Jai Prakash University Admission 2021-22: JPU Made up in 1990, Jai Prakash University is a govt. a university that is providing courses in both distance Education and registered modes. Aspirants who are from the underprivileged and the Dalit community are benefiting from the distance Education courses of the university.
Aspirants can take up admission in Bachelors, Intermediate, and Master courses in this university. The candidates aspiring for bachelors must know that it is a 3 years course. candidates can choose for admission from PG courses in law, distance Education courses, vocational courses, 3-year courses in law, and proposed vocational degree courses.
45% in the 12th grade is important to get admission into UG courses. while the LLB course req. aspirants to have by the least graduation cleared with 45% scores. candidates are selected and put forth for admission on a merit and counseling basis. candidates that want a seat in LLB are to have cleared their admission exam. the JP university PG entries are open to aspirants of graduation level with 50% scores attained in UG level course.
Jai Prakash University Headlines 2021-22
|University Name||Jai Prakash Vishwa Vidyalaya (university)|
|Short Name of University||JPVU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||STATE UNIVERSITY|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
Jai Prakash University UG & PG Courses Eligibility
Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya (JPU) is one of the good universities in Chhapra, Bihar, India. It is providing undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications in many subjects. It was built through the government of Bihar in response to the people of the Saran commissionary.
Jai Prakash University takes the candidates on merit.
- UG candidates must make sure they have passed their 12th standard with the required percentage. Only then will they be able to apply for admission.
- The candidates must have acquired a 45% in the relevant subjects in intermediate.
- However, it is the academic council that will make the final decision after the candidates’ application.
Just like UG candidates, the same criteria go with PG candidates in terms of merit. It is because the university won’t compromise on excellence.
- PG candidates must make sure the percentage they got in graduation. That should not be less than 50% marks.
- MA candidates must have done their graduation with 60% marks in relevant subjects or have at least 50% marks in BA.
- M.Sc candidates must have studied Mathematics and English as main subjects. They are supposed to come with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- M.Com candidates must come with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
JPU Application Form Process 2021-22
- Candidates must know the Jai Prakash university address or its official website, where they can apply online for admission.
- After visiting the official website, candidates can fill the form.
- The candidates can download that particular form from the JPU official website.
- After filling in the right information in the form, the candidates can submit it to the same address of the institution.
- Candidates must provide all the required documents along with the form.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Candidates applying at Jai Prakash University online must submit specific materials along with the admission form. The documents are:
- Result card of matriculation and intermediate.
- Entrance exam marks report.
- A passport size photograph. It should be a recent as well as a colored picture.
- All the details related to an academic career must be there in the form. The candidate must provide personal information along with the address details.
- Since the admission is going through online, all the payments will also be online. For that, the candidate must provide the required payment details.
- The candidate will also attach a transfer certificate if applicable.
|Important Events||Dates||Important Dates|
|The registration window for B.Ed||Opening||Jun 20, 2021|
|The registration window for B.Ed||Closing date||Jun 25, 2021|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th