Indus University Admission 2022-23: Indus University was formerly known as Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering. In 2012 Indus got university status and is recognized by the University Grants Commission. Indus University is the All India Council for Technical Education approved university. It was established in 2006, the Indus University, Gujarat is one of the leading institutions of the nation. The Indus University admittance 2022 procedure is given below.
The old name of IU is the Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering. It was established in 2012 and also got university status. It is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE. IU is situated in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Indus Uni has spread in 16 acres area with separate hostels for boys. IU provides quality UG and PG courses.
- IU advertises B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Sc, and B.Sc(Hons) in various fields.10+2 education is required for these degrees. All courses have a duration of 04 years.
- In PG programs, it offers M.Tech, MCA, MBA, and M.Sc (IT). Students can apply online for UG and PG courses.
Indus University Highlights 2022-23
|University Name||Indus University|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||GC, AIU, NIRF, AICTE, COA|
|Also Known As||IU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Indus University UG & PG Courses Admission
The Undergraduate degree programs offered by the University are B.Tech, B.Des, B.Arch, B.Sc, BBA, and B.Com. Scores of competitive exams add to the advantage of the candidate.
- B.Tech: For this 4-year degree program students need to have 12th-grade education in PCM subjects. At least 45% of marks are vital in aggregate in all the subjects. There are many streams available in this course. The selection procedure includes evaluation based on the scores of JEE or GUJCET scores. It is crucial to clear any of the exams to opt for this program.
- B.Des: Students must have a 10+2 level education. The screening procedure includes IDT(Indus Design Test), which is structured by this academy. Also, a Design test and interview follow-ups the IDT exam for the final selection
- B.Arch: To opt for this course, students must possess a 10+2 level education in the science stream. Also, 45% marks in aggregate in all the subjects are crucial for this degree program. The final selection is made on the evaluation of the scores of the NATA exam.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- M.Tech: State-level test/GATE scores are crucial to opt for this PG course. All the selections for this course will be made based on the scores in the exams. The college offers several streams in the PG program. Graduates need to hold A B.E/B. Tech degree in the relevant subjects to opt for this course. Also, they must score at least 50% marks in their UG program.
- MBA: There are many specializations available in this PG course. The screening process is the same for all the streams. The evaluation is made based on CAT/MAT/CMAT/MAT exam. GD and Pi follow up on these evaluations for the final selection of the graduates.
- MSc: M.Sc programs are offered in two main branches Clinical research and Information Technology. The marks of tenth twelfth grades and bachelor’s degree are important.
Indus University Application Form: How to Apply?
The application form for entry 2022 must be accessed online from the official website of the university.
- To apply to this college go to the website.
- Download the form of the application.
- Pay the fees online or offline mode.
- In offline mode, submit a DD in the name of the academy. Also, submit the form to the office in the college with the form.
- Copies of 10th, and 12th mark sheets
- Graduation mark sheet( if available)
- School leaving certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photo
Indus University UG PG Courses
|B.Des||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|MBA||Graduate and CAT|
Indus University B.Tech, B.Arch & B.Des Courses
|B.Tech.||Automobile Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech.||Metallurgical Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech.||Mechanical Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech.||Information Technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech.||Electrical Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech.||Computer Sc. Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech.||Computer Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech.||Civil Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Arch.||Architecture||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Industrial Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Interior & Furniture Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Fashion Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Communication Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Indus University B.Sc, B.Com, BBA & MBA, MCA Courses
|B.Com (H)||–||Intermediate with Commerce|
|B.Sc.||Aircraft Maintenance||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Logistics & Supply Chain Management||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Aviation Management||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc (Integrated)||CA & IT||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|MBA (Dual Degree)||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|MBA (Integrated)||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|MCA (Integrated)||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|MCA (Integrated)||Clinical Research & Healthcare Management||Intermediate with Biology|
Indus University M.Sc, M.Tech, & MBA Courses
|M.Sc.||Information Technology||BCA or B.Sc IT CS,|
|M.Tech||Construction Project Management||BE or B.Tech with relevant discipline|
|M.Tech||Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM)||BE or B.Tech with relevant discipline|
|M.Tech||Digital Communication||BE or B.Tech with relevant discipline|
|M.Tech||Electrical Power Systems||BE or B.Tech with relevant discipline|
|M.Tech||Industrial Metallurgy||BE or B.Tech with relevant discipline|
|M.Tech||Structural Engineering||BE or B.Tech with relevant discipline|
|MBA||Healthcare & Hospital Management||Graduate|
|MBA||Logistics & Supply Chain Management||Graduate|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||–||BCA or B.Sc IT cs,|
Indus University Ph.D. Courses
|PhD (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Computer Science||ME MTech or Master’s in a relevant field|
|PhD (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Business Strategy||ME MTech or Master’s in a relevant field|
|PhD (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Computer Engineering||ME MTech or Master’s in a relevant field|
|PhD (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Electrical Engineering||ME MTech or Master’s in a relevant field|
|PhD (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Electronics and Communication||ME MTech or Master’s in a relevant field|
|PhD (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||English||ME MTech or Master’s in a relevant field|
|PhD (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Family Business||MBA or PGDBA or PGDBM|
|PhD (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Finance||MBA or PGDBA or PGDBM|
|PhD (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Human Resource||MBA or PGDBA or PGDBM|
|PhD (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Information Systems||MBA or PGDBA or PGDBM|
|Ph.D. (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Marketing||MBA or PGDBA or PGDBM|
|Ph.D. (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Mathematics||MBA or PGDBA or PGDBM|
|Ph.D. (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Mechanical Engineering||MBA or PGDBA or PGDBM|
|PhD (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Metallurgical Engineering||MBA or PGDBA or PGDBM|
|Ph.D. (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Operations||MBA or PGDBA or PGDBM|
|Ph.D. (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Physics||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D. (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Retail Management||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D. (Full-Time/ Part-Time)||Tourism & Hospitality||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
Indus University BTech Course Lists
- B.Tech Computer Engineering.
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering.
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- B.Tech Computer Science And Engineering.
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.
- B.Tech Civil Engineering.
- B.Tech Information Technology.
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question1. When was the university established?
Answer. The university was established in 2006.
Question2. Is the university approved?
Answer. Yes. The university is approved by UGC and AICTE.
Question3. Is 50% marks mandatory to have?
Answer. Yes. One must have at least fifty percent to apply for seats.
Be the first to leave a review.