FAQ – ISBM University Admission Process, Courses & Fee Structure 2019-2020
|University Name||ISBM University|
|Chancellor||Vinay M. Agrawal|
|Location||Chhura, Gariaband, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
ISBM University was Established as a Private University in the Year of 2016 and Located in Chhura, Gariaband, Chhattisgarh. University is well-Recognized & Affiliated with the University Grants Commission (UGC). University provides the skill enhancement, career opportunities, and Development Area. Students can contact on the mentioned contact details if they have ant types of problems. In this Article Students can Check the Courses & Fees of ISBM University, that is Given Below.
ISBM University Admission Process:
ISBM University Admission Process is Very Easy, First of All, You Have to go to the Official Website of University & go to Admission Section then Fill Online Admission Form, But You Want to Fill Offline Admission, So You Should be Go to University Campus that is Located in Block & Tehsil- Chhura, Gariyaband, Chhattisgarh.
|Job Oriented Degree, Diploma Course After 12th Pass 2019|
|Career Options After 12th Commerce|
|Career Options After 12th Science|
|Career Options After 12th Arts|
ISBM University Courses & Fee Structure:
ISBM University is a New-age University Dedicated to Provide Pioneering Learning Programs Like Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, Executive Master of Business Administration, Bachelors in Commerce, Diploma in Business Administration, Bachelors in Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Diploma in Computer Application, Bachelor in Computer Application and Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application to Meet the Necessities of the Industry.
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Year||–|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Year||–|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||3 Year||–|
|Bachelor of Science (Design)||3 Year||–|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||3 Year||–|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Year||–|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Year||–|
|Bachelor of Law (LLB)||3 Year||–|
|Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Laws||5 Year||–|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||3 Year||–|
|Bachelor of Social Work||3 Year||–|
|Master of Business Administration (Executive)||2 Year||–|
|Master of Arts (MA)||2 Year||–|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||2 Year||–|
|Executive Master of Business Administration||2 Year||–|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Year||–|
|Master of Library and Information Science||1 Year||–|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Year||–|
|Master of Social Work||2 Year||–|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||1 Year||–|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 Year||–|
Approvals and Recognitions
- University Grants Commission
- All India Council of Technical Education
- Chhattisgarh Private Universities Regulatory Commission
- Bar Council of India
- Member of Association of Indian Universities
- UGC- Proforma
Corporate Memberships & Recognitions
- Confederation of Indian Industry
- PHD Chamber
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce
- EU India Chambers
- The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
- United Nations Global Compact
National Associations & Memberships
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- The Indian Society for Training & Development ISTD
- Bombay Management Association
- Sambalpur University
Quality Assurance & Compliances
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Globally Assured Certificate
- A library is well enabled with the high connectivity Wi-Fi facility. University provides the facility of the library for the campus students, staff, and faculty. There is also available the magazines, books, reports, etc.
- Hostel facility is available for the Boys and Girls. Separate rooms available with the bathroom, Kitchen, etc. University has the AC or Non – AC rooms and they provide the rooms according to the choice of the Students.
- Sports Complex is available for those candidates who are interested in the games and sports. University contains many playgrounds, fields, and courts for different games such as Basketball, Volleyball, Foot Ball, etc.
- Hospital / Medical Facilities is available in the emergency condition. This service available in 24*7 for the students, Faculty, and staff.
- The cafeteria is available on the campus of the university. It opens to everyone. Student takes advantage of the canteen or cafeteria in the timing of academic.
- Auditorium contains the 1000+ seating arrangements of the students. An auditorium is a room built to enable an audience to hear and watch performances at venues such as theatres.
- Labs are the main section of Education. where the student learns education in the practical form. University contains the Physics lab, Chemical lab, Computer lab, biology lab, Electrical lab etc.
Faculties of ISBM University
The Leadership Team
- Mr. Mahesh Agrawal Patron
- Smt. Anandiben Patil (Governer of Chhattisgarh Visitor)
- Hon. Prem Prakash Pandey (Cabinet Minister in the Chhattisgarh State of Government)
- Dr. Vinay M. Agrawal (Chancellor)
- DR. D.M. Deshpande (Vice Chancellor)
- Mr. Bhushan Mainkar (Chief Financial Officer)
- Dr. P. V. Pradhan
- Mr. Yeshwanth Raj Parasmal
- Mr. Jitendra Nahar
- Mr. Dinesh S. Gosai
- Dr. Anil Kumar Garg
- Mr. Rishabh M. Mehta
- Advocate D.G. Naik
- Dr. Munir Sayyad
- Mr. Vivek Mohile
- Mr. Nayaz Kazi
- Mr. Sameer Chandrakar
- Mr. Taras Kuliy
- Mr. Ravi Sankar Singh (Deputy Registrar)
- Mr. R.K.Shukla (Deputy Registrar)
- Ms. Ritu Kaushik (Deputy Registrar Administration)
- Mr. Gopal K. Pathak (Manager – Skill Development Initiative)
University offers the scholarship to their campus students. It is useful for those students who are unable to pay the fees of the university. University provides them Loan facility. The scholarship is available according to the academic qualification of the Student. The student needs to clear the Scholarship Test. The qualified candidate is eligible for the scholarship.
Many of our students have gone abroad for higher studies. There are many companies visit here such as Godrej, TATA, Wipro, Infosys, Wolkvagen, Asian paints, Blackboard, Microsoft, Hero, DLF, Titan, Dabur, IBM, Pearson, Dell, Deloitte, KPMG, Morph Labs, SAP, etc. ISBM University endeavors to equip its students with all skills required for being employable in the industry, services, Government and Non-Government sector. University offers the Placement Drive to the campus students.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of ISBM University:
- When Will the University Begin Its Operations?
ANS: ISBM University Has Conventional Approval From Universities Grants Commission (UGC) and the Government of Chhattisgarh to Award Doctorate, Degree, Diploma and Certificates to Students. Currently, the University Offers Programs Under the School of Management & Commerce, School of Arts & Design and School of Science & Technology.
- What is the Admission Requirements of University?
ANS: Theses Requirements Like Photo Copies of Mark Sheets & Certificates, Four Latest Photographs, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Work Experience Certificates if Prescribed, Etc.
- When Was University Established?
ANS: University Was Established in 2016 by the University Grants Commission.
- What is the eligibility requirement for the admission?
Ans: Eligibility is different for all the different courses.
- Where we can download the Admit card of ISBM University? Ans: You can download it through the Official website of the University.
Schools of ISBM University:
- School of Management and Commerce
- School of Law
- School of Science
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- School of Library and Information Science
- Address: Nawapara (Kosmic), Block & Tehsil- Chhura, Gariyaband, Chhattisgarh 493996
- Phone: 093731 99999