Integral University Admission 2021-22: Integral University was established in 1998. as a state university. IU recognized by UGC. Integral University is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Aspirants can gain admission in IU through IUET as well, the important dates of which are given below other than law courses, the university also gives out Commerce, Pharmacy, Technology, Agriculture, Engineering, Architecture. Etc.
|Integral University||Integral University Fee structure|
|Integral University Admission|
More important info on the Integral university admission is as per the dates below. LLB, BBA, LLB, BA LLB courses are available for the application process at the Integral University admissions for UG, PG courses. Eligible aspirants will be able to fill and submit the Application Forms by visiting the official site of the university, after which they will judge based on their merit for the full-time courses.
The university admits candidates in different field programs in Engineering, Technical, and business education. the candidates are admitted to all PG courses based on an entrance test called IET. For the grant of admissions in medical degree programs and classes, another national level entrance test is considered, commonly known as the NEET exam. Some basic questions are answered below related to admission.
- 24 August 2021: Online application forms has released for admission in 2021. The applicants can check the details and apply. Check here (Source)
Integral University Highlights
|University Name||Integral University|
|Short Name of University||IU Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
Integral University Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The Integral University is offering various UG, PG, and P.hD programs in Engineering, Architecture, Agriculture, Pharmacy and Technology, etc.
- B.Tech and BE: To get admission at Integral University in this course, students should have passed 10+2 (HSC) with Physics or Maths or any other subject like chemistry, biotechnology, computer, or science. Should have a minimum of 45% marks. Get a good score in the IUL test IUET.
- B.Tech + M.Tech: To get admission in this course, students should have passed 10+2 (HSC) with Physics or Maths or any other subject like chemistry, biotechnology, computer, or science. Should have a minimum of 45% marks. Get a good score in the institution test IUET.
- BSc (Hons.): To get admission in this course, students should have passed 10+2 (HSC) in PCB, PMC having a minimum 50% aggregate.
- The candidate should get good marks in the entrance test IUET of the university.
- BSc+M.Sc: Candidates should have an aggregate 10+2 (HSC) of 50% in the same course. The candidate should get good marks in the entrance test IUET of the university.
- B.Arch: Candidate should have 50% aggregate with a three-year diploma in mathematics.
- B.Pharm: Candidate should have 45% aggregate with PCB/PCM. The candidate should get good marks in the entrance test IUET of the university.
- BCA: Candidate should have 45% aggregate.
- MBBS: The student should have an aggregate of a minimum of 50% in PCB subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, and English. The student should have a passing score on the NEET test.
- B.Ed: Candidate should have 50% aggregate in graduation or post-graduation.
- MBA: Candidate should have 50% aggregate in the B.Tech or BSc and should pass the Integral University (IUET) test.
- M.Tech: The student should have a minimum of 55% aggregate in graduation. The candidate should pass the test of the university also.
- M.Arch: Having an aggregate of 55% in B.Arch and should pass the test IUET conducted by the IUL.
- M.Ed: Candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 55% in graduation.
- MCA: The candidate should have done graduation from a well-recognized university. The student should pass the IUET test of IUL.
- M.Pharm: Candidate should have 55% aggregate in the B.Pharm course and also passed the test of IUET at IUL.
- M.Sc: The student should have done graduation with 55% aggregate in the relevant course and passed the test of the IUL.
- MSW: The student should have done graduation with a 45% aggregate.
- MLI.Sc: The student should have done graduation with a 45% aggregate.
- MPT: The student should have done graduation with a 55% aggregate in the BPT course.
- Ph.D.The student should have done post-graduation with 55% aggregate and passed the university’s entrance test.
Integral University Application Form Process 2021
The application fee is INR. 1000/-
- Go to the official website of the Integral University and then click the admission tab.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Then register yourself here with your valid email id.
- Then, the application form will appear. Fill this form carefully and enter all the required documents.
- Pay submission fee online.
- Download the form of the official website and print out it.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all required documents.
- Pay the submission fee via Demand Draft.
- Then submit the copy of the form at this address (Directorate of Admissions and Counselling, Integral University, Dasauli, Post BAS-HA, Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026, Uttar Pradesh)
Q: What are the criteria of application for UG courses?
Ans: 10+2 pass candidates are eligible to apply.
Q: What type of institute is this University?
Ans: It is a state type of University.
Q: How many colleges are affiliated with it?
Ans: More than 226 affiliations are signed by the Integral university Lucknow.
Address: Integral University, Kursi Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226026
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th