ILI Admission 2021-22: Indian Law Institute is deemed a University and is situated in Delhi. The foundation stone of the ILI University was put in place in the mid of 1996. ILI has signed affiliation agreements with big institutes in the state. The University is one of the oldest law & order universities. After passing 10+2 level qualifying exams, the University offers an LLB degree program to the candidates. The candidates can apply for admissions online via the online web page of the University.
|Indian Law Institute||Indian Law Institute Fee structure|
|Indian Law Institute Admission|
The University offers many programs and courses to the candidates after passing graduation level qualifying exams at PG level. The university allows the candidates to apply for admission in LLM, PG Diploma, and Ph.D. Similar to all the universities of India, ILID is also offering the candidates to register themselves for admissions allotment online. The entrance of candidates in all the courses being taught is ensured through an entrance test.
- 20 July 2021: Admission is open in the academic session 2021-22. The applicants can check the details here. (Source)
Indian Law Institute Highlights
|University Name||Indian Law Institute|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance Based|
|Established Date||27 December 1956|
|Location||Bhagwan Das Rd, New Delhi|
|Short Name of University||ILI|
|University Type||Deemed University|
ILI UG & PG Eligibility
The eligibility requirements for admission into ILI are different for different programs. They are as follows:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Certification in Law: A candidate having a diploma or 10+2 education is eligible. Admissions are based on merit.
- Ph.D.: Candidates wishing to secure admission into the Ph.D. program must have obtained at least 55% Marks in their Post-Graduate Degree in Law from an accredited National or Foreign University.
- LLM: Candidates must have three years LL.B or a 5-year integrated B.A.LL.B from a recognized institution. A recognized institution is accredited under the UGC and the BCI. Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks in their previous degrees.
- Diploma Program: Candidates from all disciplines with a graduate degree are welcome to apply for the program. Candidates must have achieved the minimum pass mark in their previous degree.
Indian Law Institute Application Form 2021-22
The ILI Application Form 2021 is a straightforward document that candidates must fill up carefully and accurately.
- The entire registration process for admission into ILI is online.
- Candidates are required to visit the official link for the ILI website and enter their personal information.
- Candidates must also enter their academic details and upload relevant photographs and documents.
- Once candidates have uploaded the information, they must pay the Application Fee to complete the registration process.
- Candidates who fail to upload complete information or provide false/incorrect details will not be allowed to sit for admission.
The Forms for the Ph.D., LL.M and Diploma Programs require details such as scanned copies of the following:
- Category-wise Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/PwD, etc.
- Domicile Certificate
|Entrance exam||July 2021|
|Last Date of Application for LLM||July 2021|
|Last Date of Application for PG diploma||July 2021|
Frequently Asked Question
Ans: No. M. Phil Graduates, as well as UGCNET qualifiers, are exempt from the written exam.
Ans: The application fee is Rs. 3000 & Rs. 2500 respectively for the Ph.D. & ILICAT.
Ans: The ILI CAT Exam only takes place in Delhi.
Address: Opp. Supreme Court of India Bhagwan Das Road New Delhi-110001
Contact: 011-23382190, 011-23389849
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.