IITE Gandhinagar Admission 2022-23: 15 May 2022 is the last date for IITE Admission 2022-23. Programs like BEd, MEd, BA-BEd, BSc-BEd, & PhD are offered at the Indian Institute of Teacher Education. Students can register for any courses at the official website www.iite.ac.in.
The process of admission at Indian Institute of Teacher Education, Gandhinagar will start from last week of April 2022. Indian Institute of Teacher Education is situated in Gandhinagar. It is responsible for the teachers’ education and training. It came into being in 2010. The government of India set up the university. It offers many programs and courses to the aspirants at the under graduation level. Students can apply online. The Students are either admitted based on their performance in qualifying examinations or entrance examinations conducted by the university.
It allows the students to apply for admission in M.Ed. and PG diploma degree courses and programs offered by the university. It also offers a vast range of degree courses and programs to graduated aspirants.
Registration Fee: For all the UG, PG & Research courses offered at IITE Gandhinagar, students have to pay an application form fee of Rs 500 for UG integrated courses. To apply for BEd & MEd course, the form fee of Rs 600 & Rs 800 for the general category, respectively.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- IITE Gandhinagar Admission 2022-23 Last Date is 15 May 2022. (Source)
- IITE Gandhinagar Admission brochure 2022 has been released. (Download)
Indian Institute of Teacher Education Highlights
|University Name||Indian Institute of Teacher Education|
|Short Name of University||IITE|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Fee Structure||IITE Fee Structure|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
IITE Gandhinagar Admission 2022-23
IITE Gandhinagar University offers UG PG and PhD programs. All the program studies are based on educational learning; subjects such as B.Ed, B.Sc + B.Ed, BA+ B.Ed, M.Ed, B.Ed+ M.Ed, MA+ M.Sc and M.Ed are some of the prominent courses available for the students. There are limited courses available for students learning. Students for these course study require to clear the entrance test examination. For all the offered courses, IITE Gandhinagar Admission has been started for session 2022-23. The last date to apply is 15 May 2022.
IITE Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|online registration for all courses starts||24 April 2022|
|Last date for IITE Admission 2022||15 May 2022|
IITE UG Admission 2022-23
IITE Gandhinagar has started registration for UG courses for session 2022-23. Forms will be available at www.iite.ac.in. BEd, BSc-BEd, BA-BEd are some of the courses that are available for the students. Mostly the teaching programs are considered to be the prominent programs. Also, the learning pattern is designed in a way where students get very good educational assistance in the educational field. Integrated courses are available through the science stream also. Students need to complete their graduation degree from a relevant stream. Also, students require to appear in the entrance test that is structured for the particular course. IITE Gandhinagar Admission 2022-23 For UG is 15 May 2022.
- BSc: Candidates have to clear HSC. They must clear with 50% scores. They should have English as a subject of language.
- BA: candidates require passing 12th. They can be from any stream of study. They need 50% marks for admission.
- BEd: Students that have a UG/PG degree can apply. It should have 50% scores in UG/PG. They must clear Math/Science with 55%.
IITE PG Admission 2022-23
For the post-graduation program, students can opt for the courses such as M.Ed, B.Ed + M.Ed, MA+ M.Ed and MSc + M.Ed. Students for the master’s program study have a variety of teaching subjects available for the choice. Masters of Education learning has now changed, and there is a variety of streams and integrated programs joined in it.
Students for the academic study require to complete their BEd course studies, and accordingly, there is an entrance exam structured. Through the clearance of entrance, students can get admission in desired pg courses.
- MSc in Physics: candidates should be graduates. They must have cleared Bachelors’. They can enrol if their degree is in B.Sc. (Physics).
- MA: Applicants can be from any backdrop. They must have a bachelor’s qualification. They require a BA. B.Ed./B.A./B.Ed./B.Sc. for admission.
- MSc in Chemistry: Students must have a Science backdrop with Bachelors. They must have B.Sc. (Chemistry) cleared. They must be progressive.
- MSc: Students need to clear a B.Sc degree before applying for MSc Program.
- PhD. (Education): Students must have a Masters/MPhil’. They should be from M.Ed./MA (Education). They must clear their interview.
IITE Admission Process 2022: How to Apply?
- Open the official website of the University and Click on the admission’s category.
- Open the online application form (Fill it in).
- Upload scanned needed papers.
- Upload required sized Photographs.
- Pay the submission fee.
- Submit on the University website.
- One must download or get a form from the IITE Gandhinagar Admission
- They must fill it accurately.
- They must add all essential documents.
- They must pay the submission/application fee.
- They must submit through post/courier/TCS/in person.
Documents Required for IITE Gandhinagar Admission
- 10th, 12th mark sheet, degrees UG/PG
- Transfer, Migration, Medical, Character certificates
- Caste, Category Certificates
- Admit card
- Official Letter
- Submitting charges
- Application form completed
Q: What are the courses most opted for in this university?
Ans. M.Sc. and B.Sc. are the most opt for classes at the university.
Q: What are the subjects taught in BA B.Ed?
Ans. The topics are of versatile quality. They are to teach education value to students. They may include:
Q: What are the details of Scholarships in this university?
Ans. The scholarship is available by the social welfare department of the university. One can even avail scholarships if they are amongst the top 5 merit students. These first 5 students will get a fee concession.
IITE Contact Details
- Address: Ramkrushna Paramhans Vidya Sankul, Near KH-5, KH Road, Sector – 15, Gandhinagar – 382016, Gujarat, India.
- Contact Number: 079-23243734
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.iite.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.