FAQ – ITM University, Raipur Admission Process, Courses & Fee Structure 2019-2020
|University Name||ITM University, Raipur|
|Chancellor||P. V. Ramana|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Location||Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC), AIU, BCI|
ITM University, Raipur was Founded as a Private University in the Year of 2012 and Located in Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh. University is Affiliated with the University Grants Commission (UGC), Association of Indian Universities and Bar Council of India. Raipur happens to be one of the most important industrial and trading centers of Central India. The university motive to provide relevant industry, specific product, and process specific education to candidates which will transform info into knowledge. P. V. Ramana is the Chancellor of the University and Sanjay Kumar is the Vice-Chancellor of the University. Courses which are provided by the university are affiliated and recognized by the approval authorities. Here in this Article candidate find the complete details about the university such as Admission Process, Courses & Fees Structure with their Duration, facilities, etc. Please Check here-
In this Article Students can Check the Admission Process, FAQ, Courses & Fees of ITM University, Raipur, that is Given Below.
|Job Oriented Degree, Diploma Course After 12th Pass 2019|
|Career Options After 12th Commerce|
|Career Options After 12th Science|
|Career Options After 12th Arts|
ITM University Courses & Fee Structure:
|Branch/Subject||Duration||Course Fees per year in INR|
|B. Tech / B. Tech (Hons)||Civil Engg.||4 years||145000|
|Electronics & Communication Engg.||145000|
|Computer Science Engg.||145000|
|Integrated Programs||Mechanical||5 years||145000|
|Electronics & Communication Engg.||145000|
|Computer Science Engg.||90000|
|School of Mgmt. & Commerce||MBA (Dual Specialization)||2 years||120000|
|MBA (Supply Chain Management)||145000|
|MBA (In HRM &||120000|
|MBA (Hospital Mgmt)||75000|
|BBA (H)||3 years||70000|
|BBA (H) (FM)||78666|
|B.Com. (H) pursuing CA, CS & CMA||70000|
|School of Pharmacy||B. Pharm||4 years||80000|
|School of Computer Application||MCA||3 years||80000|
|BCA (H)||3 years||68000|
|School of Architecture||B. Arch||5 years||145000|
|School of Art and Design||B.Sc (Fashion/Interior) 3 years Diploma (Fashion/ Interior)||1 year||60000|
|School of Life Science||B.Sc.Biotechnology||3 years||66000|
|B.Sc. Food Technology||3 years||66000|
|M.Sc. Food Technology||2 years||75000|
|M.Sc. Microbiology||2 years||75000|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||2 years||75000|
|School of Education||B.Ed.||2 years||50000|
|B.A/ B.Sc + B.Ed||4 years||30000|
|School of Nursing Science||M.Sc.||2 years||165000|
|B.Sc. (Honors)||4 years||75000|
|B.Sc. Post Basic||2 years||65000|
|School of Physical Science||M.Sc. Petroleum Tech.||2 years||70000|
|M.Sc. Maths||2 years||35000|
|M.Sc (Physics / Chemistry)||2 years||40000|
|B.Sc (PCM)||3 years||30000|
|School of Medical & Paramedical Science||B. Optom.(Bachelor of Clinical Optometry) 4 years||60000|
|School of Physical Education||B. P. Ed.||2 years||40000|
|B.Sc (Health & Ph. Edu.)||3 years||45000|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga||1 year||25000|
|P.G. Diploma in Athletics||1 year||25000|
|School of Agriculture||B.Sc. Agriculture||4 years||72000|
|M.Sc. Agriculture/ Horticulture||2 years||80000|
|School of Humanities||MBA (Agri)||2 years||120000|
|MA Integrated (India and South Asian Studies)||5 years||65000|
|School of Journalism & Mass Communication||MA (India and South Asian Studies)||2 years||85000|
|BA(India Studies and South Asian Studies)||3 years||65000|
|Diploma (India and South Asian Studies)||2 years||65000|
|BA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||3 years||65000|
|School of Journalism & Mass Communication||Diploma (Journalism)||1 year||80000|
|PG Diploma in Mobile Journalism||2 years||80000|
|Certificate Course in journalism||6 months||30000|
|BA / B.Com. + LLB (Integrated)||5 years||75000|
|School of Law||LLB||3 years||30000*|
Approvals and Recognitions
- UGC – University Grants Commission
- CGPURC – Chhattisgarh Private University Regulatory Commission
- BCI – Bar Council of India
- AIU – Association of India Universities
- WCO – World Council of Optometry
University provides many facilities to their students. such as-
- University provides the Sports Facility for the Students who are interested in the Games. University arranges the Grounds, Fields, and Courts of the Games like Basket Ball, Foot Ball, Volley Ball, and Cricket, etc.
- University offers the Accommodation facility for the students (For both Boys and Girls). This is useful for those students who come for study from another state.1- Hostel Caution Money is 10% of Tariff (Refundable).2- Medical Fees as actual bills of ambulance, Doctor, Hospital, and Medicines.3- Taxes (if any) applicable as per govt. guidelines Comfort Preference And Food Preference.
- There is also available the Transport Facility, Gym facility, Medical, and many other facilities. All Facilities provides for there flexibility.
- University also provides the Library facility for the students. The library contains the Wi-Fi with High connectivity, 1000+ Books and Magazines.
- University has also a Cafeteria and Canteen for the Students. It has contained tasty and delicious food.
ITM University Faculty Members:
- Dr. P. V. Ramana (Chairman)
- Mr. Anuraag Agarwal (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Meghendra Gajpal (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Praveen Bhojane (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. B. Dinesh Deshmukh (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. N.kumar Swamy (Assistant Professor)
- Dr.monika Sethi (Professor)
- Mr. Sourabh Guha (Assistant Professor)
The scholarship is the best way for providing Education without bounds. Students who belong to the Minority category and poor family are eligible for the scholarship. This facility is opened for every student of the University. ITM University provides help to the Campus students for their growing future. The scholarship is provided to the meritorious student on the basis of percentage in their semester exams. The scholarship is also provided to the economically backward student.
University has the Placement cell in its campus area. which held the Placement Drive for the students. This drive contains the placement companies for all specializations. Many MNC companies visit the universities and Place the students in the Private Sector. Candidates also apply for the Government Job after completing the course according to the Eligibility. Selection of the students is based on the Interview, Written Examination, and Group Discussion. University provides the Highest package salary minimum 6 Lakhs and Average Package salary minimum of 2 Lakhs for the students.
ITM University Rating
- ACADEMIC – 85
- INFRASTRUCTURE – 82
- ACCOMMODATION – 80
- PLACEMENTS – 69
- FACULTY – 70
- COMPUTER LABS – 88
- LIBRARY – 86
- AUDITORIUM – 81
- SPORTS – 79
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of ITM University:
- Is ITM University Provides Distance Education?
ANS: Yes, University Provides Online MBA Courses or Distance MBA Courses.
- Is ITM University Approved by UGC?
ANS: Yes, It is a UGC Approved University.
- What is the Admission Process of ITM University?
ANS: University Provides Admission in Online or Distance Mode.
- Is ITM University Provides Law Courses?
ANS: Yes, University Provides Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Law (LLM) and Many More Law Courses.
- Address: 3rd Floor, Shyam Plaza, Near New Bus Stand, Pandri, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
- Phone: 077130 92600