|University Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Type of Institute||Public business school, Deemed University|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a Public Business School and also a Deemed University that is located in New Delhi, Delhi. Institute was established in 1963 and Affiliated with the University Grants Commission. Students can also Apply Online for Admission and pay Fees Online or Through Demand Draft. Foreign Trade is the Best Field for Students, Here students check the IIFT Fees. IIFT offers many courses such as MBA in International Business, Executive Programmes, MA (Economics), Certificate Programmes, Doctoral Programme, OFF-Campus Programmes, Corporate Training, Foundation Training Programme (ITS) for the campus students.
This Article is Related to Courses & Fee Structure of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, that is Given Below.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (MBA) Fee Structure:
|Category||Tuition Fee||Other Charges||Hostal Charges|
|General/ OBC(NCL)||Rs. 15,70,000||Rs. 55,000||Rs. 47,000 (Triple occupancy)|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 7,85,000||Rs. 55,000||Rs. 57,000 (Double occupancy)|
|Foreign National/ NRI||US$ 60,000||Rs. 55,000||—|
|Foreign National/NRI candidates||US$ 80 (INR 4500)|
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of Minimum 3 Years Duration in Any Discipline With 50% Marks in Graduation (45% for SC/ST/PWD Candidates).
- Candidates Appearing in Final Year of Graduation Can Also Apply
- No Age Limit.
- The Entrance Test is a Paper-Based Test Which Takes Place in November
- A Short-list Based on the Test Scores is Used to Invite Students for the Group Discussion Round. Topics of National and global Importance Across Social, Political, Economic and Corporate Domains Are Common as Individuals Are Tested on Their Group Discussion Skills.
- A Writing Ability Test is Conducted to Test the Candidate’s Writing Skills, Along With Knowledge of the Subject and Structure of Representation.
- The Personal Interview Has a separate Focus on Goals, Achievements, Knowledge, and Awareness.
- Library: The library facility of this universe,sot has very good, it has collection approx 85,000 volumes and subscriptions to 800 journals, national and international with complete online cataloging. the university library is a fact stockroom of information. apart from this library has collection some unique publications such as FAQ, IMF, OECD, UNCTAD, UNCTC, World bank, and other international agencies.
- Hostel: The sperate hostel facility has offered Indian institute of Foreign trade for the girls and boys, it has offered total three hostels and all the hostel have all basic and major amenities like drinking water purifiers, common room, recreation room, mess, facility, TV hall, laundry services, security, and surveillance system, etc.
- Sports Complex: The university has provided various types of indoor and outdoor games facilities for the students. it has offered all the games facilities inside the campus of the university like badminton court, basketball court, table tennis, cricket ground, and football ground.
- Gym: The university has provided the world-class gym center within the campus, in the gym has separate and experienced trainer. inside the gym have all the latest and modern instruments available.
- Cafeteria: world-class cafeteria facility have inside the campus of the university. the cafeteria has offered various types of hygienic and tasty food. it has covered large space to provide the world-class spacious sitting facility and in the cafeteria has a very good friendly environment.
- Labs: The university has provided the world-class computer lab facility for the students, in the lab has all the basic facilities available like high-speed internet connection, and all the required computer systems have available.
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- A/C Classrooms
- Convenience Store
Faculty Member of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade:
|Name of Faculty||Designation|
|Prof. Manoj Pant||Director|
|Dr.(Mrs.)Vijay Katti||Professor & Dean, Administration|
|Dr Partha Sen||ECGC Chair Professor|
|Dr.(Mrs.)D.Sunitha Raju||Professor & Chairperson|
|Dr Ranajoy Bhattacharyya||Professor|
|Dr Biswajit Nag||Dr Biswajit Nag|
|Dr Debashis Chakraborty||Associate Professor|
|Dr Jaydeep Mukherjee||Associate Professor|
|Dr Divya Tuteja||Assistant Professor|
|Dr Papiya Ghosh||Assistant Professor|
|Dr A.K Srustidhar Chand||Assistant Professor|
|Dr Basanta K.Sahu||Associate Professor|
|Dr Bibek Ray Chaudhuri||Associate Professor|
Department of Economics & Trade Policy
- Department of Finance
- Department of IT & Knowledge Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Quantitative Techniques
- Department of General Management & Strategy
- Department of Trade Operations and Logistics
- Department of CRIT
- Address: IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
- Phone: 011 3914 7200
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th