Jagannath University Distance Education Admission, Courses & Fee Structure 2019-2020
Jagannath University Distance Education
Jagannath University Distance Education (JUDE) is Approved by Distance Education Council in the Year 2010. The University has endowed its faculty and students with modern technologies, facilities, and resources so as to enhance their competency and quality of teaching so they are able to contribute constantly towards learning & research. JUDE Offer Many Courses Like MBA, MCA, PGDCA, BBA & BCA. To get more information, click on the website link.
Procedure to the application:
- Please visit the university website link.
- Download the application for the respective course.
- Fill the application form with all the required and important details.
- Attach the required documents with the completed application form.
- Attach the Demand Draft for the prescribed application fee as mentioned in the prospectus.
- The demand draft must be drawn in favor of “Jagannath University”.
The objective of Jagannath University Distance Education:
- Acquire Knowledge
- Enhancing Qualifications
- Social Status
- To provide high quality, value-based career-oriented education to students and working professionals.
- Career Enhancement /Promotion
- To produce energetic, effective efficient and ethically driven graduate and postgraduates to serve society.
Instructions Methodology of Distance Learning Education:
- Audiovisual of multimedia products.
- Virtual classrooms through online teaching &training.
- Videoconferencing through VSAT.
- CD/DVDs versions of distance learning courses wares.
- Internet-supported Audio/Video courseware.
Admission Eligibility of JULDE
- Admission to UG course: If the candidate wishes to apply admission of UG course, then candidates must have completed their 12th or it’s equivalent from a recognized university in any subject is eligible to apply admission for this course. Admission is done through the basis of marks obtained in JUEE qualifying exam and personal interview.
- Admission to PG course: Interested candidate must have passed graduation degree or it’s equivalent from any recognized university or board in any specialization is eligible to apply admission of this course. Admission is done through the basis of marks obtained in JUEE qualifying exam and personal interview.
- Admission to PGDCA: The candidate must have clear their Graduation degree or it’s equivalent from any recognized university/institute candidates are eligible to apply admission of PGDCA.
Courses of Jagannath University Distance Education With Duration:
Bachelors in Computer Application (BCA)
Masters in Computer Application (MCA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
Faculty of Jagannath University Distance Learning Education:
Name of the University
Dr. Vivek Kumar Sharma
Dr. G.S. Rajpurohit
Dr. Vaishali Sharma
Dr. Shilpi Khandelwal
Dr. Jyotsna Sharma
Dr. Shweta Bhatia
Mr. Tarun Batra
Ms. Swati Chaturvedi
Application Process of Distance Course:
Candidates wish to admission in distance course can apply both types like online mode or offline mode by following the steps on the official website.
- Admission through Offline mode: candidate can wish to apply for admission through offline mode then get the admission application forms from the Chaksu campus and Sitapur campus of the university.
- After getting form fill the all required and correct information in the application form and submit the filled application forms to the address of the university and apart from that attached the demand draft of INR 250 for the bachelor degree or INR 500/- for the Master degree. The demand draft must be in the favor of Jagannath University payable at Jaipur.
- Admission through online mode: Candidates can apply the application through online then must have visited the School of Distance Learning, Jagannath and download the form after fill sending the application form, the candidate can register online like for the distance mode through the official website.
- Submit the filled application forms to the official address with the demand draft of INR 250/- for the Bachelor degree or INR 500/-for the master degree. Demand draft can be in favor of this university payable at Jaipur.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Fill up the all required and general information in an application form and after fill, all the required details upload the scanned copies of the required documents and click Next.
- Click Pay Now to make the suggested payment using such as Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
List of Top 10 Distance Education University In India:
Name of the University
Types of University
Facility of Jagannath University Distance Education
Libarary: For this university has offered central libbary it has a wide colection of prescribed textbooks, refrence books. the libarary has also provided latest resercah and reference material in print and audio-visual formats along with the facility to refre to e-journlas, CDs, Proect Reports as well as Government Publications and report apart from that it has offerd all valueable books.
Hostel: The University has given the separt residential facility for male and female. the hostel has fully well furnnished and offered with LAN connectivity with 24 hours internet facility, reading rooms with dailies as well as magzine and aditional activities suc as indroor sport facility.
- Address: NH-12, Chaksu Bypass, Tonk Road, Jagganath University, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303901
- Contact No: 0141-3020500/555
- Fax. No: +91-141-3020538
- E-Mail: Admission@jagannathuniversity.org