|Name | Established in||Jagan Nath University Haryana Admission | 2013 as a Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, IIA, BCI, AICTE|
|Accredited by||AICTE, AIU|
|Entrance Exam||PG CLAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., certificates, & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online and Offline | INR 500|
|Seats Available||Limited for each program|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
Jagan Nath University Haryana Admission
The visionary supporters of Jagan Nath Gupta are financially supporting Jagan Nath University. It is one of the non-profitable universities in the country. The university was established in 2013. It is providing high-quality education on UG and PG levels.
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
- The main focus of the university is on in-depth research, skills development, environment, society, and human life.
- The university encourages its students in self-learning and digital experiments.
- Jagan Nath University Haryana Admission offers various courses in the discipline of science, law, technology, commerce, journalism, mass com, engineering, and many more.
- The university has three campuses in different states of India.
Jagan Nath University is approved by:
Jagan Nath University UG admission process 2020
The eligibility criteria Jagan Nath University Haryana Admission UG programs are given below:
- BTech: B.Tech from JNU is a four years regular program. Any student who has passed HSC with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects or biology, chemistry, and biology as vocational subjects can apply for this program. The minimum required score is 45% marks in HSC.
- BCA: The candidates must have passed HSC exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Arch.: The candidates must have 12 years of education or three years’ Diploma after 10 standards. The minimum required score is 50% in HSC and 60% in the NATA exam.
- Des: 50% marks in HSC in any stream.
- BBA: HSC with at least 50% marks.
- Com: 50% marks in HSC from a recognized board.
- An LLB: 45% marks in 12 Std with any discipline.
- Ed: Graduation or PG with a minimum of 45% marks.
Jagan Nath University PG Admission Process 2020
The eligibility criteria for PG programs are given below:
Arts Courses Admission
|BA SOCIOLOGY||BA HISTORY|
|BA HINDI||BA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA EDUCATION||MA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA ECONOMICS||MA HISTORY|
Commerce Courses Admission
|B.COM||B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA/ PG||B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA|
|LLB, BA LLB||D PHARMA , B PHARMA|
- MTech: The candidates who have passed B.Tech, BE, MCA or M.Sc Physics are eligible to apply for this program. The applicant must have a valid score in GATE, NET, SLET, or JUEE.
- MCA: A bachelor’s degree maths or equivalent with 50% marks.
- MBA: Three years of graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- LLM: A graduation degree in LLB, BA LLB, or BBA LLB with at least 50% marks.
- Ph.D.: A master’s degree in the relevant stream with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
Jagan Nath University Haryana Admission Date
|Application Date for CAT||08 Aug-10 Sep 2020|
|Exam Date||25 Nov 2020|
|Application date for JEE Main||08 Feb-07 Mar 2020|
|Exam Date||07 Apr- 20 Apr 2020|
|Application Date for GATE||05 Sep-09 Oct 2019|
|Exam Date||03 Feb, 04 Feb, 10 Feb, 11 Feb 2020|
|Application Date for NATA||18 Jan-30 March 2020|
|Exam Date||29 Apr 2020|
Jagan Nath University Application Procedure 2020
The university offers both online and offline facilities for submitting applications.
- Visit the official website of the university directly and download the application form.
- Take out the print of the form.
- Fill the necessary detail in the form.
- Paste your passport size picture and attach the required documentation.
- Make a Demand Draft of IND 500 (INR1000 for PhD) in favor of the university.
- Post the form to the registered office of the university by courier service.
Candidates are required to go to the official website (https://jgu.edu.in/) and fill the form by following these instructions:
- Select your discipline.
- Fill all the detail on the online form carefully.
- Upload scanned photocopies of required documents.
- Pay the online fee IND 500 with a debit or credit card.
- Submit the admission form online and take out the print for reference.
- Note down application form Numbers
All candidates are required to submit the following documents with the application form:
- Attested photocopies of mark sheets and degrees.
- Proof of residence
- Four passport size photos.
- Photocopy of Adhar Card
Ans: yes. The university offers teachers training and vocational programs. It offers B.ed and M.Ed. Courses.
Ans: The university accepts only LSAT, CLAT, JUEE entrance exams.
Ans: The students must have passed B.Ed with at least 45% marks.