|University Name||Institute Of Chemical Technology|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Established||1 October 1933|
|Approval||University Grants Commission, AICTE, NAAC, NBA, NIRF|
Institute Of Chemical Technology is Located as a Deemed University in Mumbai, Maharashtra. University was Founded in 1 October 1933 and Affiliated by the All India Council for Technical Education, University Grants Commission, National Assessment and Accreditation Council and Many More. This Article is Related to Courses & Fees of Institute Of Chemical Technology, that is Given Below.
Institute Of Chemical Technology Fee Structure
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year||7,12,000|
|Master of Engineering [ME]||2 year||1,87,000|
|Bachelor of Chemical Engineering||4 year||7,12,000|
|Master of Pharmacy||2 year||1,87,000|
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Dr. R.A. Mashelkar (Chancellor)
- Dr. Hemchandra Keshav Chaudhari (Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology)
- Dr. P. M. More (Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry)
- Prof. Lakshmi Kantam Mannepalli (Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering)
- Dr. V. Divya (Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics)
- Prof. R. N. Jagtap (Professor, Department of Polymer Engineering and Surface Coatings Technology)
- Dr. Ashwin Mohan (Assistant Professor, Department of Physics)
- Dr. D. D. Sarode (Associate Professor, Department of General Engineering)
- Dr. Satyajit Saha (Assistant Professor, Department of Dyestuff Technology)
- Dr. C.S. Madankar (Assistant Professor, Department of Oils, Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology)
- Dr. Hitesh S Pawar (Assistant Professor, Department of Energy Bio-sciences)
- Dr. Snehasis Chakraborty (Assistant Professor, Department of Food Engineering and Technology)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Institute Of Chemical Technology offer scholarship?
- What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans: It’s different for all the different courses.
- Is university offer Ph.D.?
- Is University UGC approved?
- Address: Nathalal Parekh Marg, Near Khalsa College, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
- Phone: 022 3361 2222
For More Information Regarding Admission: (+91 7862004786 )