Jain University Admission 2021-22: Jain University is a deemed university. The university offers a wide variety of degree programs and courses to candidates at the UG level of education. Bachelors of sciences and diploma programs and practices at the UG level are presented to students. The candidates will have to visit the official site of the university for the admission. The entries are based totally on the merit of marks obtained by the candidates in the 10+2 grades qualifying examination from any recognized board of education. The registration for admission has now started.
|Jain University||Jain University Application Form|
|Jain University Admission||Jain University Fee Structure|
The university also offers a large number of degree programs and courses to the candidates after graduation them. The university provides MA, MSc, M.Com, MBA, M.PHIL, and Ph.D. degree programs and procedures to the candidates at the PG level of ed. candidates are unable to apply online for M.PHIL and Ph.D. programs. The admissions are either entrance-based or merit-based.
- 09 October 2021: Jain University is hosting an online training workshop on “Developing Group Counselling Skills” on 09/10/2021 and 10/10/2021. The registration fee for the workshop is Rs 700. For more details, click here.
Jain University Highlights
|University Name||Jain University|
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka and Kochi, Kerala, India|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Jain University Admission 2021-22
Jain is a significant institution based in Bangalore, India. Health from Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain University, awarded in 2009 as a university. Minimum eligibility standards for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, and BMS guides are 10+2 in the relevant crew situation from the identified table.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Minimum eligibility standards for B.Tech software are 10+2, with primary subjects physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology also introduces.
- Tech in lateral entry mode for diplomas. A high university diploma with a minimum score of 50% is the minimum standard for qualification for MBA, M.Sc, MCA, MA, MMS & amp; Courses MCom.
- To participate in B. Dec, the candidate must complete 10 + 2 with at least 45% in each turn and have a more critical finish than English.
Jain University Application Form Process 2021
Jain University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research programs. The University also provides the MPhil and Ph.D. courses. Admission to the University is based on the performance and scores of the Jain Entrance Test (JET). The University also offers access to lateral entry students. The University conducts the Jain Entrance Test (JET) for UG, PG, and B. Tech courses. Application mode is available online way. There is counseling held at the university level.
- The entire registration process for admission into Jain University is online for all programs except Ph.D. & MPhil.
- Candidates are required to visit the official link for the University website and enter their personal information.
- Candidates must also enter their academic details and upload relevant photographs and documents.
- Once candidates have uploaded the information, they must pay the Application Fee to complete the registration process.
- Candidates who fail to upload complete information or provide false/incorrect details will not be allowed to sit for admission.
Jain University Design Courses, Duration & Eligibility
|B.Des (Industrial Design)||4 Years||10+2|
|B.Des (Communications & Media Design)||4 Years||10+2|
|B.Des (Life Style Products & Accessories Design)||4 Years||10+2|
|BSc Interior Design||3 Years||10+2|
|M.Des (Strategic Innovations & Design||2 Years||Degree Program in Mech. Eng. Or equivalent|
List of Colleges & Fees
|College||Avg Fees/ Year|
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth||1,97,500|
|Saveetha Amaravati University||2,00,000|
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University||1,37,200|
|Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam||3,11,000|
|Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning||30,820|
|Sri Venkateswara University||1,85,000|
|Sri Venkateswara Vedic University,||1,95,750|
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University||3,15,000|
|Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences||4,06,500|
- Address: #44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560069
- Contact No.: 080 4665 0100
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.