|University Name||Institute Of Chemical Technology|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Established||1 October 1933|
|Approval||University Grants Commission, AICTE, NAAC, NBA, NIRF|
Institute Of Chemical Technology is Located as a Deemed University in Mumbai, Maharashtra. University was Founded in 1 October 1933 and Affiliated by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), University Grants Commission (UGC), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and Many More. This Article is Related to Courses & Fees of Institute Of Chemical Technology, that is Given Below.
Institute Of Chemical Technology Fee Structure
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year||7,12,000|
|Master of Engineering [ME]||2 year||1,87,000|
|Bachelor of Chemical Engineering||4 year||7,12,000|
|Master of Pharmacy||2 year||1,87,000|
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Dr. R.A. Mashelkar (Chancellor)
- Dr. Hemchandra Keshav Chaudhari (Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology)
- Dr. P. M. More (Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry)
- Prof. Lakshmi Kantam Mannepalli (Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering)
- Dr. V. Divya (Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics)
- Prof. R. N. Jagtap (Professor, Department of Polymer Engineering and Surface Coatings Technology)
- Dr. Ashwin Mohan (Assistant Professor, Department of Physics)
- Dr. D. D. Sarode (Associate Professor, Department of General Engineering)
- Dr. Satyajit Saha (Assistant Professor, Department of Dyestuff Technology)
- Dr. C.S. Madankar (Assistant Professor, Department of Oils, Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology)
- Dr. Hitesh S Pawar (Assistant Professor, Department of Energy Bio-sciences)
- Dr. Snehasis Chakraborty (Assistant Professor, Department of Food Engineering and Technology)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Institute Of Chemical Technology offer scholarship?
- What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans: It’s different for all the different courses.
- Is university offer Ph.D.?
- Is University UGC approved?
- Address: Nathalal Parekh Marg, Near Khalsa College, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
- Phone: 022 3361 2222
For More Information Regarding Admission: (+91 7862004786 )