Jagan Nath University Jaipur Fee Structure 2020 UG PG Courses : Jagan Nath University is the Indian Private state university. It is situated in the Haryana state. The university was organized in the year 2013.
The university is also affiliated with UGC, India. The organization offers many UG, PG, and research courses.
Jagan Nath University Jaipur Fee Headline 2020
|University Name||Jagan Nath University|
|Approved||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes|
|Contact University||0141 302 0500|
Jagan Nath University Jaipur Fee structure 2020
Students usually need to visit the official website of Jagan Nath University to get admission. The course fee for each program is affordable and normal. Both online and offline admission mode is used by the university.
Jagan Nath University Jaipur Fee structure provides the all fees details according to the course, So candidates can check all details regarding fees from this table.
Jagan Nath University Jaipur Fee structure 2020 [ Updated ]
|Courses||Duration||Fee Per Sem INR|
Faculty of Science
|Bachelor of Science(Ag) Honours||4 Years||35254/-|
|M.Sc(Ag)Plant Breeding & Genetics||2 Years||32500/-|
|Bachelor of Science((Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)||3 Years||17500/-|
|Master of Science(Mathematics)||2 Years||17500/-|
|Master of Science(Aviation)||3 Years||32540/-|
|Diploma in Agricultural Extension Services for Input Dealers (DAESI)||1 Years||27254/- per year|
|M. Tech for Working Professionals||2 Years||43500/-|
|B. Tech-M. Tech(Integrated) in CS/EC/ME/Civil/ Electrical & Environmental Engg.||5 Years||52500/-|
|B. Tech (CS/EC/ME/EE/Civil Engg.)||4 Years||52500/-|
|B. Tech- Lateral Entry||3 Years||52500/-|
|Diploma in Engineering||3 Years||27500/-|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years||45254/-|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||2 Years||45254/-|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 Years||35254/-|
|B.Voc(Hotel Management)||3 Years||45254/-|
|B.Voc(Hospitality, catering & Tourism))||3 Years||45254/-|
|Diploma in Food Production & Bakery||18 Months||35254/-|
|Diploma in Food & Beverage Service||18 Months||25254/-|
|Diploma in Front Office||18 Months||25254/-|
|Diploma in House Keeping||18 Months||25254/-|
|B.Voc in Electronic Manufacturing Services||3 Years||25250/-|
|B.Voc in Industrial Tool Manufacturing||3 Years||27500/-|
|B.Voc in Refrigeration and AC||3 Years||28750/-|
|B.Voc in Printing & Packing Technology||3 Years||26250/-|
|B.Voc in Graphics & Multimedia||3 Years||31250/-|
|B.Voc in Software Development||3 Years||30250/-|
|B.Voc in Food Processing||3 Years||28750/-|
|B.Voc in BFSI||3 Years||33750/-|
Faculty of Management
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in Marketing, Finance, HRM & IT||2 Years||75254/-|
|MBA( Industry Integrated)||2 Years||125400/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Years||32500/-|
|BBA(Retail) in Collaboration with Future Sharp||3 Years||49254/-|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)||2 Years||37500/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com.)||3 Years||19254/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management||1 year||37500/-|
|Diploma in Cabin Crew & Hospitality Management||1 year||52540/-|
|Diploma in Airport & Ground Staff Management||1 year||52540/-|
|Faculty of Arts|
|M.A(Journalism and Mass Communication)||2 Years||42540/-|
|B.A(Journalism and Mass Communication)||3 Years||32540/-|
|Faculty of Education|
|Master of Arts in Education||2 Years||24254/-|
|Faculty of Law|
|BA.LLB (5 Years Integrated)||5 Years||42500/-|
|BBA.LLB (5 Years Integrated)||5 Years||42500/-|
|Master of Law||1 Year||42540/-|
|Faculty of Architecture & Planning|
|Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)||5 Years||67,500/-|
|Master of Planning||2 Years||67,500/-|
Para Medical/Allied Health Courses
|Bachelor Of Arts (Psychology)||5 years (1 year at JNU + 4 years in the Philippines)||INR 503254-Tuition fee for One year(AB- Psychology)|
|Bachelor Of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences||5 yrs & 6 months||45254/-|
|Bachelor Of Physiotherapy||Four & Half yrs.||42540/-|
|Master of Physiotherapy||2 Yrs.||37500/-|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||2 Yrs.||37500/-|
|PhD in various Faculties||Min. 3 Yrs (Including 6 Months Course Work)||82540/-|
Source Link of Fees: – Click Here
Application fees 2020
|Application form fee||INR 500 to INR 1000|
|Application form fee by post||INR 600 to 1200|
|Exam fee||INR 1000 Per course|
|Prospectus fees||INR 500-1000|
Jagan Nath University Hostel Fee 2020
|Hostel Fee||95,254 per year (for 2 seaters)|
|Hostel Fee||75,254 per year (for 3 seaters)|
|Hostel Security||5254/- one time|
|Application Form fee for Dip./UG/PG courses||500/-|
|Application Form fee for Ph. D||1200/-|
|Academic Security||5254/- one time|
Jagan Nath University Jaipur Fee structure UG, PG, and other courses detail
|COURSE||ELIGIBILITY||TOTAL FEES/ YEAR|
|Ph.D||Post Graduation||1.8 Lakhs|
|MBA||Graduation with 50% + JUEE||1.55 Lakhs|
|BBA||10+2 with 45% + JUEE||75,000|
|B.Tech||10+2 with 45% + JUEE||1.14 Lakhs|
Jagan Nath University Fee structure is given below.
