Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management Admission 2021-22: The status of the university stands to be an autonomous university which was set up in 2013 by the name of Institute of Infrastructure Tech Research and Management with the approval of the govt. of Gujarat. The university is one of the top institutes in the country. It gives out tech-based courses such as B.tech, M.Tech, and ph.D various specializations.
Counseling for admission 2021 will be held up by the national level JoSAA. While another counseling session is also held by ACPC for the candidates taking admission in PG UG courses in IITRM. To gain admission into UG level courses of B.E the aspirants required 55% scores in the backdrop of science 12th standard from university of recognized candidates of the B.tech required the backdrop of comp. sc or tech earning 55% scores from the 12 grade.
|Important Events||Final Dates||Important Dates|
|Apply for BBA & MBA admission||Last date||May 21, 2021|
|IGNTU IIAT Written Test||Exam||May 21, 2021|
|IITTRM admission Test||Exam||June 6, 2021|
|(GD) and (PI) for all applicants (all centers)||Conducting date||June 14, 2021|
|(GD) and (PI) for all applicants (all centers)||Conducting the Last date||June 18, 2021|
|Merit list||upload||June 25, 2021|
Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management University Headlines
|Topic||Institute of infrastructure technology Research and Management|
|Established | Type||2013 | Public University|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Gym, Laboratories.|
|Email for email@example.com|
IITRAM Eligibility Criteria UG & PG Course
- The students need to have a 10+2 level for applying to any UG course.
- The students who belong to ST/SC category will get a 5% mark relation.
- Those who have appeared in the final exams can also apply to any UG and PG courses.
IITRAM Application Form Process: How to Apply?
IITRAM is offering both online and offline forms for the students:
- Fill the form that is available on ) this link.
- When you will enter the home page, click on the Apply Online Tab.
- For creating an account, you must use an email ID and phone number.
- Fill in the required details and upload the documents and photos.
- The online form is free of cost.
- After filling in all the details, submit it.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- Get your form by using offline mode (campus or web portal).
- Fill it with the relevant details and attach the documents.
- Post the form and take a copy of it.
- Class 12th and 10th Mark sheet
- Score Card of JEE (Main)
- Admit Card of JEE (Main)
- Date of birth proof
- Passport size photo (3 copies)
- Any other Documents (if applicable)
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th