|University Name||Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology|
|Location||Near Govind Puri Metro Station, Delhi|
|Affiliation||University Grants Commission (UGC), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)|
|Type of University||State University, Self Sustaining|
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIITD) was Established as a State Technical University & Self Sustaining in 2008. University is Affiliated with the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Located in Near Govind Puri Metro Station, Delhi. IIITD does not provide the part-time program and there are only full-time courses such as-
- B.Tech in CSE and ECE.
- M.Tech in CSE and ECE.
- Ph.D. in CSE and ECE.
University provides the many facilities for their students such as- Hostel Facility, Campus Facility, Academic Zone, A/C, AV Lab, Auditorium, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Counselling, Fest.
The institute Began with its First batch of 60 B.Tech Students in the Year of 2008. In this Article, Students can Check the Courses & Fee Structure of IIIT, Delhi that is Given Below.
List of Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Fee Structure:
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology -IIITD University Provides Many Types of Engineering Courses, Here Available All Courses Fee Structure Details that is Given Below.
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 Years||252,500/Y|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 Years||145,000/Y|
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Prof. Pankaj Jalote||Director||–|
|Dr. Subhadip Raychaudhuri||Associate Professor||Department of Computational Biology|
|Dr. Sriram K||Assistant Professor||Department of Computational Biology|
|Dr. Sujay Deb||Assistant Professor||Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Dr. Donghoon Chang||Assistant Professor||Department of Computer Science Engineering|
|Prof. Angshul Majumdar||Assistant Professor||Department of Electronics & Communications Engineering|
|Dr. Pankaj Jalote||Director and Professor||Department of Computer Science and Engineering|
|Dr. Ganesh Bagler||Assistant Professor||Department of Computational Biology|
|Dr. G.P.S. Raghava||Professor||Department of Computational Biology|
Facilities of IITD:
IIIT Delhi provides accommodation to students there are two hostels, one for the boys having 372 seats and another for the girls with 164 seats the rooms are a well-furnished with a bed, table, chair, bookshelf, cupboard, etc High-speed Internet connectivity is also available in hostels.on the free time or holiday time, students can spend the time in Common room with Tv, New Paper, Magazine and with sports equipment
The computer has around 200 desktops with good seater desktops in the computer labs are connected with 1 Gbps Internet from NKN and also have a backup connection of 150 Mbps running in failover mode These labs are designed to be used by faculty for teaching and by students to carry out their project work. the students may use these labs for Internet surfing, mailing, and other related activities.
- Library: The Library of this university has a collection of all major books such as textbooks, reference books, e-journals like national and international journals, magazine apart from that many valuable books is there.
- Hospital / Medical Facilities: For Medical facility for this university provide 24*7 cover for all our faculty, staff as well as students both staying in hostel and day scholars the Institute has set up an infirmary ar the ground floor in the female hostel.
- Wi-Fi Campus:
- Sports Complex:
Research Groups of IITD:
Some Research Area of Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIITD) is Given Below.
- Image Analysis and Biometrics Focus Areas
- Advanced Electronic Systems Focus Areas
- Information Security and Privacy Focus Areas
- Computational and Systems Biology Focus Areas
- GeoInformatics Focus area
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing Focus Areas
- Software Engineering & Programming Languages Focus Areas
- Wireless Systems Focus Areas
- Signal Processing Focus Areas
- Scalable Systems Focus Areas
- Information Management and Data Analytics Focus Area
- Theoretical Computer Science Focus Areas
Placements of Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology:
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Departments:
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Department of Computational Biology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Department of Sciences
Among Engineering Colleges in India, IIIT-Delhi was Ranked 56 by National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2017 and 60 by Outlook India in 2017.
- Address: Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Near Govind Puri Metro Station, Delhi, 110020
- Phone: 011 2690 7400
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th