Indian Institute of Public Health Fee Structure 2021-22: Indian Institute of Public Health is the first Indian Public health university. It is an institution that offers the best and 100% placement records to its students. The university is best in offering various diploma and degree courses. This university was established in 2008. Indian Institute of Public Health, Gujarat Has a Rich Custom of Pursuing Educational Excellence, Value-based Education and Provided That a Conducive Environment for Generally Skill Development.
|IIPH Application Form||IIPH Admission|
|IIPH Fee Structure|
Through Its Activities, IIPH-Gandhinagar Strives to Create a Public Health Workforce That Responds to the Felt Wants of the Country. University provides the overall health system in the country through education, training, and research. In this Article, Students Check the Online Admission Process, FAQ & Fee Structure of the Indian Institute of Public Health, Gujarat, given below.
Indian Institute of Public Health Highlight
|University Name||Indian Institute of Public Health, Gujarat|
|Type of University||Private University|
|President||Professor K.Srinath Reddy|
|Approval||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Indian Institute of Public Health Fee Structure 2021-22:
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 years||Rs.25,550|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 years||Rs.25,610|
|B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)||3 years||Rs.25,620|
|B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)||3 years||Rs.41,334|
|Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) in Petroleum Engineering||4 years||Rs.150,076|
|Diploma in Accounting||3 years||Rs.55,025|
IIPH UG Courses & Fees:
IIPH M.Phil & Ph.D. Fees:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
IIPH PG Diploma & PG Courses Fees:
|PG Diploma in Public Health||Graduation||Rs.40,000|
|Master of Hospital Administration||Graduation||Rs.1,40,000|
|Associate fellow of Industrial Health||Graduation||Rs.35,000|
Indian Institute of Public Health Fee
- First, you need to visit the official website of the IIPH to apply for the IIPU course
- The official website link.
- Download and fill the admission form with your required information
- After filling the admission form, you need to submit it.
- Before submission, you need to pay your application fee.
- After payment, never forget to get your fee receipt.
- If you want to pay your fee offline, then visit the admin office of your university.
- Get your admission form and desire information from the authority.
- Fill the form and submit your fee via credit or debit card.
- Get your fee receipt.
- Wait for the merit list.
Main Features of IIPH:
- Students can also get various training sessions during the study.
- The university offers both diploma and degree courses in various disciplines.
- The fee range of this institution is 1.8 lakhs.
- The average salary package after job placement is seven lakhs.
- It is the best place to enhance skills and abilities regarding public health.
- The fee for courses at this university is normal.
Faculty Member of IIPHG:
|Name of Faculty||Designation|
|Anjali Borhade||Associate Professor|
|Anjali Sharma||Assistant Professor|
|Bhuputra Panda||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Deepak Saxena||Associate Professor|
|Giridhar R Babu||Associate Professor|
|Gulrez Shah Azhar||Assistant Professor|
|Habib Hasan Farooqui||Associate Professor|
|Indrajit Hazarika||Assistant Professor|
|Josyula K Lakshmi||Assistant Professor|
Q1) Tell about IIPH university?
Ans: Indian Institute of Public Health is the first Indian Public health university. It is an institution that offers the best and 100% placement records to its students. The university is best in offering various diploma and degree courses. This university was established in 2008.
Q2) what is the annual fee for MPH?
Ans: The annual fee for MPH is Rs. 2.2 lakhs.
Q3) What is the duration of the MHA course?
Ans: MHA program offers by IIPHG is 2-years full course program.
Q4) Is the syllabus of the MHA program is hectic?
Ans: Yes, the syllabus of the MHA program is hectic. It comprises of theory and practical paper.
Disclaimer: The fee structure mentioned of this university is estimated, for exact fees kindly visit official website of this university.
Be the first to leave a review.