Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Distance Education Admission, Courses 2019-2020
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Distance Education
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Distance Education is popularly known as the IASE. It is a government central University that is situated in Jaisangsar, Rajasthan. It was sponsored by a non-governmental, non-profit registered society namely, Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM). It was given the status of the deemed university in the year 1950, under Section 3 of the UGC Act-1956 vide notification F.9-29/2000-U.3 of 25th June 2002, and by the UGC vide notification F.6-25/2001 (CPP-I) of 17th July 2002.
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Distance Education aims to provide higher degree courses to the students who are unable to pursue any regular courses due to myriad reasons. Distance learning is most accepted throughout the world, as it is the most effective, practical and convenient way of mass teaching-learning. The candidates who are living in remote areas where formal higher education is not approachable find the distance learning courses career booster.
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Distance Education Admission:
IASE Deemed University started Distance Education program in early 2003. Now Admission Open, So Apply Soon, There are Few Seats are Left For Admission. Since then it has evolved as the leading distance education as well as regular education providing University of the region. One of the features of the university is that it has developed study material in the self-instructional format which encompasses the overall syllabus of the concerned subjects.
The center is giving admission in 22 programmes under distance mode. For More Details Kindly Visit the University Official Website. Main Objective of the University is to provide higher education which is more accessible and affordable for the Candidates. University provides the education according to the need-based and career-oriented course for the candidates.
Candidates can get admission online or offline both modes, it depends on the students choice. Interested candidates can apply for the courses provided by the university through online mode. For this, they have to log on to the University official website and register themselves. Then they can fill the application form in online mode. After the completion of the duly filled application form, they have to take a print out of it and submit it to the university main campus along with the required documents and application fee. After completing all the process, candidates can pay the application fee by demand draft or cash.
Eligibility Criteria Admission of Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Distance Education:
- Admission to UG course: If Candidate wishes to take admission for this course, then must have passed their 12th or it’s equivalent in any discipline from recognized university candidate is eligible to take admission for this course. Admission is done based on qualifying examination.
- Admission to PG course: If the candidate wishes to apply admission of PG course then must have passed their Graduation degree or it’s equivalent in relevant discipline from any recognized university candidates is eligible to apply admission of master degree. admission is done based on the qualifying examination.
- Admission to B.Ed course: Interested candidate must have passed bachelor degree or it’s equivalent from recognized university candidate is eligible to apply admission of B.Ed course. for admission must have required to pass the concerned entrance test.
- Admission to Diploma: Candidate must have clear 10th examination from any recognized university candidates is eligible to take admission for this course.
Courses of Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Distance Education:
Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Faculty of Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Distance Education:
Name of Faculty
Mr. Mitesh Choudhary
Department of Electrical Engineering
Mr. Mahesh Pandia
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Prof. Sunny Wadhwa
Department of Information Technology
Department of Engineering.
Prof. Ashish Vyas
Department of Engineering.
Prof. Sandeep Bhakar
Department of Engineering.
Application Procedure of Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Distance Education:
The application procedure of the university has provided offline mode only. Students must have to follow the consequential steps to apply for any of the programs:
- Candidate visits the university official website.
- After visiting the website Click on the ‘Academics’ link and select the admission process as well as fee structure ‘link. and download the ‘application form.
- After download, the application form kindly fills the all required and correct information like personal and educational. after complete, the application form sends the form along with all required documents to the address of university office address given below.
Facility of Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Distance Education:
- Library: The University has one of the biggest own library. it has collection all the essential books such as national and international joirnlas in print form and part from the it has also collected the Wide range of text books as and reference books on diffrent subjects.
- Hostel: The university has given the separt residential facility for girls and boys. it has offered 12 hostels, the hostel intake capacity of more than 2000 studmets. in hostel has some of the room are air-condtioned. each hostel has a guset room. apart from that it has offerd the all major facility suchas graden, playground, telephone, indoor games and sports and recreational activites. Daily newspapers, magzine as well as TVs are also made available in common room.
List of Top 10 Distance Education University In India:
Name of University
Types of University
- Address: Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM), Sardarshahr- 331403, Rajasthan, India
- Tel: +91-1564 -223642 / 0025
- Fax No: +91-1564-223682
- Email: email@example.com