|University Name||International Institute of Information Technology|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Approval||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
The International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Fees), Hyderabad is a Self-governing University Founded in 1998. It Was Set Up as a Not-for-profit Public Private Partnership and is the First IIIT to Be Set Up Under This Model in India. The Government of Andhra Pradesh Lent Holds Up to the Institute by Grant of Land and Buildings. A Leading Council Consisting of Well-known People From Academia, Industry, and Government Presides Over the Governance of the Organization.
If you need more information please visit the university official website link. Our teachers, professors, HODs, Dean, Principle all are highly qualified. At least masters and above, even we have some Ph.D. faculties. So they have a good standard, great teaching sense, they are very interactive so we face no difficulty in our academics. In this Article, Students can Check the Courses & Fees of the International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT).
International Institute of Information Technology Fee Structure:
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 year||Rs. 1,80,600|
|Dual-degree Programme leading to B.Tech. and M.S. by Research in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||5 years||–|
|Dual-degree Programme leading to B.Tech in Civil Engineering and M.S. by Research in Building Science and Engineering (BSE)||5 years||–|
|Dual-degree Programme leading to B.Tech. and M.S. by Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||5 years||–|
|Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||3 year||Rs. 1,80,600|
|M.Phil. in Computational Linguistics (CL) for MA students in languages||2 year||–|
|Master of Science by Research||2 year||–|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year||1,80,600|
|Master of Science in Information Technology||2 year||–|
- Library: The library of this university has very good. it has provided a dynamic learning environment conducive to the above activities. the library has a collection of all major books such as textbooks, reference books, e-journals, national and international apart from that it has also collection the approx one thousand new print titles are added to our library collection this year alone.
- Hostel: The University has provided separate hostel facilities for girls and boys. in the hostel has all the basic and major facilities available such as the hygienic kitchen and dining area in the dining hall capacity have approx 350 above. apart from that, it has a separate cafeteria which is steerage between 8:30 am 2:30 am.
- Labs: Lab facility of the university has very good, the university provided the all required lab facility for the students, In the lab, have all the basic and major instrument available. all the labs are located within the campus of the university such as Computer lab, electronics lab, physics lab, computing system lab, SNIA- IITB lab, document engineering lab, graphics labs, information convergence lab as well as multimodal signal processing.
- Transport: The university has offered its own bus facility for the students and university staff all the local areas of Hyderabad provided services to pick up and dropped the students and staff within the time.
- Sports: The University has provided various indoor and outdoor sports complex. all the games facilities are situated within the campus of the university such as Badminton Court, Basketball Court, Cricket Ground, football ground, tennis court, Volleyball court, carroms as well as table tennis.
|Name of Faculty||Designation|
|Prof. U. B. Desai||Director|
|Deva Priyakumar U.||Associate Professor|
|Acharya Nand Kishore||Professor|
|Ashok Kumar Das||Assistant Professor|
|Avinash Sharma||Assistant Professor|
|Aniket Alam||Associate Professor|
|Anil Kumar Vuppala||Assistant Professor|
|Anoop M. Namboodiri||Associate Professor|
- Address: International Institute of Information Technology, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032, Telangana, INDIA
- Phone: +91-40-6653 1000
- Fax: +91-40-6653 1413
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Prospectus will be available on the official website.
Ans: It’s different for all the different courses.
Ans: Branch change is allowed between ECE and CSE after 1st year.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th