|Established | Type||ITM University Admission Chhattisgarh | 1997 | Private University ||
|Approved by||UGC, COA, PCI, BCI, AIU, NAAC AICTE, INC|
|Admission procedure||Entrance | Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1000|
|Entry Exam Fee||Demand Draft, Debit Card, Credit Card|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
ITM University Admission (Chhattisgarh)
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
ITM University Admission Chhattisgarh: ITM University is a private institute, established in 1997. The university provides high-quality education to its students. ITM has many departments, and each department has its laboratories, libraries, and IT Labs.
- The university offers B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, LLB, B.Ed, Pharmacy on UG level.
- On PG level, ITM offers M.Tech, MSc, M.Com, MCA, LLM, M.Ed.
- Admissions are made based on the university entrance exam and interview.
- The university also conducts MP and PAT entrance exams for the applicants.
The university is approved by:
ITM University Admission Chhattisgarh UG
Following are the academic criteria for applying in UG programs:
Arts Courses Admission
|BA SOCIOLOGY||BA HISTORY|
|BA HINDI||BA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA EDUCATION||MA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA ECONOMICS||MA HISTORY|
Commerce Courses Admission
|B.COM||B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA/ PG||B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA|
|LLB, BA LLB||D PHARMA , B PHARMA|
- Arch: A valid score in NATA and 50% marks In HSC from a recognized council or board
- BCA: Good Score in ITM-NESt and at least 50% marks in HSC with Maths.
- BSC: A minimum of 50% marks in HSC. The candidate must have a valid score in PAT or ITM-NEST.
- Pharm: The applicant should have passed HSC exams with PCM/PCB and ITM-NEST.
- Ed: Graduation or Masters’s degree with 50% marks. The applicant must have a valid score in ITM-NEST.
ITM University PG admission process 2020
Following is the list and eligibility criteria of PG programs:
- MCA: The candidate must have BCA or its equivalent education with 50% marks and a valid score in ITM-NEST.
- M.Sc: The students should have studied science subjects at graduation or PG level. A minimum of 50% score is mandatory for this program.
- D.Pharm: 10+2 level with PCB or PCM with 50% marks.
- M.Pharm: For this program, the candidate must have a D.Pharm degree with at least 50% marks. A valid score in ITM-NEST is also required.
- Ph.D.: A master’s degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks.
ITM University Admission Chhattisgarh Dates
|Registration Date||1st week of June|
|Application Form||1st week of June|
|Exam Date||2nd week of June|
|UG Programs||2nd week of April|
|PG admissions||2nd Week of April|
ITM University Application Procedure 2020
ITM university offers both online and offline form submission facility to its candidates.
- Collect the application form from the counseling cell of ITM University.
- Pay the application fee in cash or make a DD in favor of the university.
- Write your name, phone No., and email address on the backside of DD.
- Post application form to the admission office.
- Visit the official website of the university (itmuniversity.ac.in).
- Choose the “Admission” tab.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form and post it on the university address.
- Also, post photocopies of your credentials.
- Pay application fee INR 1000 online.
Submit the following documents with your form:
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Copies of necessary mark sheets and degrees.
- Proof of age.
- Copy of Admit card.
No. you can only download application form from the official website of the university. You have to manually send it to the address mentioned in the application form.
No. The administration of the university will reject your application form.
The duration of the B.Pharm course is two years.