Integral University Admission 2021-22: The aspirants aspiring for various courses at the university required the clearance of the IUET entrance exam for admission. The admission to medical courses at the university is done through the clearance of the NEET entrance exam. the university also gives outed and courses by the mode of distance learning.
Integral University gives out courses in the UG, PG, and Ph.D. degrees in fields such as engineering,
Tech, arch, pharmacy, commerce, and agriculture, etc. aspirants of the M.Com, Pharm D, M.Tech, B.Tech, and B.E courses have to clear IUET.
MBBS and MD course at IU is given after the aspirant has cleared NEET with valid scores. The candidates that have given admission exams such as CMAT, UPSEE, JEE Main, AMUEEE, university-GAUGE, JEE advanced, UPCATET are exempt from the university-held IUET admission exam. The aspirants from the reserved category can get a relaxation of 5% marks on the eligibility criteria.
15% of seats in each course are put reserved for the ladies, while 50% are kept for the Muslim minorities. The candidates of the general category get 50% of the seat while 3% are kept for the handicapped in each course.
Integral University Highlights 2021-22
|University Name||Integral University|
|Short Name of University||IU Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
Integral University UG & PG Courses Admission
The Integral University is offering various UG, PG, and P.hD programs in the fields of Engineering, Architecture, Agriculture, Pharmacy and Technology, etc.
- B.Tech and BE: To get admission at Integral University in this course, students should have passed 10+2 (HSC) with Physics or Maths or any other subject like chemistry, biotechnology, computer, or science. Should have a minimum of 45% marks. Get a good score in the IUL test IUET.
- B.Tech + M.Tech: To get admission in this course, students should have passed 10+2 (HSC) with Physics or Maths or any other subject like chemistry, biotechnology, computer, or science. Should have a minimum of 45% marks. Get a good score in the institution test IUET.
- BSc (Hons.): To get admission in this course, students should have passed 10+2 (HSC) in PCB, PMC having a minimum 50% aggregate.
- The candidate should get good marks in the entrance test IUET of the university.
- BSc+M.Sc: Candidates should have an aggregate 10+2 (HSC) of 50% in the same course. The candidate should get good marks in the entrance test IUET of the university.
- B.Arch: Candidate should have 50% aggregate with a three-year diploma in mathematics.
- B.Pharm: Candidate should have 45% aggregate with PCB/PCM. The candidate should get good marks in the entrance test IUET of the university.
- BCA: Candidate should have 45% aggregate.
- MBBS: The student should have an aggregate of a minimum of 50% in PCB subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, and English. The student should have a passing score on the NEET test.
- B.Ed: Candidate should have 50% aggregate in graduation or post-graduation.
- MBA: Candidate should have 50% aggregate in the B.Tech or BSc and should pass the test of the Integral University (IUET).
- M.Tech: The student should have a minimum of 55% aggregate in graduation. The candidate should pass the test of the university also.
- M.Arch: Having an aggregate of 55% in B.Arch and should pass the test IUET conducted by the IUL.
- M.Ed: Candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 55% in graduation.
- MCA: The candidate should have done graduation from a well-recognized university. The student should pass the IUET test of IUL.
- M.Pharm: Candidate should have 55% aggregate in the B.Pharm course and also passed the test of IUET at IUL.
- M.Sc: The student should have done graduation with 55% aggregate in the relevant course and also passed the test of the IUL.
- MSW: The student should have done graduation with a 45% aggregate.
- M.L.I.Sc: The student should have done graduation with a 45% aggregate.
- MPT: The student should have done graduation with a 55% aggregate in the BPT course.
- Ph.D.: The student should have done post-graduation with 55% aggregate and also passed the entrance test of the university.
Integral University Application Form Process
The application fee is INR. 1000/-
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- Go to the official website of the Integral University and then click the admission tab
- Click on the apply online button.
- Then register yourself here with your valid email id.
- Then, the application form will appear. Fill this form carefully and enter all the required documents.
- Pay submission fee online.
- Download the form of the official website and print out it.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all required documents.
- Pay the submission fee via Demand Draft.
- Then submit the copy of the form at this address (Directorate of Admissions and Counselling, Integral University, Dasauli, Post BAS-HA, Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026, Uttar Pradesh)
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Application UG PG Courses 2021||Start date||March 2021|
|Application UG PG Courses 2021||end date||April 2021|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th