JRHU Fee Structure 2021-22: It was established as a Private University on 27 September 2001. University is Well-Recognized and Affiliated with the University Grants Commission or National Assessment and Accreditation Council. In the university 2 hostels are available one for the boys and second for the girls. Here students can check the list of courses with duration and fee structure. For the support here we mention a contact number if you need you can contact. This Article Related to the Fee Structure of Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University, is Given Below.
- JRHU Fee Structure 2021-22 BBA will be Rs. 16,915 Per year Fee for students must be passed, Intermediate degree.
- BA Course charges Rs. 3,325 JRHU Annual Fee of the students must be passed the Intermediate degree check here.
- M.A will be Around Rs. 4,105 Yearly JRHU Eligibility criteria students must be passed, Graduation degree.
- B.Ed course will be Rs. 33,915 Per year Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University for students must be passed, Intermediate degree.
JRHU Fee Structure Headline 2021-22:
|University Name||Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University|
|Application Form||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.550/-|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Two Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 600/-|
|Courses||BA, MA, Sanskrit|
|Start||27 September 2001|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|University Phone||+91-5198-224481, 224263|
University More Info
|For Admission||For Fees|
|JRHU Admission||JRHU Fees|
JRHU Fee Structure 2021-22:
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||Rs.9,900|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||3 years||Rs.42,000|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||3 years||Rs.42,000|
|B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)||3 years||Rs.40,826|
|B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology||3 years||Rs.49,970|
|B.TECH CHEMICAL ENGINEERING||3 years||Rs.50,224|
JRHU UG Courses & Fees:
|Name of program||Duration||Fees/Year|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Drawing and Painting)||3 Years||9,900|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Economics)||3 Years||9,900|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (English)||3 Years||9,900|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Hindi)||3 Years||9,900|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (History)||3 Years||9,900|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Music Vocal)||3 Years||9,900|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Psychology)||3 Years||9,900|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Sanskrit)||3 Years||9,900|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Sociology)||3 Years||9,900|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||2 Years||Rs.60,000|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] (Hearing Impaired)||2 Years||Rs.60,000|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] (Special Education)||2 Years||Rs.60,000|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts [BFA]||3 Years||Rs.4,000|
|Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology [BASLP]||3 Full Time||Get Fees|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications [BCA]||3 Full Time||Rs.21,000|
JRHU PG Courses & Fees:
|Name of program||Duration||Fees/Year|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Archaeology)||2 Years||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Drawing and Painting)||2 Years||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Arts [MA] (English)||2 Years||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Geography)||2 Years||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Hindi)||2 Years||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Arts [MA] (History)||2 Years||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Music)||2 Years||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Psychology)||2 Years||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Sanskrit)||2 Years||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Sociology)||2 Years||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Education [M.Ed]||1 Year||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Fine Arts [MFA]||2 Years||Rs. 8,200|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 Years||Rs. 36,000|
|Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology [MASLP]||2 Years||Rs. 6,000|
|Master of Computer Applications [MCA]||2 Years||Rs. 6,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc.] (Information Technology)||2 Years||Rs. 10,000|
JRHU Diploma/PG Diploma Fees:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Course Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Fee|
- Classrooms: The University has offered a well-equipped classroom. the classroom covered large areas and they provide all basic facilities in the classroom such as air-condition, projector as well as world-class seating arrangement.
- Labs: The University has given all department-wise lab facilities. it is situated within the campus in this lab has all the modern and technology facility enable all students and university teaching staff to do the experiment and research activities.
- Library: University has provided a central library and it has a collection of all major books such as textbooks, reference books, e-journals like national and international as well as magazines, newspaper English and Hindi. apart from it has offered all basic and modern facility in the library.
- Hostels: The University has provided a separate residential facility for boys and girls. in the hostel has all the basic and modern facility enabled such as well-furnished bedroom, filtered drinking water, 24 hours power supply and apart from this it also provides indoor games, TV hall, in this hostel, has a very good friendly environment.
- Transport: The university has its own transport facility and it has offered all local areas for this university to peak and dropped the students and university staff within the time.
|Name of Faculty||Department and Designation|
|Dr. Yogesh Chandra Dubey||Vice-Chancellor|
|Dr. Arun Kumar Shukla||Assistant Professor, Department Of Sanskrit|
|Dr. Pramila Mishra||Assistant Professor, Department Of Sanskrit|
|Dr. Kiran Tripathi||Assistant Professor, Department Of Hindi|
|Dr. Shant Kumar Chaturvedi||Assistant Professor, Department Of Hindi|
|Dr. Shashi Kant Tripathi||Assistant Professor, Department Of English|
|Dr. Sanjay Kumar Nayak||Assistant Professor, Department Of Psychology|
|Dr. Sunita Srivastava||Assistant Professor, Department Of Sociology|
|Smt. Renu Kamal||Assistant Professor, Department Of Sociology|
|Sri Anil Kumar||Assistant Professor, Department Of Education|
for this university offered various types of scholarship schemes & JRHU Fee Structure 2021-22 for the students. university provide the scholarship based on marks and meritorious and apart from this university also give the scholarship for poor financial students. the university has given guidelines and help to all students get education loan from the bank, here many nationalized bank provided the education loan with the st fees.
The JRHU provided an excellent placement facility for all students. it is not only an offed job it is also given all major training based on on-campus interviews. it has a personal placement cell, they provide training like group discussions, oral presentation, personal interview, and written test. apart from this, it gives internship opportunities to all students in most reputed companies to students get success in the future and become professionals.
Centre of Placement and Guidance
The Guidance and Placement center for this university provides a facility for students to select their suitable subject/stream/program and ways for profitable employment at the end of the special course as well as the program. apart from that Students are offered opportunities for their placing considering their degree and skills.
Approvals and Recognitions
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Yes,recognised by under section(2f) and (12B) of UGC, Act 1956.
Ans: Eligibility criteria are not for all the courses.
Ans: On the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.