IMT Distance Learning Admission 2021-22 | Ghaziabad: The distance learning section was set to teach by the IMT main. The Candidates living far away can gain an education with this plan. The AICTE has also given assent in favor of its work. The PG plans are given out in various courses for Candidates.
- The Candidates are to clear off their graduation to opt for any of the IMT DL courses in 2021
- The marks and merits are the basis on which the Candidates will be receiving their entry
- Applicants are to apply by the site of imtcdl.ac.in
- The Candidates only need a set of vital papers for their access
- With the Online form, the Candidates can gain entry by filling in details
- Candidates are to have their cards or online system of banking ready for their access forms
IMT Distance Learning Highlights
|Institute Name||IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute|
|Location||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Admission Session||Admissions are done twice a year – August and January|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jun 2021: The progress of COVID-19 had to be tackled with the right tactics. Thus, the IMT DL Centre has put out the course in form of IMT DL Online. The platform holds a PG plan in advanced data science along with its third batch. The Candidates are to receive their access and entry by the months of 2021 for further classes with the unity of EY.
IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute is located in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, and Established in 1982. Every year admissions are done twice a year i.e., August and January. In this Article, Students can check the courses & fee structure that is provided by IMT Distance & Open Learning Institute. Institute of Management Technology- Centre for Distance Learning is recognized by AICTE and all programs are approved by the AICTE.
Institute of Management Technology (IMT), the center for distance study it gives an excellent education facility to the student like an online lecture, online assignment, and online examination. For more details about the admission process. Kindly visit the official website of the IMT Centre for Distance Learning. Here are all Distance Courses available. If you want to know about them kindly check below.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute Admission
The institute offered both processes of admission facility like online and offline mode. If the candidate wishes to take admission through the online process the student must visit the institute’s official website and if the candidate wants to take admission for offline mode visit the institute campus and apply for the admission form. By using a demand draft or cash, the application fee can be paid.
If the candidate wishes to learn MBA/Post Graduate Diploma Management course through distance mode for the IMT-CDL is done two times in a year -January and July. Admission of an MBA is done based on screening by the selection committee. Students also must have appeared in an entrance test to get admission into Course the MBA/PDGM course. Candidates can apply only for one course at a time.
IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute Application Process
The application is invited to the students every year in January or August. The candidate seeking admission to this university can apply through online mode.
- Candidates can visit the official website of this university.
- Click on “Online Application Form”
- Fill in all the required details.
- Candidates can pay the fee online such as Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Required Documents.
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Photocopy of the Degree or the Final Year Mark sheet
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for Verification of Date of Birth, Student’s and Father’s Name
- Photocopy of the Intermediate School Certificate
- Id Proof – Photocopy of Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport
- Experience Certificate Where Applicable
- Photocopy of the Certificate for Verification of the Defense Personnel, Sc/st, War Widows & Handicapped Candidates
Eligibility Criteria for IMT Distance Learning
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Two Year (PGDM) and One Year PGCM Program is Graduate in Any Discipline.
- For the One Year PGDM (Executive) Program, a minimum of 3 Years of Work Experience is Required.
- The Maximum Duration for Completing Any Course Is the Double Number of Years of Normal Duration.
Admit Card for IMT Distance Learning
Students who want to attend the examination required to have a valid admit card. Admit card is a very important document because no candidates would be allowed to enter the examination without a valid admit card so students are advised they should carry their valid admit card along with one original ID proof on the examination day. Candidates can get admission cards from the university campus, and if students are not able to get admit cards from the university’s campus. Then they can download it quickly from the official website of the college.
Details Mentioned on IMT Distance Learning Admit Card
- Student’s name.
- Subjects name.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Time of examination.
- Examination venue.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Father’s name of the candidate.
- Date of examination.
- Candidate’s Photograph scanned copy.
IMT DL Distance PGDM Programme Fee Structure 2021
The fee for all programs is payable at the starting of every session. IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute offer two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) through the distance mode.
|Two Year Programme||Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Library / Digital Library||500||500||500||500|
IMT DL Distance PG Certificate Fees 2021
One Year PGCM – Includes 10 core courses with a total of Sixty (60) credits.
|One Year Programme||Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Library / Digital Library||500||500|
One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive): IMT Distance Learning
PGDM (Executive) is Especially Intended for Individuals Looking to Take on Larger Serious Roles in Their Organizations and Businesses.
IMT DL Distance Program Specializations
There are Many Specializations in Post Graduate Diploma in Management, that is Given Below.
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive): Specialization – Finance
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive): Specialization – Marketing
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive): Specialization – Operations
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive): Specialization – Human Resource
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive): Specialization – Business Analytics
|One Year Programme||Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Library / Digital Library||500||500|
Faculty Member of IMT DL Distance
|Dr. S. R Musanna||Dean||–|
|Dr. Deepak Dogra||Professor||Department Of Organisation Behaviour|
|Dr. S. R. Musanna||Professor||Department Of Legal And Ir|
|Dr. Bharti Singh||Associate Professor||Department Of Economics|
|Dr. Narendra Mohan Mishra||Associate Professor||–|
|Dr. Nidhi Mathur||Assistant Professor||Department Of Human Resource|
|Dr. Priti Sharma||Assistant Professor||Department Of Finance|
List of Top 5 Distance Education University In India
|University Name||University Type||Established in Year|
|Chaudhary Devi Lal University Distance Education||State University||2003|
|University Of Kashmir Distance Education||State University||1948|
|Mangalore University Distance Education||State University||1980|
|Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education||State University||1970|
|University Of Kerala Distance Education||State University||1937|
|Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, Katni||State University||1995|
|Jiwaji Distance Education University, Gwalior||State University||1964|
|NEHU, Shillong||Central University||1973|
|Fakir Mohan Distance Education University, Balasore||State University||1989|
|Sambalpur Distance Education University, Sambalpur||State University||1967|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th