Jagannath University Admission 2021: is a private university in India’s National Capital Region, located in Jhajjar Road, Bahadurgarh, Haryana. The university was established in 2013. The visionary supporters of Jagan Nath Gupta are financially supporting Jagan Nath University. It is one of the non-profitable universities in the country. It is providing high-quality education on UG and PG levels.
|Jagannath University||Jagannath University Application Form|
|Jagannath University Admission||Jagannath University Fee Structure|
Jagannath University Haryana admission offers various science, law, technology, commerce, journalism, mass communication, engineering, and many more. The university has three campuses in different states of India.
The college has six campuses in 3 states, with the primary campus in Haryana. The college gives Diploma, UG, PG, PhD. & Integrated Programs withinside the Faculty of Education. Admission to B.Arch might be supplied primarily based totally on NATA or some other nation’s degree front exam accompanied through Interviews.
- For BBA, BA JMC, and B.Com (H) courses, applicants ought to have handed Class 12 or equal from an identified board with a combination of at least 50% marks.
- Admission to BBA, BA JMC, and B.Com (H) software might be granted on the idea of advantage inside the qualifying exam.
- For BA LLB, applicants ought to have handed Class 12 or equal with a combination of at least 50% marks.
- For B.Sc software, college students ought to have handed Class 12 or equal with PCM from an identified board with a combination of at the least 50% marks.
- Candidates ought to maintain a B.Ed. diploma with a combination of at the least 50% marks too are looking for admission to M.Ed. path.
- For MPT, applicants ought to maintain a BPT diploma with a combination of at least 50% marks from an identified college.
- Admission to MPT might be supplied primarily based totally on the advantage inside the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who desire to pursue a Ph.D. path from the college ought to maintain a Master’s diploma in applicable subject from an identified college with a combination of at least 60% marks.
- 08 July 2021: Jagan Nath University announced the online admission for all programs for the academic session 2021-22. (source).
- 08 July 2021: University Notice For Final Year/Semester End-term Examination.For More updates view the website.
Jagan Nath University Admission Highlights
|Name | Established in||Jagan Nath University Haryana Admission | 2013 as a Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, IIA, BCI, AICTE|
|Accredited by||AICTE, AIU|
|Entrance Exam||PG CLAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., certificates, & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online and Offline | INR 500|
|Seats Available||Limited for each program|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
Jagan Nath University UG & PG Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Jagan Nath University Haryana Admission UG programs are given below:
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BTech: B.Tech from JNU is a four years regular program. Any student who has passed HSC with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects or biology, chemistry, and biology as vocational subjects can apply for this program. The minimum required score is 45% marks in HSC.
- BCA: The candidates must have passed HSC exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
- BArch: The candidates must have 12 years of education or three years’ Diploma after 10 standards. The minimum required score is 50% in HSC and 60% in the NATA exam.
- BDes: 50% marks in HSC in any stream.
- BBA: HSC with at least 50% marks.
- BCom: 50% marks in HSC from a recognized board.
- LLB: 45% marks in 12 Std with any discipline.
- BEd: Graduation or PG with a minimum of 45% marks.
The eligibility criteria for PG programs are given below:
- MTech: The candidates who have passed BTech, BE, MCA or M.Sc Physics are eligible to apply for this program. The applicant must have a valid score in GATE, NET, SLET, or JUEE.
- MCA: A bachelor’s degree in maths or equivalent with 50% marks.
- MBA: Three years of graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- LLM: A graduation degree in LLB, BA LLB, or BBA LLB with at least 50% marks.
- Ph.D.: A master’s degree in the relevant stream with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
Jagan Nath University Application Process 2021
The university offers both online and offline facilities for submitting applications.
- Visit the official website of the university directly and download the application form.
- Take out the print of the form.
- Fill in the necessary detail in the form.
- Paste your passport size picture and attach the required documentation.
- Make a Demand Draft of INR 500 (INR 1000 for Ph.D.) in favor of the university.
- Post the form to the registered office of the university by courier service.
Candidates are required to go to the official website and fill the form by following these instructions:
- Select your discipline.
- Fill in all the detail on the online form carefully.
- Upload scanned photocopies of required documents.
- Pay the online fee of INR 500 with a debit or credit card.
- Submit the admission form online and take out the print for reference.
- Note down application form Numbers.
All candidates are required to submit the following documents with the application form:
- Attested photocopies of mark sheets and degrees.
- Proof of residence
- Four passport-size photos.
- Photocopy of Adhar Card
|Application Date for CAT||Aug-Sep 2021|
|Exam Date||Nov 2021|
|Application date for JEE Main||July 2021|
|Application Date for GATE||Sep-Oct 2021|
Jagan Nath University Haryana UG Courses
|BS||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BPT||Physiotherapy||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BCA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Industry Integrated||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Aviation Management||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Fashion Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Finance||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Interior Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Logistics and Supply Chain Management||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Marketing and Automobile Management||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Public Policy||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Retail Management||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA/B.Sc – B.Ed (Int.)||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA LLB (Hons.)||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA JMC||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Hotel Management||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc (Hons.)||Agriculture||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Med and Non-Med.||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Pharm||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Ed||–||Bachelor or master with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com (Hons.)||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Arch||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Jagan Nath University Haryana PG Courses
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks and Mathematics at graduation or 10+2 level (45% for reserved categories)|
|MBA||Industry Integrated||Bachelor with relevant subjects or equivalent|
|MBA||Retail Management||Bachelor with relevant subjects or equivalent|
|MBA||Marketing and Automobile Management||Bachelor with relevant subjects or equivalent|
|MBA||Logistics and Chain supply Management||Bachelor with relevant subjects or equivalent|
|MBA||Health Care and Hospital Management||Bachelor with relevant subjects or equivalent|
|MBA||Banking and Wealth Management||Bachelor with relevant subjects or equivalent|
|MBA||Aviation Management||Bachelor with relevant subjects or equivalent|
|MA||Journalism and Mass Communication||Bachelor with relevant subjects or equivalent|
|M.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||Bachelor with relevant subjects or equivalent|
|M.Tech||Civil||Bachelor with relevant subjects or equivalent|
|M.Com||Graduate or equally qualified|
|LLM||–||Law graduate or bachelor degree|
Jagan Nath University Ph.D. Course
|Ph.D.||Education||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Logistics Management||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Law||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Healthcare Management||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Computer Science & Engineering||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Civil Engineering||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Aviation Management||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
Jagan Nath University Course & Eligibility
|Ph.D||PG in relevant discipline|
|MBA||Passed in Graduate & JUEE|
|M.Tech||Passed in Graduate & JUEE|
|BCA||Intermediate with relevant subjects & JUEE Main|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects & JUEE Main|
|B.Voc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects & JUEE Main|
Q1. Does Jagan Nath University offer teachers’ training programs?
Ans: yes. The university offers teachers training and vocational programs. It offers B.ed and M.Ed. Courses.
Q2. Which entrance exams are acceptable for BA LLB?
Ans: The university accepts only LSAT, CLAT, JUEE entrance exams.
Q3. What are the eligibility criteria to apply for an M.Ed?
Ans: The students must have passed B.Ed with at least 45% marks.
Address: NH-12, Chaksu Bypass, Tonk Road , Jaipur-303901 (Rajasthan)
Contact No.: + 91-9620619966,9355222360,9620619966
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates you can check the university’s website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th