Jagran Lakecity University Admission 2020: Jagran Lakecity University is commonly known as JLU. JLU is one of the considered and magnified university of central India execution based education as its core. Presently JLU provides 56-degree programs to 2500 students or more from eight different countries. This university has various deepest partnerships with top worldwide industries and universities so as to make students exhibit their talent and skills with national and international markets.
|University Name||Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal|
|Short Name of University||JLU|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Vice Chancellor||Anoop Swarup|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Established Date||24 April 2013|
|Chancellor||Hari Mohan Gupta|
|Type of University||Private|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||AIMA, ICADR, Bar Council of India|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0755 661 1100|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
- Through creativity and better teaching JLU encourage the advancement of the world and the welfare of society.
- This university desires to be the supreme institution of higher education.
- The university shall engage with a broad range of master plans to achieve its ambition.
This university is a private university acknowledged in 2009 under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956.
Jagran Lakecity University Admission 2020 Dates
|Registration date||1 week of June|
|Application Form||1 week of June|
|Exam date||2 Week of june|
|Online Submit||2 Week of june|
|UG Admission||2 Week of june|
|PG programs||2 Week of june|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to pay application fee||2 Week of April|
Jagran Lakecity University is awarded various respected and esteemed awards like
- University of the year by Govt. of Madhya Pradesh for successive four years in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- JLU is also appreciated as Global League Institution in 2015 at House of Commons in London.
- In four consecutive year’s i.e. 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 JLU has been ranked No. 1 Private University in M.P.
Eligibility Criteria for Different Courses
In order to take admission in courses like
There are several courses under this degree
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Must have a 12th certificate in any stream.
- Bachelor of Management Studies – Candidates should pass 12th with 50% and for SC/ST it is 45%.
- BA (Mass Communication and Journalism) – Candidates can join BA by producing 12th certificate.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – HSC with 50% marks is compulsory.
- Com – HSC and 12th with 50% for GEN and 45% for reserved category.
- BA LLB (Hons.) – 50% in HSC and 12th and passed exams like CLAT/LSAT.
- SC – Must have a science background and have PCM as a primary subject.
- BCA – HSC with 50% marks and have good communication skill.
- Master of Business Administration – Candidates must secure 50% in UG course and have good communication skills.
- MA – Graduation with 55% of the mark from a recognised university.
- LLM – Applicants should have an undergraduate degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Tech – Must secure 50% in UG degree.
How to Apply
For the admission in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research degree courses in Jagran Lakecity University, applicants should follow specific terms
- In order to get admission in Jagran Lakecity University, candidates can apply through online and offline as per the choice of candidates.
- Applicants should go through the university website in order to get the application form for admission.
- The candidate should go through the application form thoroughly so as to get the admission.
- Documents should be verified by the university.
- Candidates can deposit the application form fees through online or offline.
Candidates should carry all the required documents at the time of admission without any fail.
- Must carry proper Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card for admission.
- For admission, candidates must carry all the academic certificates from the previous universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of four copies of passport size photographs.
- Applicants should have the college migration certificate for future admission.
Courses of Jagran Lakecity University:-
- B. Ed
- BBA LLB (Hons)
- B.Com LLB (Hons)
- BA LLB
- Global MBA
- PG Diploma
- Address: Mugaliyachap, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462044
- Phone:- 0755 661 1100
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q.Who is the promoter of JLU?
A. The promoter of JLU is the Jagran Social Welfare Society (JSWS).
Q.Does campus Wi-Fi enabled in JLU?
AYes, the campus has absolute Wi-Fi connectivity.
Q.Does the university validate by UGC?
AYes, JLU is approved by UGC under section 2(f), Act 1956.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th