Jagan Nath University UG Course fee
The fee course detail of UG programs are:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) | Duration: 4 years | Fees: INR 3,40,000 | Full time
- BBA | Duration: 3 years | Fees: INR 3,45,000 | Full time
- BBA (ICRI) | Duration: 3 years | Fees: INR 3,15,000 | Full time
- BBA (Logistics Sector Skill Council) | Duration: 3 years | Fees: INR 4,05,000 | Full time
- B.Com. (Hons.) | Duration: 3 years | Fees: INR 1,50,000 | Full time
- Bachelor of Science. | Duration: 3 years | Fees: INR 2,20,000 | Full time
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science | Duration: 5 years 6 months | Fees: INR 3,75,000 | Full time
- B.A | Duration: 3 years | Fees: INR 1,95,000 | Full time
- B.A (Hons.) | Duration: 3 years | Fees: INR 4,80,000 | Full time
- B. Des | Duration: 4 years | Fees: INR 6,00,000 | Full time
- B. Arch | Duration: 5 years | Fees: INR 5,25,000 | Full time
- BCA | Duration: 3 years | Fees: INR 3,36,000 | Full time
- BA + B. Ed | Duration: 4 years | Fees: INR 1,92,000 | Full time
- BA LLB | Duration: 5 years | Fees: INR 3,25,000 | Full time
Jagan Nath University PG Course fee
The fee course detail of PG programs are:
- M. Tech. | Duration: 2 years | Fees: INR 1,66,000 | Full time
- MBA (UIncept) | Duration: 2 years | Fees: INR 4,00,000 | Full time
- M.B.A ( Industry Integrated)| Duration: 2 years | Fees: INR 5,10,000 | Full time
- MBA | Duration: 2 years | Fees: INR 3,32,875 | Full time
- MPT | Duration: 2 years | Fees: INR 1,90,000 | Full time
- M.A | Duration: 2 years | Fees: INR 94,000 | Full time
- Master of Laws| Duration: 1 year | Fees: INR 73,000 | Full time
- MCA | Duration: 2 years | Fees: INR 1,94,000 | Full time
- M.Ed. | Duration: 2 years | Fees: INR 96,000 | Full time
Diploma and other courses fee
The fee course detail of other programs are:
- Ph.D. | Duration: 3 years | Fees: INR 2,25,000 | Full time
- Diploma in Pharmacy | Duration: 2 years | Fees: INR 1,50,000 | part-time
Jagan Nath University Jaipur online and offline fee pay
Jagan Nath University Fee structure offers various courses. You can submit the course fee both online and offline mode.
Online fee pay
- Visit the official website of Jagan Nath University
- Click on the admission form and fill it with required personal information.
- Pay the admission fee via credit or debit card
- Submit the form.
Offline fee pay
- Offline application mode is also available.
- For this, the students need to visit the Jagan Nath university campus.
- apply for the desired course and pay admission fee via Bank draft or DD.
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of medical, Paramedical & Allied Health Science
- Vocational Studies
Facilities in Jagan Nath University:
- Library: The library has a wide collection of prescribed textbooks for students called “Book Bank”. The library provides latest research and reference material in print and audio-visual formats along with the facility to refer to e-journals, CDs, Project Reports, Government Publications, Reports and Newsletters, back volumes related to management, information technology, mass communication, hospitality management, fashion, science, engineering, law, architecture etc.
- Laboratories: The University has well-equipped labs for each School of Studies for teaching purpose and research. Students use resources of the laboratories to unravel issues, perform biological process experiments and work on comes radio-controlled by the college. By granting longer hour’s laboratory facility and access to the network from every room and lecture theatre, data is formed simply accessible from any purpose at intervals the field.
Hostels: 4 separate hostels for boys and girls. There are 3 boy’s hostels with a capacity of 150 each; and one girl’s hostel with 84 seats. The hostel rooms are spacious, comfortable well furnished and are provided with 24 hours internet facility, reading room and additional indoor sports facilities. 24 hours electricity back up, right ambience and atmosphere,
Classrooms: The Classrooms are equipped with multimedia and audio-visual equipment to facilitate effective learning and where students learn the latest technologies, tools and knowledge to face the challenging, rapidly changing world.
- Conference Room
- Transport: University’s network of buses covers all nearby neighbourhoods This ensures their personal safety, travel reliability and punctuality on the campus.
- Sports & Cultural: The university has sports facilities which include cricket and football grounds, volleyball court, basketball court, badminton court, table tennis room and well equipped Gymnasium. Athletic tracks and swimming pool are also fast coming up.
- Cafeteria: An informal place for discussion and refreshment, not only provides a vibrant atmosphere also provides all type of nutritious and hygienic eatables and beverages to cater to the multi-ethnic tastes of students, staff and visitors.
For This University provided the excellent job oppertunity to the students. the university has seoarte placement cell it has very active and they invited the various MNC companies for campus and almost companies visit campus of the university and hired all the eligible students.
Top Recuriting Companies:
- Aditya Birla Gruop
- Tech Mahindra
- Address: NH-12, Chaksu Bypass, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303901
- Phone: 0141 302 0500
Q1) What is the total fee for the Ph.D. program?
Ans: Duration: 3 years | Fees: INR 2,25,000 | Full time
Q2) What is the application fee for Jagan Nath University?
Ans: INR 500 to 1000.
Q3) How much provision of fee concession given to girls at Jagan Nath University?
Ans: Jagan Nath University offers a 10% fee concession for female students.
Q4) What is the online fee payment program of Jagan Nath University?
Ans: Credit/Debit card, Pay TM Wallet, and net banking.
Q5) What is the course fee of the MPT program?
Ans: Duration: 2 years | Fees: INR 1,90,000 | Full time
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th