Interior Design Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22: The modern world is the world of competition. Everybody in this world wants to succeed and acquire a bright future. Students are struggling hard to achieve their desired goals. They have their dreams and plans for their future. They are working hard. The needs of the students have increased. They are studying hard to fulfill their dreams. Future planning is an important phase. It comes in the life of every student.
The Diploma in International Interior Design is a technical course that is offered for 01 years to 03 years, depending upon the institute’s policy. The internal design of a place is known as interior design. The windows, walls, doors, textures, lights, furniture, etc., are interior design elements.
An interior designer designs all these elements to make any place look attractive or stunning. The syllabus of the interior designing diploma contains the study of subjects like Arts and Graphics, Design, Construction, Computer-Aided Drawings, Interior Design Theory, Strength of Material, Electronics, etc.
- The students who are wishing to become Interior Design Professional can apply for this course after completing the 10+2 class.
- The primary eligibility to apply for this diploma is must have 50% marks aggregate in HSC education.
- Admission to this International Diploma of Interior Design is granted through both methods (Entrance exam or direct entry).
- The course fee charge average is ranging from INR 60K to 01 Lac per year. It is a rough estimation; it may vary in private and public institutes.
- The most recommended institutes for this diploma are VIFD Jaipur and DIT Delhi.
After completing a diploma in interior designing, employment sectors are Architectural firms, Construction Companies, Interior design companies, TV Companies, Film Companies, Colleges, universities, etc.
Jobs to be performed by such professionals are Assistant Manager, Design Coordinator, Interior Lightning Designer, Business Head, Draftsman, Mid Interior Designer, Teacher, Lecturer, etc. the average salary offered to interior designers is ranging between INR 3 Lac to 05 5 Lac per annum
The Course made for designs large part of the students’ three-year undergraduate degree, which gives the bright students future and education interior design“.
Interior Design Courses After 12th Headline
|Admission Process||Merit-based or Entrance-based|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 10|
|Course Fee||INR 5,000 to 2 Lacs|
|Course Level||Certificate, Degree, Diploma|
|Top job profiles||Interior Designer, Interior Designer Executive, Assistant Manager, Architect, Accounts Executive|
|Top recruiting areas||Architectural Firms, Interior Design Companies, Events Management Companies, Film Companies, TV, Theatres|
|Top recruiting organizations||Concentrix, UBIQUITY global services, AMTI, etc|
What is Interior Design Course?
- Students want to opt for such study courses that promise a bright future with extensive knowledge. Our young students are not guided properly about the study courses. They do not have proper knowledge of new fields and are unaware of modern study courses.
- They are misguided. There is a contradiction between parents and children in future study planning. Parents have their dreams for their children. They want something else for them. But students want to study in a different field. As a result, students do not take an interest in those courses.
- They do not struggle to achieve their goals. Consequently, students do not prosper in that particular field and fail to achieve their desired destination. Interior Design Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22.
- The interior design course is one of those courses. The courses of interior design are career-oriented. They fulfill the needs of the students. Students also take an interest in this field. Here we are going to explain some courses in interior design. Students can get admission to these courses after the 12th. Before going into the details of the optometry courses, let us now take a look at the field of interior design.
When someone talking about interior design courses, people mostly misinterpret the true meaning of interior design. They think interior design deals to decorate the home only. But in reality, the interior design course is a vast field.
It includes not only decorating the home but also analyzing the place, the demand of the client, drawing, designing, coloring scheme, furniture, purchasing of products, and anything that is used to enhance the beauty of the given place. Interior Design Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22.
Moreover, interior designers are not limited to home decoration. Interior designers deal with offices restaurants bars, shopping malls, gyms, hospitals, and built an environment according to the need of the place. After discussing interior design we will move on to the need and scope of interior design.
Interior Design Course After 12th College University Fees Structure
|Yogi Vemana University||3 years||24825|
|Rajendra Agricultural University||3 years||26325|
|Purnea University||3 years||26300|
|Patna University||3 years||26250|
|Patliputra University||3 years||26275|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
Scope Interior Design Course After 12th
- As mentioned above that interior design is a vast field. Therefore after completing education in interior designing students have multiple opportunities in the private sector as well as in the government sector.
- Another option is entrepreneurship for those who have the capabilities to run their own business. In the private sector, many well-known organizations hire interior designers with a good salary package. Moreover, there are many interior designing firms or studios in private sectors that also hire interior designers.
- In the government sector, interior designers have multiple opportunities such as PWDs, municipal corporations, and town planning departments.
- Infrastructure and property developers and furniture manufacturing firms provide job opportunities. If one goes for an entrepreneur, one can start their firm or provides consultancy services.
- Now let us explain the overview of the courses of interior designing that are being offered by many universities and colleges of the country.
BA in Interior Design
|Approx Fee/Year||INR 20,000-80,000|
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design course is a very important program in India.
- Many private or government colleges and universities are offering these degree programs in our country.
- The duration of the course is 2 to 3 years. The minimum requirements for these programs are 12th with science, art streams, and commerce. Marks should be at least 45%to 50 %.
Diploma in Interior Design
|Approx Fee/Year||INR 20,000-60,000|
- A diploma in interior design course and Architecture is a good option for students. The duration of the diploma depends on the institutions. The General course duration could be between 1 to 2 years.
- After Completing Diploma students get a job in firms.
- The minimum requirement for the diploma is 12th passed with science, commerce, arts stream. Marks should be 45% to 50%.
Certificate in Interior Design
|Approx Fee/Year||INR 20,000-80,000|
- Certificate courses do not have a good reputation. They are not considered much important. They are neglected. People do not take interest in these courses.
- Certificate courses do not give in-depth knowledge of the particular field. They do not fulfill the educational needs of the students.
- The duration of interior design certificate courses is 3 to 6 months. Minimum requirements are 12th with science commerce or arts stream.
- To conclude, in the past the field of interior design was not common. People were also unaware of this field. The need and demand in this field increased with time. Now people have more awareness. They understand the importance of interior design in this modern era.
- The field of interior design is promising and job-oriented. We would recommend going into this field after the 12th because of its career-oriented nature.
More Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th
- Courses after 12th MANAGEMENT
- Courses after 12th COMMERCE
- Courses after 12th SCIENCE
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th