candidate can only be seen during an interview.
- Admission to the Master of Science at and the Master of Science + PhD at IIT Mandi is based on valid JAM scores and written exams, and interviews are conducted individually.
- MS entry by Research is provided based on valid scores; GATE / NET / GRE or GMAT.
- Applicants approved by GATE / CSIR NET / UCC NET and NBHM can apply for the doctorate. Step.
IIT Mandi Admission Process 2021-22
- Students who obtain a B. Tech degree at IIT earn a minimum of 80%. BE / B.Tech diploma with more than two years of professional experience in a leading R & D organization.
- Researchers based on QIP and researchers based on the external registration system are also eligible to apply part-time.
- IIT Mandi also offers admission to masters and doctoral degrees. Part-time course for applicants belonging, Himal and J & K
- Admission, Master through Research Admission is granted to students who have completed at least one semester of master’s or master’s programs at an accredited university or college.
IIT Mandi Application Process
- You can complete the application form for any online course by following the steps below.
- Visit the official IIT Mandi website and sign up with a valid email username and password.
- If the registration is successful, your login details will be sent to you by email.
- Access the test portal, JEE Main or GATE (if applicable)
- Fill in all the details and submit the request.
Ans. Yes, you can request admission. However, final admission checks are submitted for verification with the original MAT score.
Ans. We offer accommodation in 2 and 3-bed hotels and provide a shared kitchen and laundry area with all standard civilian facilities.
Ans. Throughout the year, you will have a 15-minute campus tour from the admissions center. The visits take place from Monday to Friday from 10th to 15th. Before planning your trip, you can book your service at the Admission Center in advance and do so for more personal matters
Be the first to leave a review.