|Nam of the University||Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research|
|Contact||(022) 2840 0919|
|Approval||University Grants Commission|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research is Affiliated as a Deemed University. University was Established in 1987 and Located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a Highly Developed Research Institute Recognized and Fully Funded by the Reserve Bank of India for Carrying Out Research on Development Issues From a Multi-disciplinary Position. It also has a full-fledged M.Sc. programme which draws applicants from all over India. They provide good quality education to students with the help they can face all types of challenges in our future. to get more info please visit on the university official website. In this Article Students can Check the Courses & Fees of Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, that is Given Below.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Fee Structure
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year||Rs. 32,500/Y|
Subsequently, the Institute Was Recognized as a Deemed University Under Section 3 of the UGC Act. Since Then It Has Been Awarded the Highest National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Rating of A++ (Under the Old Methodology) Given to Indian Academic Institutions.
- Prof. S. Mahendra Dev – (Director Vice Chancellor)
- Krishnan R. (Associate Professor, Department of Law and Economics)
- Sengupta Rajeswari (Assistant Professor, Department of Law and Economics)
- Babu P.G (Professor, Department of Law and Economics)
- Ganesh Kumar A. (Professor, Department of Law and Economics)
- Narayanan Sudha (Associate Professor, Department of Law and Economics)
- Goyal Ashima (Professor, Department of Law and Economics)
- Address: Film City Rd, IGIDR, Nagri Niwara Cooperative Housing Society, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065
- Tel: (022) 2840 0919/20/21,28416200 (Board Number)
- Fax: (022) 2840 2752/28416399
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans. Selection Will Be Based on a Joint Evaluation of the CV, Letters of Suggestion and the Quality of the Research Proposal Submitted at the Time of Application.
Ans: Collect the Prospectus direct from the university.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Ans: Eligibility criteria is not same for all the various course.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th