Indian Agricultural Research Institute Admission 2020-21 [IARI]: Indian Agricultural Research Institute is located in New Delhi. This is approved by ICAR and UGC. IARI has collaborated with national and international level institutions. It is a deemed university of India. The IARI is popular for its research in the discipline of Agriculture.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute is providing selections in multiple PG and doctoral programs in the disciplines of Agriculture. The main programs offered by the IARI are MSc, M.Tech, and PhD. Admissions in the IARI are done on the basis of a mark secured in the entrance exam and previous academic records.
October 2020; Admission to the MSc & M.Tech course includes written entrance tests, paper tests, distribution of school information, and qualifying lists. for more info click here.
October 2020; Ph.D. admission process. The degree course is divided into three sections. Written test, test scores, and interview tests. Cumulative points for all three categories are considered final.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute UG & PG Courses
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission 2020 P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- MSc The MSc program is offered in multiple specializations. The eligibility to apply in MSc is aspirant must have BSc in the related stream. The enrollment process is followed by the score obtained in the IARI entrance exam.
- M.Tech The graduation in engineering technology like B.Tech or B.E is basic eligibility for admission to the M.Tech program. The GATE exam marks are acceptable for selection. IARI has also conducted its own entrance exam for selection in the M.Tech course.
- P.hD The PG degree in related technology is eligibility. The admissions are followed by an IARI interview and written exam maintained by counseling.
IARI 2020-21 Admission Highlight
|University Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Admission Process||Entrance Based|
|Established Date||01 April 1905|
|Location||Pusa, New Delhi|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, NAAC|
|Short Name of University||IARI|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Admission 2020-21
The Journey of Indian Agriculture Research Institute has offered the functions with five departments in the field of Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany, and Mycology. Bacteriology unit added in the year 1907. Admission is done through this university according to the marks obtained in the entrance test. and the candidate can apply for the application form through online and offline application mode.
The IARI currently offers Master’s, M.Tech, and Ph.D. 26-degree courses in other fields. Separate entrance exams are administered for IARI postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Classes. Admission to master’s and science courses is based on the transcripts of the entrance exam. Access to the doctoral program is based on the results of the entrance examination (weight 80%) + academic success (weight 10%) + interview (weight 10%).
- Studying in M.Sc and M.Tech courses include the presentation of the score on the answer sheet for the written exam and the distribution of the script.
- The university also publishes online receipts on its website and in newspapers.
- Applicants can complete all required documents online and submit them before the final submission date.
- Applicants who have successfully passed the baccalaureate qualification exam can apply for the M.Sc and M.Tech study programs.
- Applicants wishing to obtain a doctorate must earn a master’s degree.
- The candidate must complete the request, attach the documents and post the offline payment request. The application must be submitted in the last week of April, and the entrance exam takes place in May.
- Applicants are selected based on their test results.
- The IARI Academic Advisory Board annually changes the available seats and the eligibility criteria.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute 2020-21 Admission Dates
|Last Date for Online Application form||16 April 2020|
|Date of Interview||02 July 2020|
|Announcement of Result||07 July 2020|
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Application Procedure
- Go to the authorized portal of IARI (https://www.iari.res.in/).
- On the home page admission section will be shown, Click on that.
- Below the admission, the section chooses the “Academic” tab.
- Click on the desired link, and download it.
- Fill all entries as asked in the form like- personal, contact, qualification, academic, Work experience, and other details.
- After completing all details Re-check all entries as if any candidates will find any types of error then make it correct.
- Attach all the required papers.
- Then make the payment of Rs.500/- for the general Class candidates and Rs.250/- for reserved class candidates from Syndicate Bank at the Pusa Campus.
- Send the application form with papers and DD at the Registrar, Post Graduate School, Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Admission Eligibility Criteria
Admission to doctoral programs in one of the 26 disciplines is based on the entrance examination conducted by the IARI. The entrance examination is divided into three parts: General agriculture (Vol. 1) and Part 2 and Part 3 (Thematic volume). The final results are based on the results of the written tests (80%), the totals of the school results (including grades X and XII) (weighted 10%) and the results of the individual interviews. Reach a score of 10%.
- Applicants who have not yet studied agricultural subjects in the diploma program must obtain a primary agricultural credit of 36 during the first year of the doctorate. Classes.
- The academic committees are responsible for establishing the eligibility criteria.
- The academic council modifies the quotas and the eligibility criteria available annually.
- Admission is based on the final transcripts determined by the academic committee.
List of Required Documents
- Date of Birth Proof.
- SSC mark sheet or equivalent certificate.
- Certificate of Schedule Caste/Tribe/OBC/PH issued by the District Magistrate or other concerned authorities.
- Document of evidence of continuous employment by the employer, if the candidate is employed.
- HSC mark sheet/equivalent certificate.
- Candidates from the university that follows the course-credit system shall submit the Course Completion Certificate issued by the Registrar/Principal/Dean/Associate Dean of the university/college.
- Graduate degree course mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- PG degree course mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- Recent Candidate’s Passport sized photo.
Courses Offered by IARI
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Extension
- Agricultural Physics
- Agricultural Statistics
- Computer Application
- Environmental Sciences
- Floriculture & Landscape Architecture
- Fruit Sciences and Horticultural Technology
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Pathology
- Plant Genetic Resources
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry
- Seed Science & Technology
- Vegetable Sciences
- Water Science and Technology
Other Compulsory Programs – Indian Agricultural Research Institute Admission
- Library and information services
- Technical writing and communication skills
- Basic statistical methods in agriculture
- Intellectual property and its management in agriculture
- Agricultural research, research ethics, and rural development programs
- History of agriculture
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Facilities
|Reservation form||Farm Machinery Testing Facility|
|Sports Activity||SEM facility|
|ASPB Online exam centre||Library services|
|Pesticide Referral||Staff Quarters|
|Quality Seed Facility||Phytotron Facility|
|Central Seed Testing Laboratory||Facility for Protective Agriculture|
Address – Pusa, New Delhi,
Phone Number – 011 2584 3375
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website – ari.res.in
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th